1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My patients handout

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Inna, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Inna

Inna Platinum Klub

For some reason I was unable to upload the file, so just doing copy/ paste:

This is a handout I use for my patients:

Strategies for Optimal Health

Mitochondria have a crucial role in the cell in processing information and generating energy for the body to function properly. Mitochondria determine how close or far you are from optimal health. With aging and chronic diseases mitochondrial dna mutations accumulate (the percentage of mutant mitochondrial DNA in a given cell is called heteroplasmy rate).

Higher heteroplasmy rates adversely affects cell signaling - which is a basis for chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, mental illness, dementia and many other so called Neolithic (or chronic) diseases.

If you want to be healthy stay connected to nature as much as possible

Strategies to improve health, to influence your mitochondria - power stations of your cells:

1. When indoors block artificial (blue frequency spectrum) light. Make sure you wear blue blocker glasses - block artificial blue light, to restore your internal clock, which governs orderly functioning and signaling of your cells.

2. Expose your naked skin and eyes to sunlight during the day, especially early at the morning - when the sun is rising. Do not wear sunglasses, wear least amount of clothes you can get away with. In the evening – try to be out for sunset as well.

3. There are only so many sunrises and sunsets in a one’s lifetime, make a goal to be outside and see as many of them as possible!

4. Expose yourself to cold (might have to do it gradually to adapt).

5. Eat a seasonal diet. That diet means eating fewer carbs during wintertime, and eating local produce that grows in a particular area during a particular season; fasting is healthy, eat breakfast with a lot of protein in the morning. Eat plenty of sea food (DHA – omega 3 fatty acids) are essential part of cell mebranes. Last meal of the day should be at least 3-4 hours before sunset to preserve circadian rhythms

6. Exercise outdoors. Walking outside is generally the best exercise

7. Ground yourself, walking barefoot or swimming in a lake or ocean. Especially beneficial to combine grounding with sun exposure in the morning and in the evening (see 2 and 3)

8. Sleep remains the foundation for your health. Sleep quality is very important. Your body restores itself during sleep; bad or poorly functioning mitochondria are repaired or replaced during sleep. (Process of autophagy and apoptosis)

Want to learn more about mitochondrial health: See Dr. Jack Kruse – videos and interviews on You Tube

Also www.jackkruse.com - blog (beginners protocols) and forum.

Nadya, drezy and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You can convert word or excel files to PDF.
    There are also limits on image files resolution.
    Often all is need is to lower it.

upload_2018-8-2_7-9-18.png

drezy likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Many neolithic diseases present with excessive DHA and specially EPA.
    There are numerous fatty acids analysis posted by members with such cases.
    Wonder if you could address that and the recommended food for those situations.

Usually seafood contains much more EPA and little bit of DHA.

4. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

I wore contact lenses for most of the day, from ages 11-39. These proudly boast on the box that they block UV light.

...Do you know how many people wear contact lenses?

Definitely worth a mention, the next time you revise your handout. Glasses aren't good either ~ I know ~ but you can look over the top of your glasses. You can take them off ... off and on ... off and on ... all day long. Not so with contacts. People won't do it.

And while I was doing some googling about my particular brand (which says it offers the highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens) ... I came across these new Transitions lenses which will apparently be available in 2019:

https://www.slashgear.com/acuvue-oa...darken-automatically-to-block-light-12527161/

https://www.acuvue.com/acuvue-oasys-transition-contact-lenses

And they say they also filter blue light. Oh boy. I've asked Jack if there was EVER a good time to wear contacts ... and do they filter blue light at all ... and the answer was a resounding NO. Now here is a new product to confuse people who want to have their cake and eat it, too.

drezy likes this.