1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Myopia - partially reversed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sun-sybarite, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Yes its a tricky one. With winter coming it'll be dark at 4/5pm which is too early for bed - even for someone like me! Also I have to drive in the evening so would need them then too. This is tricky. I'm going to end up with 6 pairs of glasses and they're going to cost a fortune as I have them thinned down. -12 is not an easy or pretty pair of glasses to wear. This is where I could really do with speaking to someone. Ok, I'm off to do research. Thanks Tyler.
    Ps - which app do you use for your phone and blue blocking?

2. Tyler Chism

Tyler Chism New Member

its called "Bluelight Filter" on android. And yea I really need to get a pair of blue blocker glasses, I'm just tight with my money.

Emma Sabin likes this.
  3. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Hi Tyler
    So I've been doing the 7 day course with Endmyopia and have now been invited to do the back to 20/20 course and I was wondering you did this? It obviously costs which is annoying but with my eyesight it is worth it. I need the specific guidance I think. I just wondered if you'd done it.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  4. Tyler Chism

Tyler Chism New Member

No, I haven't done it, but I don't blame you. I would want to do the best thing available to restore my eyesight without surgery. Glad to hear you're starting it. Let me know how it goes for you.

Emma Sabin likes this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I got the invite too. $99 a month is a bit pricey but it is worth it to restore my sight.

I got a new pair of glasses half a dioptre improved on my prescription. I can't obviously see clearly but I'm willing to give this a shot.

I may just buy the course though...

6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

i signed up. Fuck it, I want 20/20 :)

Emma Sabin and caroline like this.
  7. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

I had the same fuck it moment and booked it too. Let me know how you get on.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  8. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Still waiting on Jake resending the initial email for me to sign in. Glad you're in it too. LET'S DO THIS!!

Emma Sabin likes this.
  9. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

Years and years ago, I picked up this weird-looking old book in a junk shop in Hastings, 'Instantaneous Personal Magnetism', by Edmund Shaftesbury. Originally published in 1935 and put out by something called 'The International Magnetism Club'....https://books.google.co.uk/books/ab...al_Magnetism.html?id=TNmMIED3zwYC&redir_esc=y

It had these eye exercises in it. They went something like this....

Look straight ahead.
    Look 12 o' clock.
    Look straight ahead.
    Look 2 o' clock
    Look straight ahead.
    Look 3' o' clock.
    Look straight ahead.
    Look 4 o' clock, etc, and round the clock until you've completed a sort of 'Union Jack' pattern.

Emma Sabin and ScottishEmma like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

We have just finished about 5 months of the Russian eye drops. The pressure in Tony's eyes seems to be significantly worse. He was at his optometrist yesterday and will see his ophthalmologist next week for a better assessment.

I haven't been to mine yet.

11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Interesting. Was it a good book? I kinda want to read it now based on what's in it and the fact it was written in the 30s. I love books from the 20s/30s

12. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

Yeah. It was all written in this sort of hilarious hokey language, but, for instance, the 'eye exercises' thing, I tried and can say that it was surprisingly effective, even if you just do it once or twice. Although, that's me, and I don't suffer from myopia, but as I've said before, I've had periods in my life where my eyesight wasn't that great and that could have been taken for myopia, had I freeze-framed myself at an opticians. You just take good deep breaths, and do as it says in the above post. Simple as that, really.

Emma Sabin and ScottishEmma like this.
  13. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

This is super interesting. I will try it.

Emma - have you started the course yet? I'm planning to this week.

14. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

This is worrying isn't it. I'm still going with my drops so hoping they don't make it any worse.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Helio Silva, Allin and Emma Sabin like this.
  16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Not yet. We're in the middle of moving/packing/cleaning for the move to Spain on Monday and my husband had taken the laptop on travels so I'm going to have a look tonight. I don't want to fall too far behind and have loads to catch up on.

Emma Sabin likes this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I have been wearing my 0.5 dioptre less glasses that I ordered and the other day I could see my neighbour from her garden a lot more clearly. Far too early to detect progress but I'm ditching the "proper" prescription glasses - even though they're nicer :)

18. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

I had to give up wearing nice glasses the moment I ditched my contacts!
    I've started the course now - day 1 only. I can't wait to get my new glasses, which is pretty hard as I'm so myopic so getting them thinned down is tricky and Ibiza is not the best place for getting things done.
    Good luck with your move!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes - it is very worrying - the pressure is up considerably.

20. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Have you stopped the drops?