1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Myopia - partially reversed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sun-sybarite, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Things do happen for the oddest reasons. I'd be unable to leave the house without mine! Good luck
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Thats super interesting thank you. I've started mine, so fingers crossed....:)
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

What's your prescription?

I found my glasses after I got re-tested. The result was another half dioptre improvement in one eye. I'm going to get one more test in September before my move to Spain to see the lay of the land.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

Can I ask why your face is red? Out of curiosity.
  5. Danny

Danny Gold

Muy interesante
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Hi - that is awesome news Scottish Emma! Well done!

I'm -13 in my right and -12.5 in my left. This makes not using them very very tricky. I can't drive or use this computer at all. I just had my eyes checked yesterday and no change ;( In fact the machine read my left eye as -20! But I think its the cataract blocking it. I am disappointed to say the least, however with my history I know this could take time. I'm not getting sunset on my eyes as I'm not close to it at night (the other side of the island), but but I do get the sunrise on most days.

The red on my face is on my chin and nose and is from when I was young and burnt it sunbathing. I used to use factor 50 to protect it but don't like doing that obviously. With the amount of sun I get now its getting quite sore,

Where are you moving to in Spain?
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

Wow, that's quite a prescription!! I know it's frustrating but I think you're right, it will take time. I'm super impatient but if you've read Vision For Life (forget who it's by), the guy was totally blind and can now see and it took a few years...

I'm interested about the redness. I have a red nose and a bit on my cheeks. I think it was from being burnt and all the chemicals I put on my skin trying to clear up acne. Do you think there's a way to get rid of it? My face is slightly tanned right now and looks way better but I still use some makeup on my nose as I'm so paranoid about it!
    caroline likes this.
  8. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Yes I'm with you on the red on my face. I'm tanned now too so it's a bit hidden but it gets so easily red when in the sun. I don't want to damage it anymore hence why I sometimes put factor 50 on it. I have a laser light that I'm using for my thyroid and I'm considering using it on my red chin and nose (its like a red beard!) but bit worried about making it worse. Its used for acne and scars apparently. I'll let you know.

And I have that book I think on my kindle so I've just got to get round to reading it. Something else to read! Thats my problem if I read too much I get stressed with everything I have to do!
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  9. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

Yep, overwhelm, right?

What colour is the laser light? I used blue light to get rid of acne in the past. I'd be interested to hear how you get on. I'm kinda hoping the more tanned I get the more it will 'fix' it. It is off putting. People would either think I had a really cold nose or I was burnt. That's why going out without make up on is such a huge deal for me. I've only just started doing it recently but yeah, I feel like I need a bit of something on the nose. Sorta puts me off wearing red too haha!

Glad I'm not the only one in the same boat!
  10. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Its a green light. I'm not sure whether I'l use it on my face yet, Bit scared! I'll do a bit more research.
    I used to cover mine with make up too but then realised I was making it worse so don't anymore.
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  11. Chaostheory

Chaostheory New Member

How much are these mitochondria eye drops?
  12. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold