1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My primal journal, Kipras

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Daulatwant, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Yesterday evening I got very irritated, uneasy, couldn't calm down and had a sense of despair. Didn't have any dairy left and nothing to make juice from, eggs or meat didn't seem to satisfy. My skin has been getting dry as well. So I had a pinch of salt and some water. Pretty much instant relief, fell asleep
    much quicker and woke up with a clearer head than days prior.

I got some direct sun on my skin and in my eyes yesterday.

I was drawn to processed foods. I had some potato salad on Wednesday, bits of cooked poultry, and a piece of cake yesterday. This I think was an indicator of salt(or sodium) seeking. Maybe I only needed some water or both.

Going into this I was suspecting I would have to use salt every once in a while.

It doesn't make much sense to be drinking vegetable juices during winter here, the celery was imported from Spain. Maybe tree sap? I doubt it.

It doesn't make much sense to be living in this area at this time of year. I need to cover myself from head to toe in order to stay comfortable outside. It's almost constant cloud cover, the temperatures are below freezing. The only reasonable thing to do here is to crawl into an insulated hole in the ground and hibernate until spring comes around.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It doesn't make much sense to be living in this area at this time of year.
    -----
    If you take a vegetable, put it through a juicer, you got vegetable juice.
    That is totally different and in the worst way, from the bottle of juice that you bought in the store, that may even taste better.

Fructose is the main offender.
    =============================================
    So I had a pinch of salt and some water. Pretty much instant relief, fell asleep
    much quicker and woke up with a clearer head than days prior.
    ---------
    Wonder how you would feel if you had this salt
    or
    better yet
    this combination:
    @DrEttinger
    swears by it
    (note that it is not your Grandmas salt)
    (and there is much less of NaCl there but tonnes of other goodies)
    https://bajagoldseasalt.com/?v=7516fd43adaa
    till I had found this one I was using Redmond salt.

upload_2019-12-30_8-45-38.png

upload_2019-12-30_8-58-17.png

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Most days after the new year have been sunny! Feels great.

I'm drinking quite a bit of spring water. Keeping the salt low.

I started a batch of high meat over a week ago, which is just some beef belly and fat slowly rotting in a jar
    Tried it two days ago, and it tasted similar to a stinky cheese. Had some today as well.
    HIGH MEAT.png

Sheddie, Inger and caroline like this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Cool that you try out the high meat :) I have not done fat though. Interesting!

I am glad you started drinking water. I do not believe it has anything good to say we should not drink water at all. Feels really weird to me. Maybe we need not too much water, but I guess it is very individual and depends on so many things. I do have realized, that when I eat more cooked foods, I get more thirsty though. Raw foods makes me less thirsty. I still drink whenever I want to, though.

Daulatwant and caroline like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Wouldn't it be easier to just put cheesecloth on top instead of a lid?

6. Inger

Inger Silver

yes but it will stink so bad - the whole house! :eek:
    my high meat is in glass jars and tightly closed, and still it always stinks a little in my fridge! A bit annoying but what to do.... if someone visits and I open the fridge.....o_O

I only eat and open the jar OUTSIDE. Or my home will stink loooong after... I do not like stinky home :mmpft:

when the little girl of my landlord visits, she LOVES to go to my kitchen and open my fridge, and look what I all have in there... bloody hearts... tongue, rotten meat.... oysters... she find it so interesting!
    And she always says; Inger! UUUHHH what stinks here!!! :D :D
    and I always warn her before hand, do not open the fridge, it will STINK! But she cant let be of it... something in it fascinates her.... :D

(I better not think about what she tells her mom at home...hahaha My landlord is really nice to me though, so so far I am lucky)

7. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Fermented fat is good for vitamin K2. Bones can be fermented as well, so you can eat them too.

Yeah. I'm drinking a lot of water now. And I am not having the issues I had before. My energy is through the roof, I am having way more fun spending time with friends, I can relate to others much easier. A lot of this is because I finally stopped trying to do intermittent fasting constantly and now eat very frequently.

caroline likes this.
  8. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

9. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Just ate my breakfast while watching the sun rise. That's a rare burger with a ton of cheese. I find cooked food goes down and tastes the best in the mornings.
    Breakfast sunrise.jpg

I used some red crepe paper for my lights to use after dark hours.
    lamp shade2.jpg fridge.jpg also in my fridge.

On Friday I donated some blood, and they gave me a gift bag, which included a dark chocolate bar, I ate the whole thing. I was doing fine after the chocolate. But the next day I had a cup of beer. And after the beer I felt horrible for several days. I had a headache, poor appetite, no energy to do anything. I had the beer on Saturday and today is Wednesday and finally I am feeling much better. I ate a lot of salmon the last few days.

I hypothesize an iron overload. Just after the end of primary school I went vegetarian for a couple weeks. After which I ended up in he hospital with some headaches and ketoacidosis. After this I was prescribed some iron supplements. And after that I tested my blood many times and never had low iron or hemoglobin. Even when I was vegetarian for a whole year my levels were still good.

I think I still have a bunch of iron stored in my liver(and other tissues?) from those supplements. Now I also average well over a pound red meat each day. From what I've looked into it appears that pretty much every man will have some iron overload and it increases with age.

Looking into getting my ferritin tested, doing routine phlebotomies and balancing nutrition to mobilize iron stores.

Inger likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

I am curious what your ferritin/iron labs will look like.

When you think about it, the iron overload is not too surprising. Our ancestors really did not eat muscle meat only, but used everything of the animal. And also they got injuries more often I guess and bled some more than we modern zoo animals with our comfortable lives :glasses:
    and they were outside all the time and got way more sun and did not have all this nnEMF.. that makes too much metals in the body even worse I guess.

Red crepe paper for lamps is a cool idea :) :)

11. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Got some blood test results.

Highlights from the doctor:
    Urea concentration 8.8 mmol/l, says my kidneys are inflamed. I eat over 200g of protein per day so not a surprise for me.
    Elevated MON and EOS indicate an infection and an allergic reaction to something.

Still waiting for more results to come.

Attached Files:

12. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Annotation 2020-01-16 133246.png Annotation 2020-01-16 133326.png

JanSz likes this.
  13. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Here are the rest of the results.
    upload_2020-1-17_12-43-41.png
    upload_2020-1-17_12-44-5.png

14. Inger

Inger Silver

well your ferritin is way lower than mine, I have 180.
    Funny how references are different in labs. According to your lab, ferririn up to 400 is normal range. My lab had upper linit 300 for menopausal women. Up to 150 for menstruating women.

Why do you think your kidneys are inflamed? Maybe it was not so good to not drink water at all? Or is the issue with the kidneys new since you started drink water?

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

He has gout.

16. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

I don't think my kidneys are inflamed, that's what the doctor said the results indicate. My explanation for the high levels of uric acid is a high protein diet.

I think my score is high enough for my age. Blood ferritin levels are not indicative of tissue levels. So I could still have excess iron in my body. I'm not keen on waiting for it to accumulate.

17. Inger

Inger Silver

What are you going to do with it Kipras?
    Donating blood, eating less red meat... or something else?

I see how eating raw meat can easily lead to excess iron though. It is way easier to eat large amounts of red meat when you eat it raw, it is more palatable and digests so fast and does not make you feel satiated as fast as cooked.
    Something to think about. I think I have not been aware of this, and also done too much red meat in comparison to seafood lately.

We need to remind ourselves how the Epi Paleo food pyramid is built! Red meat was not on the top at all.... it was the 5th level I think.... :thumbsdown:

18. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

I will be doing phlebotomies once every week or two weeks until I have 20-30 blood draws total. I will stop and/or consult doctors if I start having issues. Already tried draining some blood on Friday with an IV kit, and it is pretty easy. But the needle was too thin and was only getting a slow drip. Ordered some 18G needles and going to try again in the coming days.

I am doing pretty well on diet in terms of iron. I will swap some meat for fish and add in more liver. And continue consuming tons of dairy.

19. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Probably will not need 20-30 blood draws. But will continue to donate every two months. After.

20. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Alright this is the last drop. I'm loosing my mind. I feel fine, I'm not depressed, not anxious, mood is good. But I just know things are bad. All of the people I know choose to continue crippling themselves even when they agree with me about certain health topics. My friends are only there to get me to start doing stupid shit like drinking, smoking, using social media again.

I have looked at our local employement services, they offer to cover costs to learn some trade. And the number one trade they fund is antenna installation and maintenance technicians. 5G is probably already here being tested, could have been for a few years. That could explain my sudden rise in anxiety in the last few years. I don't know what is really happening around here and probably would not be able to comprehend it anyway if it was presented to me. I feel I'm getting dumber and weaker the longer I am here.

I got the cold this week, and my brain is just not coherent at all. I know I need to leave. I've been talking about leaving to a far away land somewhere with everybody I spoke to the last few months. I felt incapable of making the decision to leave. Now I'm seriously scared of what is to come here.