1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My take is a bit different.......

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My take is a bit different.......

Tommy John never had video games cell phones and nnEMF to worry about. He just had overuse: Overuse = stress and stress = PVN is raised = high cortisol and low melatonin = hypermethylation of the collagen and a loss of its flexoelectric and piezoelectric ability as a light diode as laid out by Becker researcher. This means melanopsin dysfunction causes collagen and ligament damage by the destruction of the photoreceptors by free retinol.

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2018/tommy-john-opposes-namesake-surgery.html

Most kids these days are opting out of outdoor sports and now part of the gaming world that occurs inside under blue light in the soup of nnEMF and the effects of the power grid. If you want to know professional athletes today get injured more here is the answer. You can stop right here.

What is really wrong with kids? SCREEN TIME. If you are a parent end that shit right now unless you want a medical tragedy or a school shooter on your conscious. What does excessive man-made blue light do to kids RPE in the eye from video games? These kids are not getting in enough SN-2 DHA via the Bazan effect long or short loops because of the chronic bombardment with blue light and nnEMF all day long. The result? Dehydrated cells and loss of DHA from tissues to ruin circadian signaling. Their brains are more sensitive than adults which results in more frequent headaches and migraines and leads to mental illness. Blue light also lowers dopamine to make the kids addicted to the games. This is why Fortnite is more addictive than heroin for kids. Blue light destroys their melatonin levels destroying their sleep by freeing Vitamin A from melanopsin. http://vt.co/news/world/video-game-addiction-is-now-officially-classified-as-a-mental-disorder

Biophysics must become the astronomy of the molecular world to wake up the blue light zombies in the research community. This is why I am a supporter of RaOptics and their new lenses for kids. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/887048

2. kris90

kris90 New Member

I think most would agree that chronic stress leads to chronic illness, but most people don't realise that it's the light that creates this chronic stress response.

People are always complaining their job is stressful, they are exhausted, bad relationship, financial struggles, etc. If their light environment was optimal, they would likely think and act better, thus eliminating those "stressors". Their job would no longer stress them out because they would sleep better in the PM, and properly turn on the pituitary gland in the AM.

Get the circadian rhythm optimized, then watch the stressors vanish, right?

Antonis likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Said tonight, SF 49ers have sustained massive injuries this season, says Joe Buck............no shocker to me.

SF is a night mare.