1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Naggu's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Naghman, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

oh no
    I already bought the white Sperti D.

It is pretty strong. Burns my skin if I use it for 5 mins. Will spend less time and then build the skin tolerance. If white Sperti D has all the UVA and vitamin d then why Dr Kruse asks to use separate UVA lamp with Sperti D?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse Kruse usually discusses a one topic at the time.

Do not burn your skin.
    It takes about a month of daily gradual increases to get the skin used to that level of radiation.
    Originally, I have a very white skin.
    I do one timer sometime two timers daily from very close distance. My navel touching the middle of lamp.
    One timer = 16 minutes.

Naghman likes this.
  3. @JanSz & @Naghman - Please consider learning the Foundation ;)

Dr. Eric Goodman developed https://www.foundationtraining.com/
    I have used it with my clients for years with great success.

JanSz and Naghman like this.
  4. @Naghman - Do you use as least 60% blend Infrared red light proportionately to your Spertic D? The Infrared red lighting must be at least strong (light intensity) as the Sperti D.
    Also, do you take Astaxanthin?

If not please consider it.

5. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

I will look into this Grandpa John

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

you r saying I use infrared simultaneously on the same body part ?

7. Yes

8. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

hi all

when I eat certain spices, chilly or carbs I feel sleepy and brain fog . This can last 5 to 30 mins. Is this histamine issue?

9. Most people have issues with lectins; most spices for chilly are very high in these lectins and mycotoxins; all chilly foods are very high in both lectin and mycotoxin compounds. People who are sensitive to these compounds will experience sleepiness and brain fog quickly after eating them. Histamine is your body's defense mechanism against these compounds.

Please consider eating the PaleoRx prescription by Dr. @Jack Kruse

Naghman likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note this sentence -n gut-6

This is what I learned about myself by doing quarterly testing on myself over 7 years.

Make sure to follow that advice.

Naghman and John Schumacher like this.
  11. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

Thanks guys

12. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

Hi all

Just trying to figure out what is causing feeling restless upon waking in the morning in my flat as opposed to in my house.

I have 2nd floor flat which I rent and a house.

I spend half the week in my house and sleep on 1st floor. I get restful sleep.

However when I sleep on my 2nd floor flat I wake up feeling restless. I am able to sleep without any issues. I am not disturbed at night. I don't wake up at night. I sleep uninterrupted but when I wake up I feel untested.

The emf and dirty electricity is no different from house and flat.

Could it be that the lack magnetic field is an issue?

On 2nd floor there is less magnetism?

Does that mean Magnetico sleep pad may help?

13. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

JanSz.

Do u sleep in a 2nd floor?

I am thinking of buying Magnetico. Is there any harm if I use Magnetico on a 2nd floor flat? Will I get the benefit from Magnetico I am looking for?

Thanks

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Just reread my post that you quoted.

15. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

Which Mattress and mattress topper to buy?

I prefer fairly firm mattress. Which mattress and topper is best to buy?

Natural latex?

Foam?

16. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

Iris Mini and Iris Mini Pro.

I have downloaded this app on my Samsung galaxy mobile phone. For some reason when I switch on this app, my mobile screen freezes and I can do anything else I can't use any apps until I switch the Iris app off.

Is there any other app I can download that has same functionality as the Iris?