1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Myopulse Therapy

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by RickD, Nov 15, 2013.

1. RickD

RickD New Member

Anyone here try myopulse therapy for soft tissue injuries? Been messing with some achilles tendonosis and decided to try a new Chiropractor in town. After checking me out he recommended I give myopulse therapy a try. I agreed and let his tech hook me up. Unlike most therapy techniques I felt absolutely nothing during the treatment and was thinking this was a waste of time and money, but walking back to the office afterwards my achilles felt better than it had it weeks. Same thing after a second treatment. So far I'm impressed.

Researching it bit it seems to come right out Becker's work. Small amounts of currents in the microamp range are applied to the body at frequencies generally below 10hz giving the injured cells the energy they need to heal themselves. The link below provides more background

http://www.healthydoctors.com/acusc...ope and myopulse explantion.htm#_Toc457224424

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Rick - that sounds really interesting .... I hope we will hear more.

3. RickD

RickD New Member

If it continues along the trend I've seen so far I might end up buying one and hooking myself up 24/7

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - it isn't too expensive? or are you independently wealthy??? What about EMF's?

5. RickD

RickD New Member

I was trying and it appears failing to be funny. Machine is probably 8-10k to buy and input loaded with EMF, although what it outputs is acceptable to our bodies from what I read. Per use treatment cost is $59