1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My (Roman Leija) N=1.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Roman Leija, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Roman Leija

Roman Leija New Member

Male, currently 25 years old. Born on September 23, 1993 at 9:44 am in Palm Springs California (33 N degree latitude). Was diagnosed with myopia at the age of 5 years old and been wearing glasses every since. Current prescription is -7.25 for both eyes. Was diagnosed with psoriasis and eczema at the age of 12, don't take anything oral for them and rarely apply steroid creams, overall condition is mild these days. 60% European with 27% of that from Iberia (Southern Portugal and Italy) and 18% Southern European with the rest scattered throughout Europe. 30% Native American. With the remaining 10% scattered around the globe. Health has been on a declined since December of 2014 for my hip surgery for a torn labrum, didn't receive any physical therapy help and have been battling undoing a lot of scar tissue and compensations, which leads to ripping like sensations within my connective that have occurred nearly every week since my surgery (very emotional taxing). Went on a heavy 3 month parasite cleanse in the summer of 2016, leading to a trip to the emergency room due to slug (gall baller polyps), have developed food sensitivities since then to wheat, gluten, dairy, nightshades, eggs, legumes, grains, which I' never felt before the parasite cleanse. Currently live in Santa Monica (34 N latitude). Did an OATS test recently and have been told that I have SIBO, mainly with clostridia. Have been getting much more AM and Daytime Sun, grounding, and minimizing my exposure to non Native EMFs for the last 6 weeks so yes I have been feeling better but I need some help to feel great again. Dr. Jack Kruse or anyone out there in the form, what tests, protocols, or devices should I purchase? Or what other information do I need to provide in order to give me better guidance. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like your redox is on a steady downward spiral. You need to assess your redox state and hack your environment. Your story reeks of melanopsin dysfunction.

3. Roman Leija

Roman Leija New Member

Okay. What is the test you recommend, the BUN "something" test? In order to test my hydration levels. Would it be wise to begin hacking my environment with a red light "joovv" and a magnetico sleep pad? Also, if I can't make the open house for the longevity center next Friday, how can I schedule a consultation with yourself in order to get pointed in the right direction?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You have to be a silver Gold, Platinum, or Titanium member by 12/31/18. After that only Farm membership will be possible for consultations if members do not fill slots first. They had skin in the game and they get first dibs.

5. Roman Leija

Roman Leija New Member

Gold membership, done. Okay. Will I be able to find out if slots are avaiable through the Longevity center website?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As a primer Roman you might consider this now to get up to speed:

This podcast has a lot of copy and pictures to adorn it and explain the Black swan manifesto. It is not a regular podcast. It is pretty epic. There is a “revolution on the surface of the earth” called technology, and it is causing a new evolution of free radical signals in your mitochondria causing diseases. The result of these collisions creates your "health reality". Your health manifests from these collisions and creations.

Let’s use an example from human metabolism for a thought experiment: it is established that all so-called "chemical reactions" are merely the movement/expression of electrons/energy. Matter, the nucleus of the atom, the "nutrient" is inert in chemistry and biochemistry. At least that is the current belief of the biologic paradigm. I showed in my Vermont 2018 talk this is also false. This can also be found on Patreon. It is believed by the great majority in science only the electrons of atoms are dynamic, capable of change, force, movement. This is also not true. Protons move with the help of red light from the sun and the hydrogen heat furnaces of our mitochondrial colony. That is the first law we will call on to verify our thought experiment. Secondly, we call on this: it has been established that electrons gather/collect and only interact with photons. This is the basis of the photoelectric effect and is further understood as a cell’s Jablonski diagram. Electrons are excited by sunlight and fall back to the ground state. This process is capable of increasing their energy and delivering information to the system by changing the spin state of electrons, protons, and photons trapped by the organelles of a cell.

It turns out, electrons emit/yield photons to the demand of the body when the electron moves to another atom or molecule when it falls to the ground state. That light captured by electrons drives many processes in our cells. Electrons are more or less reactionary to the power density in the UV spectrum and use this information buried in these photons. This is the only part of the visible spectrum that is capable of using non-linear optics. Having established these two irrefutable principles, one must conclude: when there is a deficiency of some sort of enzyme, chemical, or substrate in a cell there is a resultant physical reactionary change. That change might be in a hormonal or enzymatic or functional aspect of the tissue in question.
    Taking the exogenous substrate will never repair the deficits of having excited electrons creating these substrates. The reason is simple. Feedback loops use the substrates they create as their interactive controller of the cycle. Loss of this control causes the cycle to uncouple and heat is thermalized to the local environment and quantum coherence is lost. As coherence is lost redox power drops exponentially. There are physical manifestations of this in the matrix of size and shape change of the mitochondria, along with spacing out of the cytochrome proteins.
    This can occur in a muscle or an organ within the organism. The skeptic will need to admit, the specific deficiency in this system of control is due to a lack or loss of photonic power within this quantum system. If one adds and moves electrons and protons properly, light within the visible spectrum is capable of creating the matter a cell factory needs to operate. That is precisely what free radicals are.
    They are foremen in the factory that tell other worker proteins how to act. No one needs any supplement when you understand how a cell operates using light water and magnetism. To create matter a cell needs the cell must have redox power to do it. Optimal redox power is -400mV. Most humans live between -200mV—400mV.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/23407755

[​IMG]

Roman Leija likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to contact support FAST.

I will send them this thread.

Roman Leija likes this.
  8. Roman Leija

Roman Leija New Member

Yes sir! Thank you!