1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Yesterday oxy time was painful for me for the first time.

I assume it was because of my fall. My back, my neck, aaaand my trunk are in need of some nude snowangels. Once the septic guy leaves I’ll be out there.

Hoping this doesn’t persist. I have a lot of compassion for anyone who has experienced this. How frustrating.

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

If the CT doesn’t fix it I highly recommend experienced chiropractic care. Post-kids and pre-yoga my back was a wreck, and I can still tweak it with the wrong twisting movement, like raking leaves or shoveling snow. When the pain was acute the chiropractor gave exquisite relief.

Wonder if you pulled your psoas? It’s a long, thick muscle and is basically your filet mignon. Wraps around the hips/pelvis/groin on both sides, holding everything together.

Feel better soon!

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  3. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Yes, that would make sense, as my legs and torso are wanting to default to 45 degrees. Thank you for the tip!

4. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

D8DED804-E367-4835-93CC-4B400CF1AE60.jpeg The end of the rainbow found me today.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Also I'm naming that tree Gloria (as in Gloria Gaynor).

Phosphene and KrusinWitchie like this.
  6. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I don’t know if “I went ham” is a part of your vernacular but it is mine. Now I can say instead “I went 295% grade A ham.” I heard that’s what it takes to go from good to Optimal.

2B1EB67A-87D5-4F8C-9570-EA4C699DAB1B.jpeg

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Researchers fine tune how Gadolinium causes its problems as it passes through the brain's water networks to cause the symptoms associated with this transition metal.
    In a study published online on 25 November by Investigative Radiology, Dr. Katerina Deike-Hofmann and colleagues from the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) at Heidelberg University Hospital and Essen University Hospital explain how gadolinium enters the cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). They show that GBCAs are excreted through specific entry points, such as the choroid plexus and the anterior chamber of the eye, into the CSF and subsequently enter the glymphatic system that, for instance, surrounds the perineural space. https://www.auntminnieeurope.com/index.aspx

recoen and KrusinWitchie like this.
  8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

@Phosphene you were right on! The chiropractor said that specific muscle strain may be what is causing the majority of my other aches and pains. It feels like a spring trying to contract and is annoying at worst. I have been feeling better everyday.

The chiropractor was recommended by FH. There was some religious decor here and there and a google review saying the guy is unprofessional for it. I am not religious but I do tend to really have a thing for professionals (especially food) that bring their spirituality into their work and don’t give rats asses about it.

The two old ladies working the reception were just the happiest clams I’ve met around this area so far, as was the chiropractor himself. During an adjustment when I was standing up, I felt my spine lengthen with each subsequent squeeze. He stepped away and made a comment about me not being vertically challenged but still choosing the footwear I had on. I looked down, looked up at the dude, that now seemed shorter than a few minutes ago, and told him that if I was wearing these boots when I had fallen I wouldn’t be in his office right now!

9. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I spent some time yesterday looking at my abandoned Facebook page and made some connections using hindsight as my guide. It is clear as day that I completely changed after the two years of MRIs, hip surgeries and all the drugs that came with them. I believe that I experienced that in a similar way as sexual trauma. Being able to compare the experiences myself, the surgery was more invasive. It led to a lot of numbing behaviors that weren’t there before. I took it as a joke not to mix my OxyContin and liquor. But I was “smart” and “pretty” so under everyone’s radar, even if they knew. Im not the same person. During a recent low dopamine argument, I reached for some wine. My brain is beyond that. I had three sips and I told myself who am I kidding...abusing this doesn’t feel good.

I did take advantage of whatever that pathway is the other day by enjoying the stinging pain of the snow as I laid on it to stay there longer. It worked. Maybe that’s bad, but the trade off=good.

I think the hip pain I’m feeling now brought me back to have to deal with the pain that I associated with the hip pain I felt during that time and then the cascade of health shit that happened after that.

The chiropractor was extremely gentle and focused healing energy on my hip area /sacral chakra. My woo-radar detected it a few times.

So my lesson (to myself) after processing all of this is:

Chill. Let things happen as they are. Act on facts not fear.

Sheddie and Phosphene like this.
  10. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Also: pay attentions to the reason why the chiropractors puppy might more well behaved than my dog. (Even tho I saw u manhandle one of the old ladies in the parking lot dawg).

Phosphene likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

For the record, I've been in a church 4 times(1 marriage,1 funeral, and 2 of my son's piano recitals).

We all start in different places and with different conditions.

I fail to understand the "I'm intolerant of what I think might be intolerant" mindset. To disagree is understandable but to act by filing reviews is too petty.

I'm glad you're sophisticated enough to remain objective and experience the benefits.

Smart pretty women get away with what they want. Carte blanche. Be careful Miss.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Thank you for sharing, Dr. K!

13. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Watch out! I know I fit the bill now and can monitor it’s effects. Being uncomfortable with fitting the bill has worked great so far to disengage the use of appearances to escape accountability. I’ve been smart and pretty but I’ve also been a butterface, lol. It’s been a ride experiencing both.

drezy likes this.
  14. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

15. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

recoen likes this.
  16. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

17. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

the Birds I flipped at the spraying planes in the sky this morning seemed to have worked. Not a cloud in the sky.

The chiropractor wants to continue seeing me more than I’d like to. I cancelled my appointment for today, so I’ve seen him just twice. I‘ve been stretching my hip flexors and minding my posture which have been helping the pain in my back. I feel confident and strong again.

I am sleeping between 9 and 13 hours a night. I think this has been what is keeping me intact during these short days, because I am not getting much sun, not doing cold water immersion CT, and yet I haven’t had a suicidal/depressed thought despite multiple arguments with FH that years past would have been catastrophic for me. I know I could use more dopamine, I am just surprised I’m not doing worse. If you knew me last winter you’d be surprised too. Less loony FTW!

Morning light shows up around 6:30 but the sun doesn’t rise until 8:30. Around 3:30 it begins to get dark and by 5:30 it feels like bedtime. Sleep is great, just looking to bring it back to optimal. For me, that’s sleeping outside. If it is in the mid 30s at night, I am antsy as hell and can’t sleep well inside. Building with snow is something I’d still like to try, but not something I can rely on for a sleep dwelling at this time/temperature/location. Now that I am fully mobile I can flatten out a section of snow in the yard, fill it with a deep bed of straw and set the tent up over that. I have a few more hours of daylight today, so hopefully I will be sleeping on the ground tonight.

Oxy issues have been resolved. Although I haven’t been getting tons of sun, I’ve been exposing my bits regularly to let them know what time it is. My flannel robe and the angle of the sun has made this relatively easy to accomplish. I wear wool socks outside and find that it makes it very easy to ground, even when they get a little wet from the snow/dew.

Cool things we’ve noticed recently:
    -it seems that livin la vida Kruse has made us loads smarter. I recently revisited some legal stuff that for whatever reason had really stumped us both a few years ago. The gained knowledge is HUGE because the implications lead to more parenting time with our stepdaughter and more parenting rights for her father. Thankful.
    -my dog had exclusively been eating frozen whole haddock and sometimes other cuts of larger fish. If I ran out I would give her liver, kidneys, or whatever I had in the fridge. She started leaning out despite the large portions so I added in raw beef tallow which is now the bulk of her diet. She’s chunked up again rather quickly and is less obnoxious during mealtimes.
    -FH writes a lot of emails at work. He noticed recently that his tone is much more creative and inspiring when he has his blue blockers on while on the computer. If he doesn’t, he feels his writing is more cut and dry.

Phosphene likes this.
  18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oh my dear, you are a more ballsy mini-me!

Less looney—hear, hear! :rofl:

I’m still waiting on the return of my smarts, but I’ve got nearly a quarter century on you so I guess I need to remain patient.

Hope we meet sooner than later.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  19. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

C24EA610-EE5D-4821-9552-D299F90C243B.jpeg

Icehenge :cool:

EF004D11-B55C-4635-B9FE-7712D6969B48.jpeg

We’ll see if I can get an additional source of body heat in there tonight. He gets home late tonight so pretty soon I will be burrowing in there solo. Low tonight is 12F and tomorrow 1F.

20. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I am honored!!! :D

Phosphene likes this.