1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My optimal journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mike David, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

You def. know your cats. I’m there like, you guys know why this is so great? Circadian Mechanism Hormones Red Light...
    Dog: HUH? Shut up and pet me... no up a little... ooh bird... ooh squirrel... can’t beleive you would pet that stinky cat... hey cash your butt smells off today.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Man, I don't like cats. That said I have rescued 2 because they didn't deserve the circumstances I found them in. I just handed them off to my mom. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean that that shouldn't be treated with dignity.

When cats look at me I know they are thinking: "If I were bigger I'd hunt you."
    and I'm thinking: 'If you were bigger I'd hunt you too."

No love lost, but a mutual understanding .

Mike David likes this.
  3. Mike David

That’s cool man. All mine are rescued and they all are great. When I’m in a bad mood I just go around and pet and connect with my furry friends and I always feel better.

4. Mike David

I traveled deeper into Jeremy’s world yesterday than at any point previously. I was just going about my day in the usual way when I played webinar roulette. 3/14 popped up about overcoming a bad redox. It really got me thinking especially the part about climbing on the rocks and how Jeremy overcomes by optimizing all of his pathways while climbing and being true to his self. I just got done reading Dr. Becker’s book as well so I’m thinking about DC electricity and stimulating it for my benefit. I went onto 4/14 while tiny was napping, he sleeps longer when we’re playing outside in the cold for long periods. The physiology of water copper and collagen was something that I let guide my actions later that day. I remember stripping copper in my backyard on weekends to get a little extra badly needed money. I would get it given to me by my boss and I had to strip it bare to get the most out of it. Much knowledge of touch and applying pressures at just the right angle and intensity is required to get efficient at stripping wire. I thought about the pressures Jeremy put on his collagen while climbing. I thought how this increases his DC electric charge in his collagen and water also how it helps Jeremy to breathe through his skin. How can I imitate this pressure onto my collagen and water? When tiny awoke we walked down to the grassy hill and I did something I used to love to do as a kid. I rolled down the hill and tiny did too. It was like a feeling of giddyness came over me. I did it again and again we had an amazing time just playing in nature. This morning I took tiny onto the big hill out front. The one I roll the pumpkins down, they go for 6 or 7 seconds hopefully missing the trees across two walking paths and into the creek. We walked on the hill for some time putting different pressures on my collagen. He’s going to be taking an epic nap here soon I can feel it in my own collagen. I have my eyes on the cliffs down by the bridge that goes over the railroad tracks. Lots of good cliffs down there some are about 30’ high. I going to continue to seek out different ways of playing in nature and challenging my touch and pressure abilities and having fun in nature. I collected a nice pile of dead wood for an outdoor fire later in the backyard. I wonder if I can get myself to tap into what Jeremy has to help repair the damage caused by years of smoking.

Inger, drezy and Phosphene like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Mike, passing by chicks dig it when they see you on the ground playing with a small child too.

Just sayin.....

Mike David likes this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Mike you’re really progressing... :)

And cats are awesome. I love dogs too, but they were an acquired taste and so...needy :rofl:. I’ve had 12 rescue cats so far in my life, and jonesing for another. They are just so practical. Self-cleaning, sometimes self-feeding, automatic critter control, can leave them alone with just food, water and litter box for a weekend, no problem. And the purring, oh the purring! One of life’s great pleasures is a cat purring in your lap, or better yet on your chest.

Wondering if you boys can refrain from the pussy jokes. :D

Mike David likes this.
  7. Mike David

It’s like instead of seeing me I somehow alter their reality to the point that they see this.
    upload_2019-3-12_13-10-22.jpeg

drezy likes this.
  8. Mike David

It really helps now that the weathers breaking a bit. I’m going to be having a blast in nature for the foreseeable future. I love cats especially when you wake them up from sleeping on your chest and the do that stretching straight tail butthole in your grill thing. I haven’t heard any of those yet but I say bring it on. With my new policy of behavior correction tactics they wouldn’t see the electronics for weeks. The nine year old who plays them the most has missed 2 of the last 4 weeks for erratic behavior while gaming. The 12 year old almost never does wrong literally. He’s down for quantum knowledge anytime. We’re building a 3D model of a cell for science class I have to channel my inner Drezy to do this project justice. We laugh together while reading the health class handouts.

9. Mike David

Pie day was a good one. Could even say great and I think I will and I didn’t even eat any pie. Was outside more yesterday than the previous three combined. Weather was nice and I would go out on a adventure with my crew traversing the topology of my surroundings then going back to relax a little in the backyard then back out to another adventure rinse and repeat. Tiny is walking on his own a lot more and likes climbing. I played basketball with Gavin at the park courts. Later I played football with Austin and his friends at the other park. Never ate dinner never thought about going to sleep. I slept for 8 hours right where I landed. I was essentially eating all day a grand feast just nothing entered my gut through my mouth. I talked a lot with old people I met in the park I elevated their outlook on humanity ever so slightly by showing them people still play outside even kids too! They express great joy when telling me about seeing us outside walking all the time. Not even spraying the shit out of the sun could dampen my rays yesterday. I was up before dawn ready to kick some more quantum ass.

10. drezy

drezy Gold

I imagine that it's got to be somewhat frustrating being an older person these days. You must have to wait months looking out the window and waiting to finally get the chance yell out "Hey kid! Get off my lawn!"

You know, like a fisherman in depleted waters.

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Nice use of topology!

Mike David likes this.
  12. Mike David

Everything ties back to water. Nicely done.

13. Mike David

One photon excited rhodopsin molecule excites 500 transducin molecules every micro second. Just waving your arm requires 10 to the 19th Split ATP molecules. Imagine running a mile. It’s all about capturing free energy from a excited molecule falling back to the ground state. Would grounding increase this free energy releasing fluctuations by attracting molecules back to the ground state? Would not being grounded increase the time molecules are excited for reducing fluctuations. Imagine the energy you could be missing out on when in the sun and not grounded. If my assumptions are correct. Chances are it’s way more complicated. There’s no earthly chance in hell it can be explained by biochemistry.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  14. Mike David

I will admit the first time I listened to the 3/19 webinar I did not hear it/ feel it. I thought Doc needed a month off so just threw this thing together to get something out. I said are you getting soft on me. I only got through half of it before I was interrupted. I went back to it today. Doc doesn’t do shit Willy nilly and he didn’t start 3/19. It really made me think of how it relates to me personally. Using talk as touch was not something I thought about too much in the past. Sure there are times I find the right thing to say at the right time but I always look at myself as a less intuitive person and more guided by logic. I can learn a lot here with this lesson of touching by talking and just let the words flow out more freely. I need to fine tune my intuition instead of disregarding it. I started today by talking to the parapalegic guy who can’t talk down in the park. It feels a little weird but I could see in his face the joy of interaction. I just kept talking even when he thought I was done and started up his cart I kept talking and he just sat there. I made out he wanted to know my dogs names and he liked petting them. Intuition is also useful when I encounter a zombie human (self centered asshole). I can feel it in my bones with some people I meet and I know not to waste my time or energy. This came in handy as a electrical contractor to help me avoid the one percent. The one percent of folks who are just out to screw you to get something for free no matter how good the job went. It’s funny how the guy without arms and legs that work looks happier than most of the people with two good arms and legs.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  15. Mike David

Take the road less travelled. You might fall down more and get your shoes muddy at times

but while your down you’ll be able to tell how good the grass smells and falling down isn’t so bad and while I’m at it I’ll roll around a little.

Instead of having two ways to go on the path most travelled I can have 360 ways to go on the less travelled path.

It’s not neatly manicured and prepared just for my walking. I need to figure multiple means of movement to adapt to an ever changing path.

Why would I follow the majority when them seem so negative and feeble when faced with adversity. Always so worried all the time. Every new experience seems like a way to find out what else could go wrong and they can act like it already did.

Can’t tell you how many times I sat through a worried sob story and just listened patiently then say no I’m not worried about that at all. Then you get the whatever.

The positive particles hold way more energy than the negative ones that’s what nature tells me. That’s the path I follow.

upload_2019-3-19_12-37-23.jpeg

16. Mike David

Happy New Year Mitochondriacs! As Jack says the ball will start rolling faster down the hill now. Celebrating in style.

17. Mike David

18. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol! A wild baby!

Just looking at the membership and participation here it seems clear that more often women sense the need for a different environment first. I'm happy to interact with other dads here.

Hats off to you and the other quantum dads out there. It's mothers that convey mitochondria, but I think I can speak for all of us and say that dads sure enjoy helping in that particular process.

Mike David likes this.
  19. Mike David

Our fearless leader is a dad. He’s not changing diapers anymore LOL. Kris is one I noticed who mentioned little ones and quantumness with them. Congrats to your boy Drezy that’s really cool.

drezy likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Also @JanSz who is not only a dad but a grandpa!

I wonder if a quantum dads thread may be in order...

Mike David likes this.