1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My optimal journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mike David, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Threw out the stupid sneakers. Just going barefoot. Found a nice path I can take the stroller and dogs through the native grasslands with bare feet. I take a slightly longer route there to avoid most blacktop. Dogs went for a swim in the yummy pond. I turned on two light switches in 2 days by second nature. I figured out the playlist that works good. I’m up to Why sleep and leptin are yoked in my blog study. I copied the quilt today was a rewarding exercise. I like drawing pictures to help sink it in. I got through 2012 and 2013 of webinars. Spending almost all waking hours outside and I still got mad shit done in the house. I noticed when I sneeze stretch and cough now I never throw anything out of wack like I would in the past. Still can’t believe how the red skin pretty much goes away the next day. No alarm clocks for 5AM, bonus for cortisol not being triggered. Also found a decent seafood spot. The amount of info. No longer intimidates me just enjoy the journey I say you will get there some day.

Phosphene, Billybats and Jenelle like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Then you absolutely must make your way through @Paleodocteur 's art gallery/journal over here someday:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/impressions-soleil-levant.12935/page-64#post-245607

There I started you on page 64!

It's like the journals Nature and Jama had a lovechild that then went on to somehow create a wild 3 parent child with Scientific America and Annual Review of Biophysics. I love it.

Phosphene and Mike David like this.
  3. Mike David

Thank you so much. 3 parent child good visual.

4. Mike David

https://optimalklubs.com/2018/03/5g-what-we-are-up-against-from-a-techie/
    Was a good relaxing day. Stayed away from blue light and emf for the most part. Hours of grounding and sun, I heard somewhere, that-helps with that. Im keeping the food thing basic by adopting KISS techniques. I used to get sleepy after like an hour of reading. It seems now reading has no effect on my wakefulness. I helped a friend solve a problem at work that’s been an energy vampire. Went on a long bike ride with the boys pulling one of those bike trailers for tiny. I don’t strenuously exercise like ever so I was surprised how well my leg muscles held up. When I go for the dog walks I take my time. Nobody else takes their time except the old people I meet in the park every morning. They enjoy conversation and like jokes and don’t look like there chasing something. I say hi to everybody just to see their reactions. I like talking to the parapalegic that can’t formulate words. He’s so damn happy and never complains. I can’t understand a thing he says but he laughs at jokes. This lady was at the bridge yelling at kids for riding bikes on the bridge. Their mom was yelling back “why are you so mean”. I thought one reason might be the sunglasses. She turned to me and explained why she was yelling (guilty much) I just smiled.

Phosphene and Billybats like this.
  5. Mike David

A little forum gold this morning from JanSZ. Use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to swish in the mouth instead of brushing. Is this the same hydrogen peroxide I would dump into my wound to help heal it? I saw 2 tbsp HP to 1 tbsp BS.

Antonis likes this.
  6. Mike David

LMAO says right on the bottle use for minor cut treatment or gargle and rinse.

Billybats, caroline and Jenelle like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

how is this going?

8. Mike David

Pop pop fiz fiz oh what a relief it is. Surprisingly bland. Stomache didn’t explode. Lots of bubble fun. Was spitting out highly concentrated white matter after swooshing. No apparent side effects other than clean mouth sensation. Adding hacking toothpaste to the list.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

As a half step I fixed up the following and have been using it for years:

1 c baking soda
    2 T salt
    10-14 drops peppermint essential oil
    2 T xylitol (my boy insists on this part)

Mike David likes this.
  10. Mike David

As soon as I realized HP could be swooshed without my mouth melting I just got the bottle and put a bunch in my mouth.

11. Mike David

12. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll give it a go as well.

Mike David likes this.
  13. Mike David

Circadian Biology provides the hope that leads the way and I’m sure I’ll be OK. Actually enjoying learning something fascinating and new every day.

Billybats likes this.
  14. Mike David

Was shaking up soda cans and bouncing them off the rock wall. One good use for cola also pouring it on my battery cable connections.

15. Mike David

16. Mike David

I should note two of the words are translated wrong. But if it’s resonating you will catch that anyway.

17. Mike David

I like to play devils advocate. Even if I agree with what’s being said there some curiosity for what the unrepresented side has to say. I try and formulate what this side looks and sounds like. A lot of times I realize the other side has some good points that helps give more context to my position. Sometimes the devil persuades me to jump ship and stand on the other side. My belief or opinion on any given subject Is a temporary state of mind reserving the right to be changed when previously unheard information becomes heard. Sometimes new information is heard but not fully understood for this type of info. There is a mental waiting room where judgement is reserved in favor of investigation. I can no longer rely on experts to clarify I need the building blocks the experts used to see how the puzzle fits myself. Headed out camping for a week gonna get some quality time in nature with the modern phone disconnected. This will be a great way to quiet everything down and map out a path for the future. GET EXCITED!

jib, Jenelle and drezy like this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have a blast!

Mike David likes this.
  19. Mike David

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/a-few-paragraphs-is-not-the-complete-story.20400/

I have much to learn. I have much to learn about learning at least I’ve come to the right place. In the past I would just skim the surface of a topic I was interested in thinking the 30000’ view was all I needed to be informed. Not getting caught up in the messy details saying to myself just get to the point. Little did I know I missed a lot of key points I was to lazy to inquire about. It’s at this 30000’ level that a mitochondriac asks the first of many questions going on a journey to the bottom where the real answers may be found. Working on asking better questions or I should say asking questions period.Im always too eager to help others opening myself up to putting my foot in my mouth. Like Dr. Kruse said fix yourself first before trying to help others. Just wish I wasn’t so hard headed in letting myself learn the hard way.Im done looking for pupils instead I will seek the masters.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Its a stage around here

After a good fire hosing of information I think the human psyche takes a little break and thinks "ummmmmm, I'll fix the whole world around me instead of focusing on me!"

The quicker you pull out of that the better. No need to not help anyone, but keep focus on your own progress.

caroline and Mike David like this.