1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Story at 1 year

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ColdBren, Sep 9, 2012.

1. SueC

SueC New Member

Coldbren:

I'm late to this thread. How is your daughter now? Was it yeast? Tourette's? If you care to share......

2. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

Still not sure, thinking (and hoping) its just tics (common for this age)....not sure if the mercury is high or not, all tests seem very unreliable, recently re-read Jack's blog on tourettes and am finding gluten really could be the cause along with a leaky gut....its all SO complicated, mainstream medicine seems to be so confused about it, offer really no answers. When she goes off the diet, I see a difference...the only thing I dont know yet is if a perfect diet will allow total remission.

3. SueC

SueC New Member

My nephew had tics at age 5 and was diagnosed with Tourette's. They cleaned up his diet and added magnesium, basically following advice on bonnie g's site. (At that time Bonnie wasn't selling supplements, but you can still glean a lot of info by looking at the ingredients. http://bonniegr.com/more-info.html Hope it helps!) Anyway, my nephew got MUCH better quickly (now at age 7), and only has tics when he's under a lot of stress.

4. Marccus

Marccus New Member

very sensational story of your life it will surely inspire lots of people and really shows the struggle and courage of your daughter and yours