1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My optimal journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mike David, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

First the fearless leader now The Godfather himself. Love it. I have to share with them the knowledge I wish I had 20 years ago before their heads get filled with moth balls and bong resin.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  2. Mike David

How I feel if I watch the news
    upload_2019-3-20_18-56-3.jpeg

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. Mike David

I’d love to change the world but I don’t know what to do. So I leave it up to you.
    Is the person they refer to as “you” running around the kitchen singing aloud while playing air guitar looking like a fool.
    You have to be foolish in someone’s eyes to think you can change the world.
    Maybe changing the world starts with changing yourself.
    When you see a mess seemingly to big to clean up you just start by picking the first thing up and leave the complaining to the weak who can’t change shit.
    When the burning you see on the outside turns into the burning on the inside you have all you need.

Life is funny
    Skies are sunny
    Bees make honey
    Who needs money
    M-o-n-o-p-o-l-y

Have a monopoly on your thoughts and feelings. Leave it up to nobody but yourself. We all can change the world and be the “you”. The burning in my belly is only quenched by what actions I take today.

The freaks and hairies found there sanity.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

oh good, if you'd added "in only underwear" I'd have to do a camera sweep of my house.

Phosphene and Mike David like this.
  5. Mike David

Yup that’s about right.
    upload_2019-3-26_12-14-35.jpeg

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Grounding and sunlight pro right there.

Mike David likes this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

And epi-paleo too if given the choice.

Mike David and drezy like this.
  8. Mike David

Oh yea shells and all!

9. Mike David

My owners manual is alive.

drezy likes this.
  10. Mike David

B7992E39-28CC-42C4-808E-66D6EAAB641B.jpeg Walking along the other day I ran into a lady named Charlotte sitting on the bench in front of the school. Me and the crew sat down and we shot the shit. I told her she should get out more and she commented she sees me out everyday even in the snow. I knock on her door whenever and see if she wants to walk. Sometimes she does when she doesn’t have a doctors appt. lol. Don’t worry I’m not giving doctor advise lol. I noticed all the antennas on her roof and inquired within. She said her husband was big into HEP radio and died two years back. Should I tell her what I know about the radios? I don’t want to cause anymore sorrow than need be but those antennas gotta go. Modulation and frequency are different characteristics. Many frequencies can be modulated at the same rate. Is the magnetic field modulation and the associated 90 degree electric field frequency. Can one change without the other? Is the magnetic modulated side more important than frequency for us?

Attached Files:

11. Mike David

Filled up two bagsters for preparations for moving. Called three contractors in to quote on bathroom remodel. Planted grass seed everywhere. Went to Diggerland in S. Jersey with fam. Everyone is a little darker for it
    Started burning up the brush and branches from winter storms.
    I’m only here to take in oxygen and release carbon anything you get beyond that is a bonus.
    The itch to move is growing. A lot of work needs to get done. Lived here 10 years and we’re a bit rough on the equipment.
    Ice in the wagon this morning sunrise was cloudless and lineless. Breeze was coming in from the north let’s just say it was not springlike.
    Headed to the Smokey mountains in 16 days. Check out the scene.
    Have enough money to move anywhere.
    Also to fix the house and sell.
    Wife doesn’t believe shit.
    Thinks Owen might be allergic to the sun.
    Asked me to ask the doctor about it.
    I put my foot down and backed that ass up and put said ass in said place.
    Have to come to some kind of agreement on new location.
    At least we agree about population density and nice climate.

12. drezy

drezy Gold

Still I don't advise direct contact with the surface of the sun just to be on the safe side...

Mind if I ask, why is a sun allergy suspected?

13. Mike David

First day in Fla. in the evening had a rash on his arm. Called the doctor and was misled from there. Kid spends so much time outside. An argument from the height of ignorance. FACEPALM

14. Mike David

I guess they didn’t get the memo from Dr. Becker.
    upload_2019-4-5_9-29-41.jpeg

drezy likes this.
  15. Mike David

The orbital angular momentum is conserved in nature. It transfers energy at 100% efficientcy. A photon excites an electron=spins faster? This enables said electron to interact with its environment more easily. Our DC electric current is electrons flowing. When the electron falls back to ground state it releases energy which is conserved in water. The OAM creates a resonance phenomenon which is like a bar code for proteins. A light antennae in collagen captures this RP info. And turns it into a sound wave which gets transferred into water. Info. Transfer occurs in water and collagen at 100% efficientcy. Different proteins resonate with certain frequencies and their harmonics? Multiple frequencies can transfer info. To water and proteins based on the harmonic principle. NNEMF interacts with us based on these principles. Different frequencies of NNEMF will interact with proteins and collagen differently. There’s a profound effect on brain function and DNA ie: the most important things to us. Can some nnemf frequencies be beneficial? Can some have no effect? While others have surprisingly disasterous effects? One things for sure the suns frequencies all have major beneficial effects.

16. Mike David

Something unusual occured two days ago. I was at Austin’s baseball practice and I started to get stuffy and the mucus started flowing. The wife offered up some cold medicine and I declined. I awoke yesterday and couldn’t smell anything and energy levels were low. I ate a small breakfast (shrimp,turmeric omelette) then went out and filled the horse trough with hose water. I poured in some epsom salt and took the dive. I got out the tank and sat in the sun then repeated four times. Ate some salmon fillets for linner and had good energy the rest of the day. Today I awoke and could once again smell the roses. Still a little runny but much better. Way more energy too. I’m going to do a couple more rounds today it soooooo nice out today. Will be out all day today walking dogs playing baseball and I’m gonna take the three kids to the playground for a few. I bought a little transistor radio to listen to the Phillies games outside. There’s something special to me about listening to the Phillies while it’s nice outside and playing baseball and grilling on my salt plate. Might even fire up the backyard fire pit later with all the evergreen branches we collected. That cold medicine is still sitting on the counter where it belongs.

17. Mike David

upload_2019-4-7_10-24-9.jpeg
    This is your brain in the metal cold tub in the sun

MITpowered26 likes this.
  18. Mike David

This is your brain on pharmaceuticals

Any questions?

MITpowered26 likes this.
  19. Mike David