1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nasal cycle

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Stephen W, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

Hi @Jack Kruse ,
    I’ve noticed my nasal cycle is off and I am predominantly breathing through my left nostril. (Even though this is my narrowest nostril)

What does this mean to you?

From my research recently, Yogis know a lot about this and I’m currently doing more forced right nostril breathing in an effort to help balance my autonomic nervous system. I’m not sure if this will work and have any lasting effects, but worth a try. Right nostril breathing apparently activates PVN. This has some merit as I always feel I’m in parasympathetic dominance.

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends on too many factors to hazard a guess.....but NO likely is lowered

Stephen W likes this.
  3. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

I have nasal stuffiness mostly always, this would mean plenty NO?