1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nathan's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Nrelax11, Aug 2, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm experiencing vicarious excitement just reading that.

2. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

I'm excited for the next step and nervous! Next I need to get a fold-able tub I fond on amazon, but that will be next pay day. Money is tight between taking care of our baby and now saving up for a cruise to the Caribbean. I think a cruise is the cheapest easiest way for us to get towards the equator because we can do monthly payments. This is a 5 day trial run cruise for us, and then the next year we're going to do the longer one and taking Luna with us. It will be nice to get away with just my girlfriend and I. Now its even harder for me to save up a ring, because we have such a strict budget!

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I see western practice of separating baby from parents during sleep as unnecessary trauma. Logically a baby is never considered independent during daytime why should she be forced 'independence' at night? I was raised in Japan where babies are carried on their mothers' backs during the day and sleep on the same futon at night.

4. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

The way she acted last night I felt like we were causing trauma. I wouldn't mind sleeping in the bed with her and that's what are routine has been, but my girlfriend and sometimes myself would like some independence at night. She was sleeping by herself perfectly fine for a while until lately. It might be because we have her going to bed even earlier, so maybe we can bump up her sleep time back to 8- 8:30 pm. I'm torn, but my girlfriend is set on making her sleep in the crib.

5. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

So Interesting weekend. I was sick all weekend, but managed to take Luna to some new places to pick blackberries and found a bunch of apple trees on a trail. Saturday morning I found out some annoying news. My girlfriends younger cousin sometimes com6e over because his grandma is in the hospital, and they watch him. On Saturday he was watching me feed Luna and he mentioned that Luna was waving at the tv the other day. He had mentioned it the other day, but I thought maybe Luna saw the tv in passing and just waved at it. So I asked for more detail, and I guess Lunas grandma has her in her play area, right next to the tv, with the movie A Bugs Life on and he said that she was just sitting there watching it!! That is my number one rule No TV for Luna! They don't listen, and it's so frustrating. I called my girlfriend after I found this out, and I actually started crying because it made me so upset and disappointed. I have lost all trust for Lunas Grandmother. We are going to have a talk with her today about it . It sucks because, until I get a better job, her grandma has to watch her.

I'm going to be picking up my ice bags today and hopefully starting stage two of CT!! I'm so excited !

6. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

Talked to my girlfriends mom who watches Luna, and she said that she won't ever let her atch TV again. She said she was letting her nephew watch a show and forgot Luna was there next tot he TV. They both don't think I'm as strict on my parents as I am them. My parents live in California, and I always tell them to keep the phone on airplane mode, but since they aren't use to doing that, they always forget. When we were over there for Luna's birthday, we had her play area near the TV and I kept telling my dad no TV, but he wanted it on, so I had to put cushions to block the TV. I think they saw that and thought that I was letting my parents watch TV around Luna, but I get mad at them for doing that. That is not true though. My girlfriends parents are around Luna everyday, and I just expect more by now since we tell them all the time about it. I know its a difficult change, and I'm happy they are willing to try. They could have just said no, but then we'd have to leave.

I'm going to get some ice bags today for CT. I was still feeling kind of crappy yesterday from being sick, and I can't find my new compression shirt! I want to get the ball rolling. Speaking of getting the ball rolling. I have been the definition of insanity for many years. I have been trying to quite Kratom, and I was doing very well tapering off, but then I got sick and started to have more neck pain, so I took a higher dose. I know that this leads to me just taking more. So I am going to have to make some changes that I usually don't do. I take kratom 3-4 times a day, so I'm trying to start taking less doses and then taper down. since my girlfriends works at the same place as me, I am going to give her my second dose to hold onto until I take it around 12. Then I'll hold off and take my last dose around 6pm. It's just habit for me to take. It doesn't even always help my pain, I just feel comfort in taking it. So no more insanity from me!

So to help with the no more insanity, I am going to call this guy today who helps people get into apprenticeships for trade jobs. I would like someone's opinion of becoming an electrician. I wan't to do it so that I can fix our own house one day and to maybe start my own business helping people keep their homes safe and protected. I worry about being an electrician though when 5G rolls around here. Maybe I should do what my cousin does and be a general contractor. When one trade is slow, just switch to another area. Too bad my cousin doesn't live closer to me, because his father owns an electrician company, so that would be an in. Alright, going to go watch the sunrise. it's been such clear skies these past three days! no lines in the sky and beautiful sunrises!

7. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

I'd actually like to know some people's opinions of what taking Kratoma ll the time is doing to me. Since I'm taking it multiple times a day, what is it doing to my brain? It attaches to some of the same receptors as an opiate, but it isn't one. I think know what damage it is doing to me will help me stop, because thats just my personality unfortunately. So any information would be helpful. I know I have been sleeping a lot better, but I don't know if that's from uping my dose of kratom, or because Its been really sunny out and I nootice on sunny days I sleep better.

8. drezy

drezy Gold

You've got a daughter. Especially when you have a daughter you have to realize what you stand to influence, especially by example.

Would you encourage your daughter to to do this?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  9. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

No, I wouldn't want her to take anything. But, it is one of the only natural alternatives to pain pills that helps people. Obviously I want to get off it because I have an addictive personality and I feel like I can live without it now. If someone was in pain, kratom would be the best choice before taking a strong opiate since there hasn't been any deaths from it. ( even though they claim there has been, but big pharma doesn't like kratom).
    It's a good way of looking at it though . Thank you!

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

I have zero experience with your pain and will never be able to fully understand what you are going through.

I would fall apart in the ways that I'm destined to fall apart faster at the latitude that you are currently at.

11. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

I hope to move from my latitude in the not to distant future. It's all up to me to get a better job and for me to show my family that it is better for them. Problem is my girlfriends family is here, so it makes it more difficult to convince her. Jack has told other people to just leave then, but I wouldn't abandon my family. I believe we are here in this world for other reasons, so I see a spiritual aspect to my life.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  12. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

I'm wondering if me getting more sick lately has to do with my location or because I have a child now. When I lived in California, I literally never got sick( except for drug sickness). Ever since moving here, I have been more sick in the past two years than the past 10 years. Could be because my girlfriends brother is always sick or my environment. I wish her brother would change, but I don't think he ever would. He's worn glasses for a majority of his life. Stays up late watching TV, sleeps near the wifi router and eats garbage. Some people like myself use to get away with that, but with all the damage I've done to my body, I don't want to risk it anymore. Try and heal.

13. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

"Microwave ovens work by passing non ionizing microwave radiation through the food, at a frequency approximately 2.5 GHz. Microwave ovens produce waves similar to that of a typical wireless phone.

Microwave radio frequencies pass through water, fat, and other substances causing a process called dielectric heating. Water molecules have a positive charge at one end and a negative charge at the other called electric dipoles. As microwaves pass through water molecules, the molecules rotate as they try to align themselves with the alternating electric field. This molecular movement creates heat. Microwave heating is most effective on liquid water.

The image to the left is an illustration from the Colorado EDU. This illustration shows how molecules rotate and cause friction between each other when microwave radio frequencies passed through." http://globalmicrowave.org/microwave-radio-frequencies/

So is this happening in our bodies with radio frequencies? And when Jack talks about rotating bonds, is this the method that causes it?

14. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

Since I was discussing my kratom usage, I found this quote from this article to be eerily close to how I feel now days.

"Dopamine is a neurochemical which can be thought of as the "happy molecule". Activities that bring us pleasure cause the brain to release it. This can include everything from music, to drugs. Kratom also effects dopamine levels. Both pharmaceutical garbage and herbal remedies can increase the release of this amazing substance. Anything that releases dopamine can also deplete our brains from producing and picking up on it when used in excess. This results in negative side effects such as aggression, lack of motivation, and poor memory, to name a few." https://botanicalguides.com/How-Kratom-Effects-Dopamine-In-The-Brain.html

So not only have aI been depleteing dopamine from my past drug use and now current kratom usage, I also have been through all the nnEMF. This puts things in perspective. I drastically need to change my ways so i can be the happy confident person i once was. This gives me even more motivation to stop taking kratom.

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've never tried kratom but I'm sure it wouldn't prevent me from doing raw SG the way my wifi router did to me for almost a whole decade.

16. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

What is raw SG?

17. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

So I officially started stage 2 of CT the other day with two 10lb ice bags and my compression shirt. I was reading Jacks book again and the CT protocol, and it states that the length of CT should correlate tothat of your BMI. So my BMI is around 20%, do I really only need to do 20 minutes? I am in no way trying to lose weight, but to try and help out my OCD and get all the other health benefits. Yesterday I did 15 minutes. Had numbness in my skin, and I think I actually gave myself some anxiety because I started panicking a little from the numbness. I need to get a skin thermometer before I start the ice directly on my skin.

I am still feeling sick also. It's been over a week and I'm still congested. I don't know what it is about living here, but I have been more sick lately. People give me crap at work too because they know I eat and try and live a healthy life, but I'm still sick! I think its more so because Luna has a weaker immune system than us, and then gets my girlfriend and I sick. Or all the stress in my life is finally catching up to me.

18. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

Have had a set back for CT. I've been so busy lately, so its been either do CT at night, or go to bed on time. So I've chosen going to bed on time. I'm wondering if now I have to start over or continue where I left off. We've been off track with our meals, so I 've been eating a little later than usual. So hopefully today I will be back to the usual schedule.
    Questions about weight. I have lost too much weight these past few months. I am down to 150lbs (68kg), and would like to get back up to 165lbs. I don't want to gain a bunch of fat though, so I guess my only option would be to gain muscle. Has anyone gained weigth by eating an epi-paleo diet? I just seem to lose weight. But that could also be because I end up not eating as much. Also, the BMI question again. If I am around 20% BMI, do i only need to do 20 minutes of CT? With the ice bags.

19. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

Been a few days since i've posted. Just tring to get back on track with CT and my eating. Wasn't the best weekend , and it doesn't help that it was cloudy and raining a lot this weekend and this week. Very crappy summer this year, and is the reason I want to move someday. There was a huge lightening storm on saturday and got to see some gnarly lightening strikes! If you watch a slow motion video of lightening lignting up the sky, you won't be able to tell the difference between day time or the sky being lite up by the lighteniing. It is really cool looking. I made a really good chicken mushroom cream of soup on Saturday, and Luna loved it too! We also started giving her the raw goats milk. The goats are all green feed and eat a wide vareity of other plants because they can't survive on just grass. They live a large lot of land and during the winter time they eat alfalfa and hay I believe and are moved to a 4 acre space. On their site they say they are a special breed from Switzerland called Oberhasli (Ober-Haas-li). Their milk is suppose to be more sweet and less goaty tasting. I tasted it and really liked it. So far I have been givng Luna 3 ounces of the goat milk and 4 ounces formula. Then I will slowly give her more and more goat milk and taper her off the formula. No problems with it so far and she was actually having diarrhea for the past couple days, but since giving her the goat milk, it has started thickening up. I don't know if its a coincidence, but I think all the good bacteria and enzymes help.

20. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

i was reading optimal labs and noticed that Jack states that you should start CT only if your VO2Max is 25ml/kg/min. I have not tested my VO2Max, but now want to. Would you guys advise to wait to test that before going any further with CT? I definatly don't want my girlfriend starting then becuase I know she is more out of shape than me. Maybe we should work on getting in better shape before CT.