1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by DebraGM, Apr 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I think 20 mins x 3 times per day is generally accepted for the larger panels, at a distance of 2 feet from the panel - I think more time for the smaller light though.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. Hi Charmane, Im sorry - I have only just seen this post. RE the mag and vit d - I had to stop in the end, after about 3 weeks, because the side effects showed up again... hyperactivity, anxiety etc. But I did manage to take it for a longer period of time than before I added the mag in to the protocol.

The Cite was this video from Dr Eric Berg:

Let us now how you got on.

John Schumacher, JanSz and Charmane like this.
  4. Charmane

Charmane New Member

Thank you! For both the cite and the update on how adding magnesium had worked out for you. Did you manage to test whether that "longer period of time" helped bring up your blood levels?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Easy to say take magnesium. @Matt Fowler
    I have a test that shows me insufficient magnesium.
    I have muscle cramps that go away a few minutes after taking magnesium.
    But
    when I start taking magnesium regularly, I get regular diarrhea.
    It is not easy to live and constantly guess, is that a little gas that I will pass and all will be ok, or should I run to the bathroom for #2.

6. @JanSz - Have you had the same problem with https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-magtein-magnesium-l-threonate?