1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Near infrared sauna and insomnia

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by cmegan, Dec 17, 2015.

1. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Hi!
    Has anyone noticed having any negative side effects when using a NIR sauna? I added two black lights to mine and started using it again the other day and had significant insomnia after just using it once for 20 minutes (I used it during the day). I now realize that I also had insomnia when I used it several months ago without having the black lights....it seems to give me a bit too much energy. Any thoughts? Chrissy

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I have a FIR sauna and use it in the evenings. It hasn't caused any insomnia that I've noted.

I have noted an increase in my energy levels during the day though...

3. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

nnEMF issues? Have you checked it out?

4. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Thanks guys.... No emf issues here.....I can't understand why.... I remember reading a post here recently where someone mentioned it gave her palpitations and anxiety.....

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If youre doing too much it can affect sleep........first sign is usually muscle pain due to fibrosis. Back off and use other light frequencies and CT. Then re start. Sun comes with all frequencies and not the concentrated ones in fake sources.

seanb4 likes this.
  6. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Thank you Jack.... Will do!!!