1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My wife xo.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 15, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is that the Josh from Bendigo Australia?

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Karen & Glen C.

Upto 20 min exposure @ 0-2 meters range. 800w unit.
    IMG_20190514_074816585.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  5. Karen & Glen C.

No one knows a black swan.

Marko Pollo likes this.
  6. Karen & Glen C.

"let's zoom out now and look at how this affects the hormones that dictate the things patients see and feel and sense about their bodies."
    JK

7. Karen & Glen C.

Just finished a meet with school principal.
    Had his phone out dialing 000...i said go for it bud..Make sure you tell em why I'm here..!

Anyway..we put forward our changes once again and he kept calling out to his superiors on what can and cant be done, I called bs...I had the equipment on me to cover the router and he said NO..I said yes..
    He stormed out claiming I was dictating terms to him (the only thing he got correct) so i grabbed my stash followed him out and accross the quadrangle and called out I'm doing it myself...he didnt like that calling me disruptive lol.
    Anyway I'm happy to talk to the police and told the principal ill be knocking on your door monday to check his work..
    Matter pending.

8. Karen & Glen C.

Some good news about the public school.
    Admittedly I've only heard this from my son's teacher but it looks like some of our proposals have been put to the board of education asset management team..
    Its a step forward in the right direction ;-)

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

My son was fortunate this year to have an outdoor environment class and a teacher that just loves being outside. That meant that every other day he was outdoors working on different skills for around an hour. Even in 8th grade the kids just look happier outside. Hell, I look happier outside and I'd be in about 37th grade if there was one...

Alex97232, Erik and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  10. Karen & Glen C.

Awesome mate!

11. What a story! I am so glad to hear that she is doing better and good for you both for doing all that you have done. I think that it helps that you are such an obvious team and your support has made a lot of difference for her. My husband has been a huge support to me in my healing and it is priceless. Bless your hearts.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Karen & Glen C. said:
    Let's not forget the bad water and we where both blue light toxic..she was on a lot of Panadol but the hemp oil had her sleeping with no side effects.. YAYYYYY..
    '''
    she is completely med free and supplement free and guess what, no Panadol..

==================
    She may want to get
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    and do further adjustments.

upload_2019-6-6_8-57-7.png

13. Karen & Glen C.

Thankyou and all the best from us xo

Thora Pomicter likes this.
  14. Karen & Glen C.

Oh thanks mate...your a valuable bookmark here my friend!

Thora Pomicter likes this.
  15. Karen & Glen C.

Many ways to find out where your at right?(measurement) How bout looking at where your not, or your blind spot? For that we need an example and because we are all products of hu-man over nature, finding a good example is paramount.
    My opinion of a good example someone who doesn't give you an answer every time your eyebrow raises.

16. Karen & Glen C.

Well that was a cold CT.
    4@20min. 08:25- huge frost.

3@28. 08:40 Sun beaming down..cold to the bone..22/6th

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  17. Karen & Glen C.

We know the limbic (monkey brain) system is fast and emotional. How bout we look at how fast.?
    Hate: what's she looking at...me? phuck off - (emotional gesture)
    Love: boys,,,, check this one out.!
    "ooh she's hot, id bang" that.. sound familiar..?

Its not you that makes decisions..it your buried scripts, the social glue, your position in the group..
    Get over yourself.!

18. Karen & Glen C.

I get everyone wants to be optimal (same here) but through all the data and comments plus Jacks tactical approach...at what point do you put down the hammer and just live?

19. Karen & Glen C.

Ran into a couple that serve as military doctors, if I heard rightly?...Alex asked If was blocking blue light ....not hard to guess where this convo headed.

20. Karen & Glen C.

Ya gotta love the way JK nurtures a conversation!
    Up to the limit for harmony and past the limit for re-eduction.