1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nathan's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Nrelax11, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

Haven't posted in a bit! Been so busy, and the only time I use the computer is at work. So I decided to put my CT on hold while I get in better shape, and especially for my girlfriend to get into better shape. We will do some HIIT and some workouts outside. Summer seems to be officially over here. Well, personally, I don't think we really had a summer this year, which really sucks. I want to buy my CT portable bathtub though, so I have it ready.

Been sticking to seasonal eating and want Luna to eat seasonal too, but her grandma tends to not listen to us. I can't complain though because we don't have to pay thousands fro daycare. I'm very grateful we have her to watch Luna. Luna is almost fully on raw goats milk now, and seems to be do very well with it. She is such a happy girl! My sister and Mom visited this weekend, and we went to the zoo yesterday. Had a great time, and Luna was runnin gall over the place so excited! She kept waving at everyone, blowing them kisses. She went up to this little boy and gave him a big hug, but it scared him because he had his back turned to her lol. Overall, a great weekend!

I've been taking a free algebra course online to brush up on algebra for taking the electrician exam. I think it would be really cool if I became an electrician and then got my building biologist certificate specializing in emf midigation. It would be great if I could examine homes and other places, but also be able to fix the problem myself. My OCD still holds me back from pursuing what I want. I know that just pursuing what I want, will in the end help me with my OCD though. Life is short htough, and the past ten years have flown by. I'm 30 now, and even though I'm still young, time just goes faster and faster. I want to get back to that childhood state, where time went by slow, and I just lived in the moment and everything was so new. I need a new perspective on life.

2. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

So I think I'm getting sick again!! My ears are still getting plugged in the morning from the last time I was sick. Ive had a slight sore throat the last two mornings, but it could be because our room is very stuffy. We have no windows and run a fan all night. We need to get a new humidifier because the one we have has a bright blue light on it. Iv'e never been sick so often before. There is a lot of people sick at work though, but man, I use to NEVER get sick. Now it seems i'm getting sick more often. Could be because I moved up tp Washington from California. I am away from 5G for now though, so thats good. Either something is in our house, or my OCD is causing a lot of stress in my life( which it is), and my immune system is just getting weaker from constant high cortisol levels. I need to get my levels tested to see if I'm okay. I find myself zoning out a lot lately too, and my eyes hurting more from that. They always feel overused and tired. Ugh, I need to figure things out, because I've been feeling like total shit the past 6 months.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

You dont have windows in the bedroom...? This is not even allowed here.. there must be a escape way if a fire breaks out! And you need fresh air into the room. I cant even sleep with closed windows, I always sleep right by a wide open window sans curtains. I love the fresh air and the different smells of it...

Could you move to another room?

If you cant air the room any poison, mold or whatever else, is going to just circulate around and might make you sick

4. Inger

Inger Silver

if you have a garden you could always set up a tent and try sleep in it too :) if you have no spare rooms to move into

5. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

Yeah our room is in the besement, but we do have an adjacent family room that has access to a large sliding door. We have a temperary screen on it because its such a large sliding door that most sliding screens don't fit it. We keep a nice air purifier in the room, but I don't know if it gets everything. Its suppose to filter even viruses too. The only reason Id rather not sleep in the adjacent family room is because we have a smart meter near the sliding door, but Im about to get a cover for it to reduce. I actually don't get that high of readings from the meter unless im right next to the window. Across from our room we also have the laudry room, but the vent blows all the air outside. I really want to hire someone to check our area for mold/allergies, but we are so tight on money, its hard to afford the extra things.

I'd personally love to move to a tent, but I know my girlfriend and baby wouldn't like it. I can't wait to have our own place and to have a house that is emf proof and as toxic free as possibe. One day! hopefully in the next couple years.