1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Myopia - partially reversed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sun-sybarite, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tony has stopped the drops and gone back to the stuff his ophthalmologist gave him - the pressure in his eyes has dropped significantly in just 2 weeks. He has an appointment next week with her.
    Tony's optometrist retested yesterday.
  3. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Oh thats good at least. Bit annoyed that I bought 4 boxes of the stuff before I left the UK. Really don't know what to do now..
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

They may work for us - with cataracts ....I am hoping anyway. I haven't got a better idea anyway ...except to never go near my computer again:(:(
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  5. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

I know but how do you learn about the things on here without the computer?
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we have to be much more judicial with our use of time and prioritise ......I need to be much more efficient about how I do things.
    I don't go to FB anymore - unless some one sends me a message. I do miss reading about Jack's escapades ....but I will live without knowing what he is up to .... I miss the fun tho!

I go off on tangents when I am on my computer and time slips away. I am now setting time limits. You can keep looking things up and reading for ever it seems.

It all becomes a horrible and insidious habit which is hard to break........

I am trying....
  7. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Yes agreed! And as for he phone well,...:)
    caroline likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have never liked using a phone - strange eh?
    Emma Sabin likes this.
  9. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Hi Rose, are you still using the drops? I'm reticent after reading about Caroline's issues with them.