1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

natural blue light

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Michael Polito, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

In the morning blue light is important to set your clock, after that during the day, sunglasses, blue blockers. I dont think so but people keep bringing it up to me and having trouble explaining it. Is there blog that hits on it??? I never wear sunglasses or blue blockers. Amber or yellow tinted glasses indoor at night or around indoor blue light source only.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light in the sun is balanced by the red........but blue light in technology has 4 times the color temp and has no red light.

3. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

Got it. Thank you. I felt like an idiot asking that question. Like I said, I do NOT wear sun glasses outdoors. I feel as though my eyes have become more tollarent to the bright sun when others have to put the ray bans on. Thank you ! Living in NY i do eat a shit ton of fish. :)

caroline likes this.