1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The wind was no match for the denim skirt I wore. I walked for 20 minutes and aim to increase that. When I came back inside I had to immediately shed more layers and open windows. This furnace is burnin!

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

If I were a neighbor I'd stir up some stuff and say "I looked in once and saw candles in a pentagram the floor!" and follow up with "You know, I think they used to have a chicken. What do you think happened to it?"

3. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

:rofl: you are trouble!

caroline and drezy like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is probably the nicest thing anyone has said to Dan! I bet he is grinning from ear to ear!

Phosphene, KrusinWitchie and drezy like this.
  5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

J and I walked on the ice again today, this time with about five inches of snow. We did high knees with bare legs, it was fun! I’ve convinced him to let me buy him a wool kilt for his own albedo effect goodies :)

I love wool.

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  6. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

FH meets a lot of foodie type people at his job in the 5g Boston suburbs. One gentleman he met recently told him all about Taoism and was trying to get him to sign up to be his client. He is a Taoist practitioner, he says. FH told the guy that it all sounded intriguing, but that he is already feeling great based on what him and I are doing and that he would need to run this by me, lol. When FH told me about this guy, I laughed, especially at his cost. We are still taking steps to fit membership into our budget in the future, so naturally I was not at all interested.

I think I hurt FH’s feelings a little bit initially because I shut down the idea of talking to this guy. We left it at that.

Unbeknownst to me, a call is scheduled for this morning at 10am, with the objective of convincing me to get on board, LOL. FH can’t really explain the mito stuff so he could not explain to this guy why we were not interested. I am not confrontational at all, matter of fact my voice still quivers whenever I am defying common opinion.

But I thought of what Dr. Kruse had shared with us about Matty recently silencing a room full of food gurus in CA, and figured I could remove my ego from this discussion just the same.

It was 30 minutes of this type of back and forth:

At the onset of the call he apologized for his voice because he was getting over a cold. Lol. Ding ding ding. At one point I informed him that he can’t absorb Yin energy from the earth’s magnetism in a 5G city. In response, he told me that he has breathing exercises to send yin energy to different parts of his body and he mentioned his immune system being one of the systems he sends energy to. I asked him why within the past year of us following light, water and magnetism we haven’t gotten even a cold, but he was sick with a cold despite his breathing exercises? He told me because he has a lot of personal stress. I told him that I’m sorry to hear that and next time take a short trip out of the city to surround himself with trees and look barefoot towards the sun.

This Taoist practitioner’s ego was all sorts of wrapped up in the discussion matter, and actually made a variety of insulting comments about our age and naïveté that I ignored but are bothering me more and more the more i think about it. He did say that he would consider my advice the next time he wasn’t feeling well, so that’s nice.

I can bet that he has plenty of clients in Boston. The thought of taking advantage of people under the guise of helping them makes me feel sick. It is more noble, I think, to have an honest exchange regardless of the ethics surrounding it. Like I am a heroin addict and I pay you money for heroin and we both understand that it is ruining my life.

Alex97232 and Mike David like this.
  7. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

When there losing an argument and then resorts to adhominem you know you did your job and he’s stuck in neutral by his cognitive dissonance. Under no circumstances can that cause you to release even a drop of cortisol. After you set him straight of course. Snake oil salesman.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I like how you put that. Ad hominem attacks is exactly what he resorted to. One of my goals is to more quickly identify when things like that are happening in a discussion so that I can disengage much sooner.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

That's easy get a little older and a little more jaded. Trust me that one comes for free.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  10. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

11. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The 1-2x / week that FH closes at work he gets home between 11pm and 1am. Can’t say if it’s him, me, my dog’s shrieking, or our shit latitude, but like clockwork we argue the following day. Arguments of the shitstorm-world is ending-pretend break up variety. Unfortunately for FH that tends to be his day off :/

We have been implementing oxytime as soon as he gets home after closing. No nasty arguments between us since. I am pleased.

I suppose that’s a mito hack? I’ve written about my curiosity on the following subject before, but this again reminded me of it. I am really fascinated by mito-hack affected behavioral changes mostly because I have always struggled with behavioral issues. I believe many traits/tendencies that I thought were “who I am” may fall to the wayside as my environment improves.

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  12. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

13. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

FH’s employer of now 10 years just sent out an email to all managers detailing protocols for handling employees who come into work high. They’re not just smoking weed. The same day they sent out the email, FH’s store had to call the police to pick up one of their employees who was acting erratically. I listened in on the recap of this situation and my jaw was on the floor the entire time. He wouldn’t leave with his grandma who came to Pick him up because he didn’t trust her, so when given the choice of leave with Grandma or leave with the police, he chose the police. The manager who was telling this to FH made note of the “dead look in his eyes”.

He was also caught the other day throwing away hundreds of dollars of perfectly good seabass. That had my eyes bulging more than the circumstances of his separation.

Just kidding. What frightened me the most was that this kid said that FH was “scary”. Young 5g opiate addicted dopamine depleted Zombies and fear of black men don’t sit well with me.

I don’t think this will be the last young kid being separated for this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the company starts storing Narcan at the stores.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wl...r-flu-diagnosis-school-district-says/26437756

Greater Cincinnati 5g death.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bus-drive...ed-heroin-104205389--abc-news-topstories.html

NJ bus driver ODs and crashes school bus carrying 12 special needs children.

14. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

In other news, for the first time since early elementary school, I actually have ankles vs cankles and I can see my kneecap without stretching my skin over it. And the cellulite that I’ve carried with me on the backs of my thighs since middle school is long gone.

caroline likes this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

How are you doing my dear Witchie?

Do tell.

16. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Thank you for asking! Swell is the answer. Family law attorney fees have postponed our travel to Mexico. Like you said to me last year, things are happening as they should. We could not be more pleased with the outcome and with our representation.

We were in Kissimmee in March for a week getting sun, visiting the little ones and handling some court stuff. The kids and I spent our days outside. They are so intuitive and receptive to mitochondriac knowledge.
    I hope this place is somewhat shielded from 5G.

A week before we went down there we moved into the renovated farm house. Now that the ski season is coming to a close, we are hoping for less obstructed skies and more birdsong. It can be discouraging for me to sit on the porch only to watch a thick grey blanket of clouds proceed in a perfectly straight line to obscure the morning sun and blue sky, as the windmills spin ominously four miles away in the hills. If the birds didn’t go quiet it wouldn’t feel so bad, I think. Other times the same sight motivates me to get the fuck out of here. Also found out there’s a radio telescope in Westford, Mass where FH works. LOVELY.

Dad got cancer chiseled out of his face, when I went to see him he greeted me from the couch, watching the news. I’m grateful I have my mother’s mitochondria.

Oxy when circadian rhythm is disturbed has still been successfully deterring any nonsensical shit storms between my partner and I. I need to hold myself accountable to CT. I have not done cold water immersion since the lake froze over and can’t afford to be lazy with my dopamine harvesting.

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  17. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Sometimes I can be melodramatic. ^^

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

melodrama is a wonderful thing .......

I love your writing and ramblings....in what ever order that happens!

I love your solution for deterring shit storms! Are they ever really necessary???

You are a pretty smart cookie!

Phosphene, KrusinWitchie and drezy like this.
  19. what is the oxy that you are doing that helps with circadian rhythm disruptions and avoiding poopstorms? Enjoying your journal!

20. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I learned on the forums that having sex can optimize sleep. Something to do with oxytocin and melatonin. The orgasm is probably essential. Wish I could be more helpful but that’s what the blogs are for! You can also rub your own nipples for three minutes.

I can’t tell you how much this has helped us emotionally. doc’s orders!

Phosphene likes this.