1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The set up is successful. Yesterday it was 22F inside the tent when we woke up, and 15F this morning. I was expecting to be uncomfortable last night because I was in a blue-lit environment earlier in the evening, but I heated up quite nicely.

Lots of things are resonating. Each day I find it less and less compelling to attempt to explain myself to deaf ears.

caroline, recoen and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I think there is a stage along the way where people drop the "I know! I'll save the whole world first!" self BSing delay tactic and get down to brass tacks.

caroline, recoen and KrusinWitchie like this.
  3. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Oh, and the freezing lake makes a Dory-like noise periodically. Sounds like she’s tootin lol.

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

You should develop a "Universal Morphogenic Fractal Nature of Toots" theory. I'd read it.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Lmao that got my gears going. Give me a few months and I got you.

drezy likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

OK here's a starter
    [​IMG]

7. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

An exploding star = toot

I followed your advice to eat nothing but seafood, meat, spices, onions and garlic for a month or so. I don’t think I’ve farted during that entire time, and no bloating either.

less energy loss to my environment = less stars exploding out of me

Phosphene likes this.
  8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

LOL Amazon ruined Christmas!! I got a text that a TriField EMF Meter Model TF2 will be delivered Wednesday, Dec.19th. Hmmmm :whistle:

I don’t know anything about meters yet and I will keep it that way for now... just to maintain some remnant of surprise.

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

very nice ......

10. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

My dog has chosen a six year old child as her alpha. 4CA81F84-742F-42E0-BF8A-4F667C76F4FA.jpeg

This little one turned my grumpy bickering low dopamine family into a genuinely giddy bunch for Christmas. I am so grateful for that and for the love they showed her.

I’ve stumbled across blog/forum posts here and there about the value of gratitude. Based on my own experience, expressing gratitude helps me better digest poor food choices. Better to not make poor food choices at all, of course. I noticed this on Thanksgiving and Christmas when both times I was expecting to tank.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

so many wonderful lessons to learn....

beautiful pic - thanks for sharing

Happy Holidays!

12. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Grateful because...

My mom asked me to take her on a tour of her house with the trimeter! She asked tons of questions in front of everyone else in the family to my surprise. She is looking forward to measuring their new house they’re moving into this spring. She is hoping that it’s a “healthy house”.

I haven’t been holding back on recommending that they make a semi-permanent move either to Southern Spain or the Yucatán. When my dad fell over the dog gate and further messed up his knee, I took the opportunity to push the issue. She remains skeptical but asks good questions.

I seem to be very keen on how others in my life are doing and can ignore my own progress or lack thereof. I’m focusing on that.

13. drezy

drezy Gold

That first moment when people see a meter jump sky high is liquid gold. No deep understanding is needed when your pillow area on your bed makes a meter go wild.

My best buddy noticed changes and literally just jumped into cold water. He also mentioned that when visiting his 98 year old aunt she was in a hurry at the end of the visit because she needed to pick out her swimsuit for her time at the pool. She told him that she needs to get sun everyday to keep her nice tan. That little old lady just intuitively knows what to do.

Phosphene, KrusinWitchie and caroline like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

that is so awesome ^^^^^ that will be me!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  15. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

My brother spent his day dodging his parents and mulling over Facebook friends’ New Years adventures/his headache.

My sister spent her day traveling on the Vermonter from NYC for NYE (I worked in Times Square so this nauseates me).

Me and J spent our day helping my parents set up their annual New Years luncheon and hammin’ it up with their buddies. Seems J and I have stored up some dopamine in the last year since we started minding our mitochondria. We recognize that older folks in this area (and everywhere else we’ve been in the country) in general are easier to connect with and so I assume have higher dopamine than their younger neighbors.

Im proud of that growth. When we went to Shelburbe Farms in June to hear Dr. Kruse’s Vermont 2018 talk, i barely spoke to anyone and I had plenty of opportunity. My excuse then was that i had barely slept the night before. Well I barely slept last night either after J closed the store and drove 2 and a half hours home in a snow storm. But we did more than fine today. We grew a lot.

16. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I need to weigh myself because I had extra room in a pair of pants that were recently giving me too tight strife. It feels like my core is more solid and broader but leaner? I’m not sure because I don’t have a full length mirror. Must be from all that shivering.

caroline likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love your reflections........

18. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Thank you, Caroline :)

19. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

About to head out for a walk around the frozen lake with the doggo. I am going commando with a skirt on to get some albedo effect action going on. I already regret shaving my legs over the holidays and next time I have to choose I better choose not to!

20. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

It’s a little windy, things may get breezy, lol. My reputation most likely precedes me, what with the red lit cottage visible from across the lake and all. Oh well!