1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nearly 4 hour podcast with Laszlo Boros last week

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Johnny DeMarco, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My take: Beck is speaking partial truths......he makes big errors too and this is why I usually do not follow his tribe. Deuterium has massive effects on the Kreb's bicycle.......he is dead wrong on this.

But some of what he says is accurate.

Here is something for the Black Swan to consider:
    1 of the 2 oxygen atoms in CO2 you breathe out from mitochondrial metabolism is derived from body water. If the oxygen in water is labeled with 18O (an isotope of oxygen), then CO2 produced by respiration will contain 18-labeled oxygen. With this, we can know your metabolic rate with a few assumptions

[​IMG] .

IMPLICATIONS:

This challenges Dr. Boros contention on drinking water and shows clearly that Dr. Que’s is all about marketing beliefs over scientific facts.

Brent Patrick and Sue-UK like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

pH of water is linked to the voltage is can carry. This was about the second paper I linked in my Vermont 2018 talk and I expect Boros to be quite interested in my talk because of it........but it seemed to pass right over his head sadly. This is when I fully realized Dr. Q is a marketer only and not a real scientist.

Ozzie_Kendall likes this.
  3. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Thanks for clearing some of these point up for us Jack

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why the brain's salt centers are quite close to the leptin system and it is also why it is close to the water balance system and why there are 7 places in the brain to sample this data that all links to the water networks in the body. To actually say that drinking water does not effect this system is a to have a myopic view on how the blood and CSF are related via the circumventricular organs.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is my job........to point out where the edge of everyone's ideas are and then you decide who you want to listen too. Understanding nature is always wise. Listening to other men's idea of what nature is capable is why humans are so afflicted by the Dunning Kruger effect in health.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember voltage is the alphabet of how redox is created by the combination of light water and magnetism on Earth.

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Agreed. Of course I don't know exactly what dr. Boros does and has done. Maybe he already visits the equator regularly. If not, that could be his next step. He should know by now that LA is a shitty place to be. Maybe he hasn't been on a ketogenic diet for long and still has to run into the wall.

From what I gathered from that talk, dr. Boros really zeroes in on the optimization of nanomotors in mitochondria by D depletion as the only goal. Is that really the one and only "secret" of energy production? And is deuterium depletion through ketogenic diet and DDW really the only thing to optimize those nanomotors?

No doubt deuterium is important, as dr. Kruse also acknowledges, but I think the people at cig health could be mistaking the trees for the forest. They are a business, though I don't get much of a marketeer vibe from dr. Boros, but he obviously has financial interest there.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Polar bears get tons of energy from the sun.......they are the ultimate red giant or greenhouse on planet earth and no seems to know how they build their solar callus..........doing what they do. Black swans do.

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Polar bears get tons of energy from the sun
    That is relative.
    They would get much much more energy on equator.

/

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Boros is clearly saying that in Hungary lowering deuterium is official medical process to fight cancer.

Boros is clearly saying that in USA hi is not allowed to make that kind of statement,
    and he will newer have the required $$ to ever go thru process that would be acceptable to FDA.
    So I think that he have found very clever way to popularize DDW using Big Pharma's money.

/

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder why Boros drinks olive oil rather than coconut oil?

upload_2018-10-13_10-52-27.png

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A polar bear's fur is white crystalline, with black skin underneath, so that any heat/ light emitted is reflected back and reabsorbed by the black skin. They are so designed to avoid hypothermia (such as their diet, their fur and only drinking water if they are starving), I think they would have a huge risk of hyperthermia at the equator.

Sean Waters likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

He is build in the best way to utilize resources available to him in the place hi is in.
    No mater how efficiently he utilizes his available energy resources
    he would get more of them if he moved closer to equator (with all his current resources in tow).

That also applies to all sick mitcochondriac Black Swans.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Christine_L likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not how they are built. They are perfect greenhouse mammals. They would be extinct at equator.

Sean Waters and Jim Laird like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Yes, I suspect that when Doc does consults with polar bears the Rx is different.

Christine_L likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why uncoupled mammals are normally not found at the equator.

Christine_L and Jim Laird like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

now......can mammals change their coupling rates? Yes. This is what the polar bear did. It used to be a Grizzly bear who was more coupled and then it became an obligate uncoupler at the polar region just like the penguin.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jansz you have learned a lot but you have to assimilate what you have learned.

JanSz likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jansz is like a polar bear who has become more grizzly as he has aged.......showing you that the lesson I gave you about the barber surgeons who blood let their sick uncoupled sailors learned when they thought that hit arteries but did not........

NAD+ and oxygen level lesson here for the black swan. Oxygen levels relate to mito redox and this explains why Vitamin D and A are coupled.........

Christine_L, JanSz and drezy like this.