1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Elisabeth A, May 13, 2019.

1. Elisabeth A

Elisabeth A Silver

Hello, everybody.
    I write from the north of Spain and I'm 30 years old.

It all started in the gut a few years ago. I was one year in which I had systemic reactions, strong discomfort of the whole body (as if I had intoxicated myself), after eating many (almost all) foods.

After going to several doctors, doing a lot of research, I have come this far. In this time my health has been changing from one problem to another, to the point of having these symptoms (in short):
    - Strong fatigue and discomfort.
    - Occasional headaches (not removed with any pill).
    - Absence of periods.
    - Intestinal problems.
    - Sleep problems.
    - Other problems I have had: tinnitus, muscle spasms, ear pain, very adverse symptoms after taking almost any type of drug, coffee or alcohol (they affect me exaggeratedly).

I guess my blood-brain, central nervous system, hormones and of course, mitochondria, work very badly.

In any case, my health is not sustainable and I am in the middle of chaos. I have no strength left and I need help.

For all of these reasons, I have thought of having a consultation with you Dr. Kruse but I have been recommended to write earlier in the forums and outline my history. After reading my history, I would like to know what tests you recommend me to do today.

Thank you for giving us a light of hope.

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Norte de España!! Yo también! De dónde? Yo de Asturias. ¿Vives en una ciudad o zona rural? Yo estoy pasando cada vez más tiempo fuera de la ciudad, al aire libre, en la naturaleza, etc... y vaya si se nota.

Yo también tuve efectos adversos por una "medicación /droga" bastante importantes. No sé de donde vienen tus problemas exactamente, pero creo que casi todo es reversible cuando empiezas a hacer más y más cosas mejor.

Para mí, pasar más tiempo al Sol, alejarme de la ciudad e ir al pueblo cada vez más, pasear descalzo por la orilla de la plaza y bañarme en la playa y en el río están teniendo bastante impacto. Ver amaneceres y atardeceres sin gafas ni lentillas, también. Evitar o reducir tiempo en pantallitas y luz artificial también. Y mejorar la dieta, con muchas grasas de calidad, pescado, verduras, marisco...

Un saludo y ánimo!!

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Lahelada likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a sun. It created you. It will not hurt you. You can not survive without it.
    Be outside between sunrise and sundown (regardless if you see sun or it is a cloudy or rainy day)
    Do not wear any clothes, no shoes, no eyeglasses
    no makeup
    no sunscreens
    no jewelry
    water ok, soap may hurt you, do not be overly "clean", when in doubt, stay on a "dirty" side

night is for sleeping
    if you use artificial light at night you are cursing at sun, it will not end up well

you are electrical creature
    do not use anything electrical, because that will confuse your system
    or be near anything electriclal

make love (to orgasm) twice/day or more
    do that with someone whom you like and able to be completely relaxed in his presence
    you have been made to procreate, that is more important than your own life

eat once/day only during daytime
    eat mostly fats, some proteins and only little bit of green carbohydrates

minimize your water intake

Pablo, Bob Stirling and Anne V like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold