1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

my success in pics

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Michael Phils, May 30, 2014.

1. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

They say a picture tells a thousand words. Jack has written thousands of words. All I have is some pics.

My words. Thanks jack.

BEFORE

[​IMG]

AFTER

[​IMG]

ssj3 and Josh like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome .... thanks so much for sharing!

3. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

Great work dude!

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Awesome results! What protocols did you implement, Michael?

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Michael, what a great transformation! Thanks for sharing

6. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Did you have any health problems or just a weight issue? Well done, you look fab :) I never thought of the Philippines as a place to live but year round sunshine could really swing it for me lol.

7. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

WAY TO GO!

8. Inger

Inger Silver

WOW you look so different! And you have that glow in the after pic.... :) :) :)

Very nice... thank you for sharing Michael!

9. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Awsome!!! Is that Michael Phils or Michael Phelps??

10. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Just thinking on this post, Use to do Coconut oil, and still do oil pulling ~ but now doing a mct thing, instead of the coconut oil, No Green Tea, however ~ Once in a while I'll pop a teaspoon of coconut oil, and it always raises my body temp. Might be the coconut oil vs. Green tea inducing the sweating? But overall thinkin that might be a good thing?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for the update Michael ....sounds like you are on fire!

12. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Did a mass of blood work today and will post results. Some just arrived. Noticed ketones in the urine and said should be none on the reference range. Now looking at some threads seems like this is good and im producing ketones probably from my very low carb diet. Excited for more of these results to come through.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

high cholesterol is not an issue.......only oxidized cholesterol is and if you got electrons your cholesterol is maintained in its polar state and not its oxided state. Polar = reduced cholesterol = the perfect CM semiconductor partner with DHA to tell circadian time.

Christos likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

good job!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome!

16. caryo1

caryo1 New Member

Did you read about epitalon on this blog? If so, can you tell me where or did Jack discuss it someplace?

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

You rock Michael!

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Are you tanning nude Michael? If not I would try that... great for rising testosteron...

19. Jeff Power

Jeff Power Gold Member - Light-centric

Michael, great work man!! Impressive results. Are you eating raw fresh oysters everyday or are you getting canned oysters or both? Since you are eating them everyday I can imagine you have eating and preparing them down to a science.

20. Red20

Red20 Gold

Where did you purchase the coolfit vest?