1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My optimal journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mike David, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

What if news reporting was treated like science reporting and you required a 99% consensus to publish? It would probably sound like that test from the emergency broadcast system. The news is only a test to see how many people we can scare and get pissed off enough to attack others. What if science publication was treated like news publication?
    All science no matter what gets published and the public sorts it out. That would confuse small thinkers and be utopia for bright minds who know when and where to discard. Sun came out a little today diggin it. Been grounded for the last three hours. My wife just got back from Hollywood meeting with tv people. The content coming from Hollywood is carefully controlled and how that whole thing operates is appalling. I don’t watch movies or tv shows and it doesn’t look like I’m starting anytime soon. That place is as toxic as Fukushima. FUCK HOLLYWOOD!

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ive been meaning to ask what your wife’s podcast is all about. Will there be a David Clan reality show in the near future? :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Mike David likes this.
  3. Mike David

I try to refrain from self promotion in certain venues out of respect. So here’s my one and only plug The Vanished Podcast. Not Up and Vanished that podcast is broadcast by a complete tool it’s nauseating. Well it did come up I shit you not. Over my dead body. You saw my stance above. But if I had to choose I would be represented by Adam Sandler. For her they suggested Amy Adams. I’m shocked at this whole thought process happening in a tv studio. The show is about raising awareness for missing persons not just the pretty white ones. The poor black and Latino ones and any other ones as well. They “know” what the audience wants. Like their god or something it’s ridiculous. Those on tv are whores for society.

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Mike David

a poem inspired by JK

The powers that be dont think for me
    Theres a man called Doc from the third rock
    He’ll crack open your mind so your not blind
    His knowledge is immense why so tense
    Its probably EMF it makes him different from the rest
    Hes not blowing smoke his content will make you choke
    The sun can heal see how it makes you feel
    Take off your shoes feel good as new
    The complexity of water wil make you wonder
    What he learned in school really isnt true
    Theyll say theres nothing we can do jokes on you
    The paradox of life begins with light
    You say its the food jk may get rude
    He doesnt care what you think you need to know your opinion stinks
    The three legged stool is meant for you
    Light water magnetism brings you to the schism
    They have alot to say it doesnt matter anyway
    What is laid out on the blog helps to clear the fog
    This info. is epic it cuts through the epoc
    Nature brings the rain and reverses the pain
    If your not good for yourself put the ego on the shelf
    You can reverse the disease go in the tank and freeze
    For what you learned in the past will get kicked in the ass
    From Leptin one to everything under the sun
    Learning new things thats fit for a king
    Stay thirsty my friends and stay till the end
    Read Read Read until your eyes bleed
    This may not be for most because their brains are toast
    Here comes the Doc the paradigm boat will rock
    Better not blink that boats gonna sink.
    Much love to his people far from sheeple

sincerely mitochondriac in training

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Sheddie and Phosphene like this.
  5. Mike David

It is hard damn work being a mitochondriac in the northeast. I can see why Jack moved. Right behind you buddy. Be in Phoenix next week the state parks and hiking trails part of it anyway. The baby is pretty good in the cold we still spend a good amount of time outside. It’s funny to see people driving by while we’re walking together on the sidewalk. Their like shit look a kid playing outside it’s like a parade. People wave smile honk horns. He dances when the trucks go by it’s hilarious. On the dog walk yesterday I ended up walking around for like three hours because I kept running into nice people that wanted to talk. Good stuff. Well Nov. 6 is coming fast and I’ll be voting for any and all third party participants. Two choices really isn’t good enough and has failed us miserably. Whether you like blue ties or red ties don’t forget they all wear the same pin so get out and vote.

Phosphene likes this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I hear ya. Just came back inside to thaw out. Tried to get some measly UVI 2-3 and the northwest wind at 16 MPH chased me back after 40 minutes. Sigh...

Mike David likes this.
  7. Mike David

It cuts right through ya today. The short days really suck to. Been using my amber incandescents more and more. I’m moving to a place where snow removal is not in the budget.

8. Mike David

Been an interesting winter. I have days I curse nature for sucking so bad. Then you’ll get a few really good days. I’m starting to not have so much bad feelings with the really cold no sun days. Just have to pay more attention to detail and focus on what’s best. I’m getting UV now in PA. According to D minder I was out there when it first showed up a week back. Skin in the game for sure. Was only UV 2 but it’s the thought that counts. I was actually pretty pumped for this. 45 deg. And windy right now but sun is out 100%. I’m in my little stone cacoon to block the wind some and feel the sun radiate off the rocks. Almost feel like summer lol. No shirt no shoes no problem sit right here and become one with the universe.There were times on cold days I just got the minimum outside time I would reach near the daily avg. screen time. Technology diet is my number one thing for coming out of winter. I’m cooking seafood on the grill on this Himalayan salt plate. Takes a while but it’s kinda cool doing something different. Salmon is my go to I try out shellfish too. Big bacon egg salmon omelette this morning. They always have the glass mountain valley bottles for sale at giant. Everybody gets the way cheaper plastic. You get what you pay for. Except mine are on great sale and it’s almost best of both worlds. I changed the tires on the stroller they were all the way bald. Me and tiny are walking further and further without the stroller every week it seems. He spent almost an hour running around in this field by the graveyard just having fun. Graveyard is a good low population density zone for me. Also go to the parks a lot. Those towers are everywhere.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. Mike David

I escaped the cold and I am in sunny St. Augustine for a week. 6:30 I awoke like I usually do and headed right out on foot to the ocean. You guys that live by the beach are so lucky but then again you make your own luck in that respect. I was surprised to see so many other people there on the beach at dawn. BUT they were all or maybe 99.9% wearing shoes and even jackets and long sleeves. I went right in the water and it was cold. I spent a couple hours out there then went back to eat my BAB. I’ve eaten every meal here outside while grounding. Been obsessed with grounding lately, practicing and researching. It’s nice to be outside without forced CT. I still hate the cold but I overcome my mental blockage because I know the temp. Stress is much needed. I live a blessed existence and it takes work to be stressed temporarily. I spent almost all day outside soaking in everything nature had to offer. I even noticed a little color on my ghost ass. I eat almost a carnivore diet and thoroughly enjoy it. I have noticed being a little more groggy when I first wake up but I am always up by 6:30. I noticed little aches and pains creeping back in. This is no doubt due to not getting as much sun and grounding everyday. I felt almost invincible last summer and fall. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I could use to lose a few pounds but I did not gain as much this winter as usual. My regressions have given me a new vigor to be optimal at the necessary cost. I will admit to not getting lab work done. WHY??? I see people post lab results for help then silence. I hear GPs don’t know how to evaluate labs correctly and don’t know all the best ones to run and I didn’t want to waste the money. Then I saw this great thread in the forums labeled LABS. It’s like I couldn’t see the Forrest through the trees. Lots of great help for people on those threads. I just need to stop being a little bitch and proceed to action. I also didn’t want to spend more on labs as I was shelling out thousands on teeth work. I’ve also looked through the blogs,emails and threads to get a solid list of the optimal labs. I now can lock horns with the doc if need be to explain why I want this or that lab done. The doctors office is a completely alien place for me and now I’ve lost some respect for regular docs because of all of this optimal disease reversal info. (Right or wrong that’s what my gut tells me) I’m going in to give my doc the benefit of the doubt and let her prove me wrong it’s only right. I stopped watching YouTube and cut way way down on Facebook. I don’t use a computer ever can’t wven remember the last time but I do have this phone. I’ve gotten way better at downloading what I need then going into airplane mode. I’ve been getting to sleep regularly at 9:30-10:00 and sleeping like a baby till morning. Sometimes I do get up around 3 or 4 to pee then back out till 6. The wife told me a few weeks back that I was snoring again (gut punch). That was a big wake up call that winter was winning and I needed more stress of the cold. She hasn’t woken me up at all recently so I’m going to keep climbing that optimal mountain. I hate the cold. ( I can see the eye rolls but that’s my antagonist I guess) Headed to the Daytona 500 Sunday with all the EMF but at least I can be shirtless in the sun and grounded while enjoying the fine racing. We got a flight on Aligent air and they don’t have WiFi and we flew out of and into small airports. No ill effects from the flight. Much respect to the Good Doc, Drezy and JansZ for all the time they take to help on this forum I’m sure there are more but youz are the ones I notice the most.Im also getting the 23 and me done for good measure.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Phosphene and drezy like this.
  10. Mike David

Interesting article on global life expectancy over last two centuries.
    https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy-globally.

Modern medical interventions have brought us a long way. Just learning that you have to wash your hands as a doctor saved countless lives in the 19 century. Availability of clean drinking water and abundant food sources have helped a great deal as well. We have seemed to be obsessed with treating the sick and not talking much about what you do to not become sick. To be able to live out your golden years on your own terms. To avoid being tethered to a broken system of thinking. To avoid the spirit breaking wallet biopsies most endure as they age. Little can be known about why a person is sick by observation and testing alone. Everybody has there own unique thunderstorm inside them. The effects on your biology from your thunderstorm are realized long before your conscious mind senses trouble making it appear like something occurred all of a sudden. Scientific observations and brave new ideas are hallmarks of an advancing civilization. What has science and brave new ideas told us over the last two centuries that should lead you to believe nature is our dominant medical paradigm for over 4 billion years. Man is far behind and is easily led astray in his pursuits for longevity by a lack of understanding coupled with money and the need to be accepted by your peers. If you want to stay healthy without guessing you need to see how nature has been constructing our three dimensional reality for over 4 billion years. There has been a lot of great work done by great people over the last 200 years that allow us to see into the past to see how we were built and to know make makes us fall apart. “I know how the peices fit because I watched them as they fell away” Jack Kruse. If your apart of the majority in today’s world you need to be worried.

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I like cemeteries too—peaceful and not creepy at all. Trees block sunsets from my yard and one of my favorite spots is a tiny unmarked grave yard on a hilltop between two corn fields. Of course I just stopped there yesterday for the first time in awhile and noticed (way in the distance) a huge blinking cell tower that I swear wasn’t there last time. Right smack where the sun sets this time of year. Bastards.

Looks like at least 10 miles away though, so I’ll probably return.

Mike David likes this.
  12. Mike David

I agree with not creepy. I just checked yesterday and the website said I had 43 towers and 183 antennae’s within 4 miles of my place. It had phone numbers for contacts for most antennae’s. I was going to call and thank all of them for the cancer and hypermethylation of my kids brains. :)

13. drezy

drezy Gold

On the contrary. Cemeteries are in high demand. I hear people are dying to get in these days.

Phosphene likes this.
  14. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ba dump, BUMP!

drezy likes this.
  15. Mike David

Bahahahahahaha. I appreciate the effort. Hey anytime I need flowers I know where to go. ;)

drezy likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

As a spokesperson for all men: Any man whose grave you take flowers from in an effort to get laid completely understands from beyond.

Mike David likes this.
  17. Mike David

Light cycles are getting longer and uv is on the uptick. This time of year is unique in that you can get some uv and heat from the sun while getting CT. Ground is still frozen but I just wear socks to ground for now. I am hooked up with 4 local csa farms to get what grows here. I’ve been almost freezing my water and drinking with lime slices. 2 liters a day. I’ve been relying a lot on protein and fat with some chocolate some dark green vegetables long grain rice and coffee. I use ghee butter bacon fat tumeric good salt and pepper religiously. Staples are eggs bacon salmon shrimp. I always order seafood when out. Sleep is solid from 10-1030 to 6. The birds are singing now when I awake. Dogs are chasing squirrels again in the park. I usually have from 6-7-730 to do my morning thing. Out front on the step is the perfect place right now to see the sun rising in peace. Going on 5 hours outside today. I’m going to take temp. Readings periodically through the day maybe some blood pressure readings. Measure fluid intake and outflow. Looking into a ph test. I can take pulse rates periodically. I’ll be spending more time outside everyday. I go 24 hours no food once a week. The leatherbottomed moccasins are great for winter walks. Little man is down with the cold big time.

drezy likes this.
  18. Mike David

Spending a nice weekend in Annapolis for the wife’s birthday. Eating seafood every meal so far. It’s so much better here than at home. I got my nine year old to play outside with us most the day. This is a big deal because he usually just plays in front of a screen most the time. I usually sleep good but last night I slept better. Woke up with that feeling like I didn’t know where I was and thought I was still in dreamland. Visiting Florida was nice for its weather a few weeks back and a light tan but I would get headaches at night. That was unusual for me. Didn’t sleep great either. Environment must really suck down there. No headaches here in Annapolis or back home in PA. Crab deviled eggs, crab cakes, salmon fillets, oyster bar OH MY lovin’ the food here. Started getting little aches and pains a month or so back. Doubled down on the basics Dr. Kruse talks about and I’ve noticed last couple days no pain just gain. Playing outside a lot more and walking a lot still no pains. Just the occasional one in my ass. (Life with three kids) We got Harper BOOM!

19. Mike David

Sitting on my front step this morning with my two dogs and a cat taking in the sunrise and all of its beauty. I even forgot for a minute or two that it was 11 degrees. I just sit and watch the birds and the squirrels. Nice to see them slowly coming back must be a good sign. I heard about the time change coming and I had to laugh because I could give a shit about mans version of time. My time is set by my natural environment. My body is fully in tuned with her cycles. Went to bed at 8 last night and awoke at 6 good times. Got two new books to read: cross currents and the rainbow and the worm. Started on cross currents and I like what I see. I dream of being able to advance the energy side of medicine with cool experiments but probably above my pay grade. I see the doctor of the future not putting anything inside their patients to heal them. No drugs no cuts no pokes or prods just using a mastery of energy just right. Got a call reguarding life insurance I told them the ball of fire in the sky and the miracle of water is all the insurance I need lol then I heard if you’d like to make a call... Tiny is good for like an hour tops in this bitter cold. I have to tape his gloves on because he keeps taking them off then complaining his hands are cold. Anything to buy more time outside this time of year. I got a pulse and blood oxygen saturation detector, ph strips, blood pressure gauge, and blood glucose meter in the mail. All tests are in normal range so far. Yesterday I drank 2 liters of water and peed 40 oz. I’m proud of myself for being able to cut way down on the phone use. Reading,writing, monitoring,meditating,drawing and playing with toys are a much better way to spend your time than scrolling. I got a Ethernet cord to plug into the laptop to read my blogs. I do two a day then let it all settle into my brain. Some days I reread what I read the past day because it takes a lot to teach a monkey quantum science. I’m pretty dead set now on starting a dog walking business and slowly morphing it into a kennel/grooming/quantum biology center for dogs. I can promise you one thing you havent seen a dog kennel like the one in my mind that I’ve been drawing. I made a blueprint for our bathroom remodel. This is the first step to selling this house and moving south. I’m attracted to the smoky mountains and I talked the wife out of moving to Arizona I think. Colorado is still in her cards though. I’m not gonna lie it’s damn beautiful but we’re taking a week in Greysville Tennessee none the less. I’m hoping seeing is believing in the wife’s eyes. Here’s to spring sooner than later. New Years is coming up in a couple weeks and hopefully the snow is gone by then.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Mike all I can do is imagine the telepathic animal communication during this morning sun:
    Dog#1: Wow, Mike seems to be getting wiser by spending time down here near us despite his issue
    Dog#2: Just say it! He only has 2 legs, he's leg challenged. I just hope it all means we get some bacon.
    Cat: I don't need any of you.

Phosphene and Mike David like this.