1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Myopia - partially reversed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sun-sybarite, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Yes its a tricky one. With winter coming it'll be dark at 4/5pm which is too early for bed - even for someone like me! Also I have to drive in the evening so would need them then too. This is tricky. I'm going to end up with 6 pairs of glasses and they're going to cost a fortune as I have them thinned down. -12 is not an easy or pretty pair of glasses to wear. This is where I could really do with speaking to someone. Ok, I'm off to do research. Thanks Tyler.
    Ps - which app do you use for your phone and blue blocking?
  2. Tyler Chism

Tyler Chism New Member

its called "Bluelight Filter" on android. And yea I really need to get a pair of blue blocker glasses, I'm just tight with my money.
    Emma Sabin likes this.
  3. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Hi Tyler
    So I've been doing the 7 day course with Endmyopia and have now been invited to do the back to 20/20 course and I was wondering you did this? It obviously costs which is annoying but with my eyesight it is worth it. I need the specific guidance I think. I just wondered if you'd done it.
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  4. Tyler Chism

Tyler Chism New Member

No, I haven't done it, but I don't blame you. I would want to do the best thing available to restore my eyesight without surgery. Glad to hear you're starting it. Let me know how it goes for you.
    Emma Sabin likes this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I got the invite too. $99 a month is a bit pricey but it is worth it to restore my sight.

I got a new pair of glasses half a dioptre improved on my prescription. I can't obviously see clearly but I'm willing to give this a shot.

I may just buy the course though...
  6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

i signed up. Fuck it, I want 20/20 :)
    caroline likes this.