1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mystery Spock & Jamie Ann talk about Electromagnetic Effects on Mitochondria

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Mystic Rose60, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Have a listen folks!

"Myster Spock and Jamie Ann Montiel take a deeper look into the mitochondria and their electromagnetic fields. EMF Warriors is a global movement of concerned citizens who realize modern electronic devices produce artificial electromagnetic fields (EMF) that are not native to this earth (nnEMFs). These nnEMFs are completely foreign to human biology and are influencing the health and well-being of our families and our planet.

The EMF Warrior's library is the educational cornerstone of our website and your learning experience: a lighthouse for those lost in a sea of invisible EMF. Our goal is to help explain complex issues in a simple easy to understand formats while also allowing professionals to dive deep into big topics like quantum biology and electrical engineering."

2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

At EMF Warriors, we have been working hard behind the scenes to get this vital Project to the public. Recent discoveries show when more mutant mitochondria populate within a cell, so does the disease expression potential based on our maternal inheritance. This new Drawshop video encapsulates this information for all to understand.

Also, we have launched the new Mitochondria Project page at emfwarriors.com/mito that highlights electromagnetic effects and intersections with the mitochondria. Be sure to watch the videos on the webpage and stop back later for future updates! And thank you in advance for sharing this information with your friends, family, colleagues or those that may not be aware!
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Allin, Janet Shold, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

"In conclusion, mitochondrial oxidative stress, programmed cell death and Ca2+ entry pathway through TRPV1 activation in the HIPPON and DRGN of rats were increased in the rat model following exposure to 900 and 1800 MHz cell frequencies. Our results suggest that exposure to 900 and 1800 MHz EMR may induce a dose-associated, TRPV1-mediated stress response."

6. crbonar

crbonar New Member

Any experience with smart water meters?
  7. crbonar

crbonar New Member

There is a mandatory install in my town
    I have a cornet tester but havent got readings from current installs yet
  8. crbonar

crbonar New Member

I am sick about it do not want to fight them if exposure is minimal
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I haven't tested any water meters, but I'd expect similar devices as the smart meters. They might be a little farther away (based on each home's layout) in comparison, but still a problem especially if they are emitting frequently.
  10. crbonar

crbonar New Member

Tank you I am going to take readings from a house that has one but I have been doing a kitchen remodel and it is taking up massive amounts of my time. I am worried the city will mess with me They are being so intimating threating to turn off water ect. They run on battery and hoping they dont have that much power and the maker says it only emits on the hard wired unit that runs to the outside. I was hoping that the reverse square law could make it ok for me But the smart meter itself is in the middle of my basement but like I say a wire runs to the outside and that is where the signal is coming from says the guy I talked to on the phone from the manufacturer he says it is a1/2 watt every 7 seconds and a full wat every 15 or something like that It is so upsetting I just want to cry And I have
    Thank you for your reply You dont know how much it helps to talk about this This thing is going to be stressful one way or the other and if I fight this I will have hell to pay from the city in money stress as well They will target me I fear.
  11. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Perhaps you could just place a sheild between the transmitter and the house?
  12. Allin

Allin New Member

Excellent video. Watched it, sent it to my kids and posted it on my Facebook.
    Scompy likes this.
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

drezy and Allin like this.
  14. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Scompy likes this.