1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My optimal journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mike David, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Still blows my mind that Jack sat on that Vermont info. For 15 years until the data was accessible. For somebody with so much to say it must have been excruciating. That man has the discipline of a samurai master.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is all in the quilt - that is what blows me away........

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  3. Mike David

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled-Richard Feynman
    Been spending time getting to know this character. Looking at adopting his learning technique to each blog post I read. Good part about that I always have a 9 year old handy. Went exploring in Swatara State Park today and spent some time in the pool. Sunrise here is a quiet calming experience devoid of the typical sounds of modern life with little animals all around me and little bugs crawling on me. That’s ok little bug I won’t hurt you. Slept in the hammock last night under the stars that was great. Getting tons of barefoot sun. I brought a stockpile of mountain valley water. Didn’t have any seafood till we went to the pizza shop last night and got the seafood sampler with a side of seafood. Looking forward to going home and getting my dogs. Then I can read some more blogs and adopt this learning technique.

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  4. Mike David

“How can we best honor Dick Feynman. Keep the bologna out of your sandwich” -Leonard Susskind (ted x talk)

5. Mike David

My son and I did a little hypothetical experiment of sorts today. We created our own country. We crafted a flag gave it a name (the terra pax republic) we crafted a govt. structure and enacted some basic laws and requirements for our citizens. We tried to think of ways we could sustain ourselves and protect ourselves from invaders. We tried to think of the things that could cause the collapse of our republic and ways to prevent them. This was a lot of fun and it went on for hours. We realized just how complicated the whole idea of becoming a country can be. A fly landed on my leg I sat and watched as it probed my skin I thought what was its purpose for probing my skin was he getting some type of nourishment from microscopic things on my skin I cannot see. I put my finger up to it and realized I could make it spin in circles. I poked it and made it fly away it came back. I fake slapped it and it did not react. I slapped my arm and it flew away and came back. I then tried to slap its life away and it flew away and didn’t come back. Could the fly calculate my intentions? Did I give off some kind of energy it could sense but I could not? Who knows but it was fun to think about.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

How old is your nation building son?

7. Mike David

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Cool thought experiment.

Mike David likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Phosphene and Mike David like this.
  10. Mike David

Sweet I’ll check this out once I leave urgent care. Stepped on a nail and it went into the ball of my foot. OUCH!!

11. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Ah, crap... the dangers of always being barefoot. I hope you are all better soon! ;)

12. Mike David

Thanks Jenelle. It’s really fine NBD

Jenelle likes this.
  13. Mike David

It’s funny they ask if I smoke but not how many hours a day I use a computer.

Phosphene likes this.
  14. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Well, that's easy ~ they just assume 24.

Mike David likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Good luck with that.

Just between us (and the whole internet) I sometimes purposely cause minor damage and small lacerations to my feet. It's the slowest healing part of my body and with my mother's diabetes and atherosclerosis I'm always on the lookout for what helps me heal faster. I do it to learn, so hopefully I won't get stuffed into a psych ward with self mutilating goth teenage girls.

I think you can use the foot healing as a rough, though unintended, indicator of your heteroplasmy.

Ice buckets and sunshine are in your foot's future if any of my experiments translate to you.

Phosphene, Jenelle and Mike David like this.
  16. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

:rofl:

{creepy whisper}

"It's ok... you can trust us........ all of us..."

17. Mike David

Waiting on the delivery truck today for my horse trough. I’ll be out and about tomorrow to get my supplies. Got a little sidetracked on that. Think I’ll just fill it up with hose water today and indoctrinate myself into the CT club. Weighed myself at the urgent care and I’m down to 207 was pretty pumped about that. Looks like the not exercising is working. Lol

Jenelle likes this.
  18. Mike David

Well the trough had a huge crease at the bottom where the metals are put together to hold the water so I sent it back. Still going out supply fishing today. My foot is GTG walking barefoot with no bandage this morning completely sealed up overnight. Just some remnants of internal bleeding and just some slight pain. When I was a child I was obsessed with sports and their stats. I would try to make a formula to input each teams stats into to see who was better despite their records. I realized very quickly depending on what stats I gave more importance to I could change the rankings by using the same stats. I could essentially make the stats tell me whatever I wanted. Is this how science works for those who are not objective and have something to lose by the results? It’s important to not just take results at face value but be able to deconstruct the results to find the underlying formula that was assumed in the beginning to be correct. Does your reality reside in reality?

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Phosphene and Mike David like this.
  20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I have heard thia ages ago from Jack Kruse. Did you try it? I mean the hydrogen peroxide with soda Instead brushing?