1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My optimal journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mike David, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Oh Monday. Gonna be a long day. My boss Youvee Light is always up my ass. He’s got me jumping through puddles and running circles in the Daisy’s. How will I ever make it through the day. Lol

2. Mike David

3. Mike David

One of my favorite pastimes.
    On the chessboard, lies and hypocrisy do not survive long. The creative combination lays bare the presumption of a lie; the merciless fact, culminating in the checkmate, contradicts the hypocrite.

Emanuel Lasker

Do your thoughts and actions presume a lie? Can you look more deeply following the facts? Are your actions guided by health truths hence full lies? Do you have doubt and uncertain anxiety without asking why? Nature can provide the blueprint for uncovering half truths. You must be willing to put ego aside and change actions after finding out why. You reached your lowest of lows with a false sense of entitlement and distorted perception of reality and complete lack of awareness of others feelings. The answer to the half truths in my life were found by slowing down and embracing simplicity. Shutting my mouth and using my ears. I replaced impulsive erratic thoughtless action with a quiet calm stillness. Just absorbing my environment completely. Thought before action is checkmate to life’s half truths.

Inger likes this.
  4. Mike David

A new trend starting? Nap time outside! What a great idea.
    upload_2019-4-9_12-5-32.jpeg

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahhhhh the days of naps and good dumps being the metric...

Alex97232 and Mike David like this.
  6. Mike David

Dr. Edgar Cayce would give two readings a day from his couch to people of all walks of life. Everyday for 40 years. He would get groups of people with the same ailments question him about how to address the problem. His asst. was perplexed as to why he would recommend something different to different people. He asked Edgar if they all have measles why would you recommend science backed therapy for one and faith based healing for others. He said you can’t recommend a treatment the patient doesn’t believe in because if they don’t believe it won’t work. If you lose faith in your doctor or don’t trust your surgeon you must find a new one. Your thoughts and feelings absolutely impact the effectiveness of your treatment. You are never out of time as long as your breathing. Seek deep inside and figure out what works for you. Seeking deep inside doesn’t require a google search or a industry standard practice to be followed. Shut out the outside to inquire into the knowledge of one human consciousness. You will never be led astray by being true to yourself. The idea of ME is an illusion. Your putting yourself on an island and starving yourself to death. Focus on us and we to achieve greatness and peace of mind.

Alex97232 and countingstarsx like this.
  7. Mike David

Just got back from five days in Gatlinburg Tenn. Every morning watching the sunrise burn the smoke off the mountains while soaking in the hot tub. I see why there called the Smoky Mountains. I took the trolley to some hiking spots in the national park. What a absolute beautiful place. Just wandering around without purpose surrounded by nature stress free and care free. My senses became slowly heightened the longer and deeper I travelled into the wilderness. It’s like I subconsciously made the change in my mind to heighten my senses to make up for dropping down in the food chain. The hair standing up on my neck from the sound of branches breaking. The heart beating faster from fear of attack. Truly feeling alive ready to make that fight or flight decision at a moments notice. Compare this primordial existence to the days I spent with the family walking about the shops taking in the viral marketing. Don’t get me wrong I love spending time with the family it still was a lot of fun but really couldn’t compare to life closer to the edge. In town they have this replica space needle you can take an elevator up to the top. As my eyes looked up I could see the camouflage WiFi transmitters all around the top of this thing. Imagine what the meters would read at the top of the needle. Thousands of people happily go to the top everyday never knowing what their doing. None of it really bothers me anymore it’s really everywhere I just do my part to avoid it best I can. NEVER HIKE ALONE IN BEAR COUNTRY. ALWAYS GO WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN TRIP AND OUTRUN.

drezy likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

What does a bear see when it looks at a mitochondriac?

Foods-High-in-Omega-3-680x350.jpg

Alex97232 and Mike David like this.
  9. Mike David

If their not blinded by the white light first. Lol. Looking forward to some high uv. I noticed I’m tanning better this year.

drezy likes this.
  10. Mike David

Focus your heart on love and the brain has no choice. Let them be in awe of your light. LET IT SHINE.
    I just spent an hour in the park talking to a guy with PTSD. Our conversation focused on the good and not the bad. I watched the bad stream from his face it made me tear up too. I made him promise to see every sunrise and sunset and spend his time in appreciation of nature’s beauty. Mans hate can’t hold a candle to nature’s love. I expelled the hate from my life by listening to Doc and following nature’s cues. It’s very rare I get angry or depressed and wonder why. The love cuts deep and touches the soul. The ills that man brings to my doorstep wonder why I don’t answer. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I let the sunlight absorb and the water flow while the earth conducts the show. If you don’t try you will never know.

EileenRussell likes this.
  11. Mike David

12. Mike David

Did I just receive a sign from the universe today. An elbow in the ribs. A kick in the ass. The sweet smell of opportunity overwhelms me right now. First I got the wife to agree to meet with the pediatrician and myself and have a discussion about sunscreen. Two people who strongly recommend sunscreen and me the no sunscreen guy. Do I think I can make them both do a 180 in a short meeting like this? Not likely. Can I present a fully legitimate argument for my side? No Doubt. What kinds of rejoinders can I expect? I have to get to the heart of the dogma to combat their rejoinders. I have to get deep into science to leave absolutely zero reasonable doubt. You can seldom do something great when the deck is stacked in your favor. I assume all burden of proof in this scenario feeling that directly questioning their methodology will get me nowhere. I’m fucking seriously pumped to do this. I need to cut the shit and get right down to the blood and guts of this argument in the most concise way possible. This is not an opportunity I can let slip. On lighter matters I had someone ask me to be a guest on their YouTube channel. So honored for the request and I intend to have a lot of fun with it. I’m going To listen to Jack and jump off without wings but well informed of course.

drezy likes this.
  13. Mike David

A heavy emotional burden produces the most massive opportunity to break that negative down into bits to better understand it. Through gradual understanding we coalesce these small understandings into a spark of knowledge greater than the worst negative. We trap pure light= knowledge. Turn it into a thought= liquid knowledge which can turn into a solid= feelings which generate action= words. But action alone doesn’t create understanding= circle. Action alone equals a line. Building= wave turn a line into a circle creates absolute understanding. If your turning hard enough left you’ll have to quickly turn right to continue on your path. A bunch of littles spun around makes a big ass one. The knowledge contained on this site and the knowledge contained in the periodic table of elements and QED allows one to see what you are not designed to see. GODS plan = see what you can’t see = H+ at 0 kelvins. Mankind’s endgame is to see the glory of H+ creation at its highest order in due time. You can figure this all out for yourself because you are man. You can give yourself the inner vision of H+ reality in 3D. Every time I see it I tear up because My inner god light increased. And it makes me so damn happy! This is the gift I attribute partly to Jack the greatest gift of all true happiness. Thanks bud! I can now say with out a shadow of a doubt I’m a black swan. A big head is the result of trying to hard to be right. Confidence is being level headed and knowing for sure based on the laws of nature. Using words to express proof is impossible without the help of numbers. 1 A = number... one 9 = .0. Make sure what you say brings a tear to someone’s eyes. Music can do the same. Happy tears on the house