1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The wind was no match for the denim skirt I wore. I walked for 20 minutes and aim to increase that. When I came back inside I had to immediately shed more layers and open windows. This furnace is burnin!

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

If I were a neighbor I'd stir up some stuff and say "I looked in once and saw candles in a pentagram the floor!" and follow up with "You know, I think they used to have a chicken. What do you think happened to it?"

3. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

:rofl: you are trouble!

caroline and drezy like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is probably the nicest thing anyone has said to Dan! I bet he is grinning from ear to ear!

KrusinWitchie and drezy like this.
  5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

J and I walked on the ice again today, this time with about five inches of snow. We did high knees with bare legs, it was fun! I’ve convinced him to let me buy him a wool kilt for his own albedo effect goodies :)

I love wool.

caroline likes this.