1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Natural Swimming Pool

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Dani, May 14, 2019.

1. Dani

Dani New Member

Has anyone built a natural swimming pool and if so, how did it go? 193-064-01-naturalpool.jpg

drezy likes this.
  2. Ted

Ted New Member

I have a pool that uses a copper system to sanitize. I've had it for 12 years without a problem except that it changes the color of the walls and floor of the pool, but that doesn't bother me.

3. Dani

Dani New Member

Ted - That sounds interesting. How does the copper system work?

4. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Silver would be better than copper, at the moment silver is the cheapest it has ever been in history

5. Theka

Theka Gold

I looked into building a natural pool and I think it would be great but our move didn't happen to a warm enough place.

6. Ted

Ted New Member

I don't know exactly how it works, but there is a copper cell and the water circulates through it putting copper ions into the water. You need to maintain the copper level between 0.3-0.4 ppm, so I check occasionally with a test strip.

7. Dani

Dani New Member

Theka - I see your latitude is similar to mine. I was thinking the pool would be a good way to CT as well as swim. In your situation, could you create a natural swimming pool with a little heat? Perhaps geothermal? There must be plants out there that would work.