1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My wife xo.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 15, 2019.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

"Tsugi-tsugi - the next the next."

Lots of things going through my head.
    (Static...ya breaking up guv.)

JK says a half truth turns to a full lie right..?
    (My original note)
    *"What's the condition of the other half truth..?"*

If you can agree with that then you might start believing it..?

I think he means to make a full truth out of what you have and understand that choices make matter..lol

Rory Miller- the monkey brain can't tell the difference between humiliation and death.
    G.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. Karen & Glen C.

If you don't make a choice in a social dynamic environment you'll rationalise.

You know....?,, down a rabbit whole you didnt dig.

3. Welcome ,I see you are from Orange my mother is from Orange my mothers people have a long history in Orange my grandparents had a Dairy in Suma Park along long time ago before they moved back into Orange ,I still have relatives In Orange I know it well...and yes excellent farm land and Wine Country
    I am sure Mt Canobolas had something to do with the rich paramagnetic soil in the area;)

I see you are a Martial artist as am I ,,,,I studied under Guru Dan Inosanto Bruce Lee's Art ,happy you have rocked up on the forum :):):)

I am in Sydney Parramatta area

caroline and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  4. Karen & Glen C.

Hey Brent, thanks for the reply mate and wow..how goods that connection mate..!

Sounds like you have a rich martial arts history mate and who doesn't love Bruce lee. Can only imagine how different the current synthetic (not all) arts would be today if he was still around..,what an influence..!

5. Karen & Glen C.

I find the connection of quantum reality and violence very interesting because if you dont look at quantum health (through JK) then a half truth will surely kill you right ?
    [Humiliation vs death]

Now if you look at let say for balance, process predator violence (social violence = modern medicine)) then a half truth can certainly save your life..
    Ex- if I'm an under cover cop and your a bad guy with a knife to my throat, am I going to tell you I'm a cop..? Of course not right..? The half truth wins.

So depending on your condition (ie- chronically ill or just a modern monkey like me) understanding why we make the decisions we make and what triggers responses can help to see the half truth you own before it blows out to a full lie..

Cue points in social dynamics (conditioning) can be- checking for effect, taking bait, not catching the timing of emotions are faster than words, giving yourself permission to be rude, fear of humiliation, denial, rationalisation,, This list goes on..

Sort of comforting lol,,,heading into Jacks stinky rabbit hole wouldnt you say ☀️

Edit: examples of humiliation vs death.

*Your out on the town with the boys and you accidentally bump into another monkey, emotions trigger words and in turn finger pointing which usually Leeds to physical violence. Rather than walk off you check your mates have your back and choose to invest in the fight purely to not get humiliated, unknowingly running the risk of death from an accidental head cave in.

*Your a young female on her way home from a night club and rather than take the long way home via street lit areas you decide to go through the tree filled Park alone. (Blockers and mase don't count in this example ok)

*23 yr old male with testicular cancer would rather prolong the pain for fear of being humiliated.

Note: this is all from the study ive undertook with con-com, values for the new millennium and of course Hatsumi-sensei. I have implemented this outlook with great success in the mental/hospital feild.
    Everyone goes home safe, including the bad gals/guys.

6. Karen & Glen C.

"knocking the corners off the box"

School update but keep ya popcorn in the cupboard for now..!

Yesterday Kaz went in and asked to meet with a principle at the primary school.
    The staff asked what for and we were instantly refused saying that its like sunscreen and up to indavidual parents obligation...(um....why do we get letters in kids school bag saying "we are going to elephant pk today make sure your child has sunscreen on!..Ha)

Anyway phase 3 saw me (Glen) march up there at 09:00 and bypass the admin team and crash the principles meeting...well you should've seen the look on his face when I adjusted the above mentioned ignorance.. I'll give a point for trying to cut me off but that's all...anyway I handed him an A4 with a heap of poinient facts and a link to JK with a RA-OPTICS business card attached and said lets make an appointment asap, hooroo fella.

A side note is after the refusal yesterday I decided to influence my young fellas teacher. I approached the classroom (afternoon) and phuck me, here they all are in a dark dungeon of a room, all blinds fully down with more blue light going on than Tokyo...

The Boy was blue blocking but the poor 20 other kids wearnt so I knocked, interrupted her session and ask why are the blinds shut...

Long version short I saw Ms sinclair today (am) at the classroom and handed her a set of blockers and a RA-OPTICS card...had a bit of a chin wag and hopfully shes not an idiot...

Oh and the high school said no to a principle meeting but obliged by allowing a meet with the deputy..

Matter pending :)

Trev Douglas, Cheryl. and caroline like this.
  7. Karen & Glen C.

"Three corners of one box to go"

Meet arranged for 14:00 this Thursday.
    Primary school principal.

I've schooled one doc and now it will be my first teacher.! We have a plan and thats quiet simply to enter this meeting and do nothing.

Why you ask.?
    Because weve given the sxhool enough rope..
    That's right hanging is an option as i have already planted several seeds to the tone of "wouldn't it be better that the 600 odd parents here this message from you sir instead of a Dad"...

The thing he doesn't get is i know for a fact the school will shoot from a "beliefs" perapective...HA..
    Hence why saying nothing up front except for maybe a how & why question will allow us to dictate terms..

My fail safe plan is to take the boy and leave.!

Dad.

8. Karen & Glen C.

Meet went well.
    The principal has been looking into JK.
    So far we've agreed on emf blocking covers for all wifi routers and exclusion zones in front of smart boards.
    All painting and pics to be taken down on classroom windows will be talked about in teacher meetings.
    Sun breaks and bare foot time will also be brought up..

All in all reasonably productive and he watched Jason B Smith's talk in US..

;-)

Cheryl. likes this.
  9. Karen & Glen C.

The meeting was interesting because he gave Jason's talk 1 out of 10.

He missed the point and when I asked "what did you think about that" he became emotional...ever so slightly..!
    Saying that iIgave a better speach..Ha.

Anyway iIgave him both barrels and he tried deverting off topic a few times..But ya know i kept to my plan (shcool a teacher) and didntdimind saying "whay, you have 3 to 5 years here collecting superannuation..? Then what catch a disease and die.?"

He played the ol,,, "I'm only here to edjucate" and Kaz politlely chimed in with exceptional timing addressing the schools motto of "achieve--suceed-beleive" or to that effect...anyway...

The point of me showing Jason's talk wasnt about his school...its about The storm thats brewing..

10. Karen & Glen C.

DIY IMG_20190223_162630565.jpg 'am Sun' booth..
    Work in process bit its mobile and bargaining with teens means doing the opposite of what they think.

Attached Files:

Cheryl. likes this.
  11. Karen & Glen C.

#3rd half corner off the same box.

"I have jack to fall back on."

In aus that can mean you actually have nothing. Hahahaha

Well nothing is something and believe me nothing is everything.

*Edit.

Tried to school my first skin doc today and certainly didn't win but I I did not lose.

12. Karen & Glen C.

Righto then...

Watching the podcast with JK and luke where Jack talks about copper dust in a grounding area he's built...

And this morning I've knocked up a quick earthing pad..

Concrete with 1.3 meters of 10 strand copper wire.

Attached Files:

Cheryl. likes this.
  13. Karen & Glen C.

So I had a late shift to do unfortunately and did a 15min CT before I took off and at one point (shivering) I had this crazy joult lift my buttox up off the ground.

I couldn't believe what just happened. It felt as though I'd been electricfied and everything went tight, meaning I became fully engaged.

It was a tad scary at first, I mean it was as if I'd been ran into by a heavy object/force..

I was naked in a pool earthed and once I got out and stood there wondering what the heck just happened...I had the maddest energy hit ive....'ever'.... had...wow.

I beemed all night until 06:00... Kipped for an hour, soaked up the am Sun and went back to bed...woke at 11:00 and was full of energy..!

Wont forget that in a hurry..!

G.

14. Karen & Glen C.

Reading through the 'leptin' papers and joining dots in my own heads knowledge I can clearly see the connection to the 6yr old and language being directly tied to violence.

Does it explain why a domestic violent relationship is so damn hard to leave or gang life...I think so...

It takes some amazing change to allow things to change but sometimes the change part can be easy..

Its the 'control' to become that very control and drive your change to optimal.

Hmmmmm.

15. Karen & Glen C.

'Hatsumi-sensei'
    Translation from a good friend and co writer
    of "Budo the art of life & death"
    Mr- SA. Screenshot_20190307-090651~2.png

16. Karen & Glen C.

Forearms smell of iron..!
    Its back and I love it..!!!

I Wonder if we had a primal but sniffing signature..? Id say yes, just like carrying water in different vessel's.

Actually weather its connecstedor not I don't care but it seems "bee's" like it also..

Interesting indeed.

17. Karen & Glen C.

Rarely do I believe a word that comes out of my mouth.

Oh, and placebo CT..
    Laying there with an overcast day while the trees effortlessly wave to me the water temp seems to increase on impact compared to tgetsame setting on a clear day when the trees are talking to the birds..

Interesting ;-)

18. Karen & Glen C.

Your own hack is yourself. Intuition.
    Jump into that space and you can make your own mind. IMG_20190317_155154943.jpg

19. Karen & Glen C.

*School update pending.

Nearly finsishedJacks book...
    What a mental shift that is.
    Honestly the similarity with Dr Hatsumi ideals from a past long ago is amazing.

Jack is going to change the whole world with our help, thats a sure thing.!

The code of the Samurai is death.. or ..The path of Bushido is found in death..
    Theres several versions but you get the idea....or do you.?

What escapes most who delve down the road of a lonely martial artist (real phucking Budo. Not Sport.) Is the point lost in these 'codes' of honor.

The code of Bushido is found in death means to give up to ones lord.. not to die but to let go.

Its interesting to note that in the ancient arts of the 'Shinobi-ho' or most commonly know as "ninja" thier code was similar except they didnt give up or die for a lord or shogun, rather their version of letting go or "dying" was to become one with nature..

Cheryl. likes this.
  20. Karen & Glen C.

I've scored a heap of gold foil type-insulation and guess where it lives now... actually quiet interesting of a early am facing the gold layer my whole body is red...hmmmm.