1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nearly 4 hour podcast with Laszlo Boros last week

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Johnny DeMarco, Oct 7, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Drezy's rule

As t → all threads → Jansz note stashes

Phosphene likes this.
  2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Nice! thanks jack that was a really good explanation. I remeber getting burned in my head before the D-story that cytochrome one was for carbs and cytochrome 2 was for fat. This because complex 2 is specifically choosing protons to keep D away from where it shouldnt be ya?.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    @Sun Disciple
    Please explain how dr Boros will modify his protocol, described in his video
    after
    he buys @Jack Kruse statement.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-11_12-34-12.png

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ons-newest-cancer-pt.21299/page-6#post-252888

5. WarrenT

WarrenT Silver

Thank you Sir, may I have another!
    Thank you Dr. Kruse for yanking me out of the sweet river of dogma and reminding me that true understanding and technical prowess do not necessarily go together. The latter often conceals the former. The great and powerful Oz was very proficient with his smoke machine.
    Assumptions are checked and real learning continues!

6. Inna

Inna Platinum

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/excellent-lectures-on-electron-chain-transport.22280/

I posted Dr. K comment at AK website. The guy is gifted, it is a shame that all his talent goes towards regurgitating dogma. I have been following him for a while and enjoy his lectures, btw, he is in Med school in buffalo, ny ... Wish he and Jack could talk
    http://www.aklectures.com/team.php

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Dr. Boros will do what Dr. Boros wants to do.

WalterNL and JanSz like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

What it's like to watch Doc when you do your homework:

Phosphene, JanSz and WalterNL like this.
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Maybe he will eat even more bacon, while in the sun and grounded.

Done and done.

Antonis, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Maybe someone should message these guys and tell them there are guns with magazines.

Phosphene, Penny and drezy like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-12_8-23-2.png
    Since above is correct
    I can say that the water I drink may or may not mix with matrix water (likely not)
    but
    they communicate

next question would be, how to modify current dr Boros food protocol to further improve on it
    answer
    improve (electric potential)=(redox)

ie
    Broro is doing max possible with food and water
    now he just have to move out from LA to a better place

@Jack Kruse
    ------------------------------------------------------------

12. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

What I suspect is that Boros has done an extensive DDW protocol on himself in the past, bringing his deuterium levels down to optimal. And now that he is at those levels, he is simply maintaining it by apparently not drinking that much and eating animal fat/meat (in other words he isn't overloading himself again with deuterium that comes in modern food). And like you said he probably makes coffee with DDW.

And since he also acknowledges the work of dr. Kruse, I would think he gets a fair amount of grounding and sunshine.

drezy likes this.
  13. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Because I’m weird (and it’s Friday afternoon) I watched all 53 seconds and was even more...awe-struck (?) by the promo of the dude apparently setting the record for extinguishing blow torches with his mouth??? WTF?

If that’s ever a bio hack I’m skipping that one.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

He alluded to this in the outside/doggy poo section of the interview.

Yes I'll leave flames and orifices to college fraternities to pair up just prior to full pre-frontal cortex development.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-12_16-29-21.png

16. drezy

drezy Gold

Whoops, I just listened (didn't watch) both the Storey interview and Boros' Vermont presentation. He went into details of his personal life and routine in the Vermont video. He sure loves his dogs. It was a pleasure to hear the human details.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rhetorical question............If Dr. B believes as he has said in the video why is he part of a company that sells DDW?

Antonis, WalterNL and drezy like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From Balanced nation founder Dr. Beck after he listened to this 4 hour "podcast":

And I quote: Anthony G. Beck said, "Susan Yu Also...and this is not meant in any mean spirit and only for the principle of fact....Dr. Que Collins is obese.

Which is ironic that he holds himself out by his own words... Keto expert.

Furthermore on a few things he says in that linked video.

1. fat is naturally deuterium depleted. NO..it's not....it's naturally WATER depleted which of course means not containing deuterium. It has ZERO to do with any relation to eating fat from a grass-fed animal. That was sheer talking out his butt.

2. Deuterium is NOT going to stop UV acting on 7DH Cholesterol from making solar pro-hormones in the human body. That is false.

3. His little "assay" to measure deuterium in saliva, urine, etc....is bullshit. It tells NOTHING of deuterium status or function in the patient. Whereas, the body dumps deuterium...that is what it does. It would not extrapolate to any volume correlation in the body.

4. And IF THAT wasn't enough B.S.....his little "breathy" is nonsense for the same reason.

This is yet ANOTHER attempt to create a conflated concept so that marketing can be applied to sell some gadget.

I predict right here and right now.......we will see some FM clinician offer a....wait for it....."Deuterium Depleting Supplement"! You watch."

19. Bastian

Bastian Freedom to change

I was getting a bit confused by two statements Dr. Boros (my interpretation below) made in the podcast:
    1. Drinking less water helps with deuterium depletion
    2. Alkaline water is more higher in Deuterium

Can someone illuminate how drinking water and the process of making structured water are related. I had the simplistic notion that drinking more water allows us to maker more structured water, but I have a feeling this if off? Is making structured water mainly dependent on the redox potential?

And with regards to alkaline water, I understood that water with a high pH creates a bigger EZ and more charge. If alkaline water is higher in Deuterium that would interfere making structured water. Any insights / clarifications would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bastian

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks for the ideas.
    sunshine
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Water in human body comes from two sources,
    1-de novo produced in mitochondrial matrix.
    2-part of a food we eat or drink
    Energy comes into human body from
    1-Sunlight
    2-by-product of making matrix water (3H + 2O)=(3H2O+energy)
    The overall idea is to maximize energy available for repair processes.
    There are healthy people and sick people.
    Healthy can afford to do it slow, sick should rush.
    Dr Boros is in sick category (have two cancers, his twin brother died of cancer)
    He still drinks DDW (200-250cc/day)
    He maximizes his matrix water by eating lots of fat
    He have low thirst because his ADH is high (so hi is able to implement this process).

He still could improve on his energy by moving toward equator.
    ------
    matrix water does the running of body's processes
    energy is repairing body's elements
    energy comes from sun or it is a by-product of making matrix water
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Polar Bear does not have energy from sun, he eats fat seals to get it.
    From that fat and the air he breeds, he makes his matrix water and all the energy.
    When Polar bear gets sick
    we will tell him to
    go to equator (for the additional energy) but he have to take all the seals he plans on eating, with him (so he would not miss the energy he have already.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

RobInDC likes this.