1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Naggu's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Naghman, Nov 7, 2021.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

I got Mitogen infrared panel and Sperti D lamp. Does anyone know how to use them in my daily routine. How much time to spend on each?

The manual recommends 5 mins of Sperti D light exposer 3 times a week. however Dr Kuse recommends 10 mins exposure?

Can you also recommend any home vitamin D test kit I can use to monitor my vitamin D levels

thanks

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

=========================================
    Sperti daily, one full timer=16 min
    touching middle of Sperti with my navel 8mim
    then turn around 180 degree and still touching the lamp

Often but not always, I do Sperti 2x/day

All the time EMR Inferno is on and next to me.

Likely I need more of intense (close) time with Inferno, but it is most of the time on, lighting my room.

4. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

I work 4 weekdays a week. hence I wont get chance to do Sperti D light at noon time. Should I do Sperti do in the morning instead ?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Who said it has to be at noon? Do it when you can.
    If you have dark skin, spend more time under the lamp.

6. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

Need advice on water filtration. UK will soon start adding flouride to water supply. Is reverse osmosis the only waterfiltration system that will remove fluoride ?

I can set up Reverse osmosis for drinking water but how do I set up reverse osmosis for bathing and shower ? how do I minimise water wastage with reverse osmosis?

is it a waste of time ? Should I just get a standard water filter for drinking water and use deuterium depleted water in addition for drinking and use Lugols iodine to detox flouride?

7. @Naghman RO is good but costly to have it plumbed in, also and no way to minimise water wastage which is the downside of RO.

I have three suggestions for you that should keep you covered at all times and fairly inexpensively.

Suggestion 1: Drink DDW alongside imported water ie San Pellegrino/Acqua Panna or Evian or equivalent for health.

Suggestion 2: Get yourself a shower filter that eliminates fluoride and chlorine, this is an example of one in Australia that eliminates chlorine https://watershop.com.au/product-category/water-filter-systems/sprite-shower-filters/ or something like this that removes both chlorine & fluoride https://www.aussieberkeyshop.com.au/propur-promax-fluoride-chlorine-reduction-shower-f~4077.

You ideally want both eliminated and dont want to be breathing in chloramine fumes in the shower, very important.

Some easy research in your area should find you something, pretty sure they are fairly universal.

Suggestion 3: I purchased recently this 4 stage mobile RO from Acqua Tru which I really like, its a bit slow but no wastage and its mobile so take it anywhere with you for benefits.

https://www.aquatruwater.com

The company are also transparent too with their testing results which is always a bonus.

It eliminates Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrates, PFOS, PFOA, some Pharmaceuticals found in water, Pesticides and Heavy Metals.

https://az686452.vo.msecnd.net/cmr/t831/src/0ac675ce5f72425bb0decee5de7c56d5_1.pdf

Added:
    Finally I forgot to say that RO water is 'dead' water ie mineral devoid because RO process strips it of everything.. you will need to remineralise the water, there are various ways to do this, more than I probably know of, however I use and really like Quinton Ampules. They are deep sea water minerals, I add one to each bottle of water I drink of the stronger ones (dark blue box) and I use the lighter blue box when I feel a bit tired or run down and take one of those straight.

Link is to an awesome study about the benefits of deep sea water I found earlier this year https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5221345/

Good Luck

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To make water suitable for coral/reef aquarium
    RO water is used (that is the dead water you mentioned above)
    then
    that RO water is mixed with proper amount of (easily available) buckets of sea salt (made create "sea water" in aquariums.
    That results in good quality sea water with all the minerals corals expect (they are very sensitive).

Now the question
    how to remove the excess of NaCl from that "sea water" (and keep all else as is) so it would be suitable for human consumption.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Naghman
    When/if you install a whole house RO system,
    make sure that there is a ph control
    to protect the piping from corrosion.

10. Would a sacrificial zinc anode protect the pipes?
    I have a RO system that I used recently to filter kinda sulfurous well water prior to making bone broth. I did this to remove off flavors but also I believe that water with low ppm of minerals and sediment will adsorb more of the mineral from the bones.
    I run the waste water to thirsty plants and have zero guilt.

11. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

JansZ - i am thinking of may be keeping the drinking water filter separate from shower. if I can use a shower filter that will filter out chlorine and flouride from shower will be nice. Might be easier to keep the 2 systems separate. As Loudy eluded to. We may be able buy a filter that is not a RO filter and it does filter out flouride. Although people who have researched flouride tell me there is no other way to filter flouride other than RO?

JanSz likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am assuming that zinc anode would help.
    My hot water heaters when falling after 10+ years, fall because zinc was gone.

Zinc anode that is just another detail to watch.
    When I had boat on the sea, had to watch it all the time. For that reason, the anode was placed in easy to see location.

Marko Pollo likes this.
  13. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

hi JanSz

my initial issue started when I had very mild headstand neck injury

since then I wake up feeling unrefreshed

over the years my hypermobility got worse and so did my posture

what is not helping my posture is stiff, cramping and tight muscles.

I would like to try this Dr Ettinger protocol

I used to get muscle tightness and cramps with exercise only but now I get muscle cramps even if I move my joints in awkward position without exercise.

I have most of the comments u made on potassium bicarbonate
    I have tried different types of magnesium in past and most lead to loose stools.

I do have oesophageal reflux sometimes. I get postural hypotension if I get up too quickly in hot sauna room. My blood pressure is usually on the low to normal side.

Should I follow the full Dr Ettinger protocol u posted ?

or modify the potassium bicarbonate to potassium chloride ?

let me know what you guys think ?

it will b nice to sort out muscle cramps as this is the main driver of muscle stiffness and poor posture . I get fatigued, hence unable to hold on to the posture when tired or all long day or working.

JanSz likes this.
  14. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

hi JanSz
    do you use Sperti D light every throughout the year. Summer and winters?

Do you supplement with vitamin d supplements ?

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

yes and yes and yes

I also do variety of testing. Some of it paid by insurance some not.
    ------------
    poor posture

For over 40 years I see chiropractor (once a week).

16. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

thanks

I see chiropractic once a week

is there any point of me doing home testing for vitamin d. Should I buy a vitamin D testing kit for home? if yes which one?

thanks JanSz

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you take 10000 -16000iu vit D daily, and have a problem getting vit d test,
    I think there is not very high need for you to test.

If you want to test without involving your doctor, you can buy script for vit D and many other things, here:
    I prefer LabCorp, but Quest is ok too.

https://www.walkinlab.com/products/view/potassium-rbc-blood-test

18. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

thanks

19. Naghman

Naghman Naggu

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are two Sperti lamps. Red and White.
    Red Sperti has all what White has (All UVA)(all vitamin D) and has also UVB (Suntan)
    SPERTI.COM - Your Vitamin D Light Solution
    https://www.sperti.com/

upload_2021-12-19_19-38-55.png

===================
    PG/E2 ratio?? | Page 4 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4

upload_2021-12-19_19-40-31.png

AND
    Red Sperti usually cost less.