1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

My mom is asking lots of good questions lately about mine and Jay’s lifestyle. I don’t expect anything out of her, but I do try to consistently share knowledge objectively and easy to understand and relate it personally to her. Seems to be working.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Yesterday we went to a brunch buffet. $25 each. I ate my moneys worth... prime rib, bacon, sausage, shrimp, smoked salmon. Optimal? Maybe not but it was a pleasant treat. We haven’t eaten out in ages. The guy cutting the meat was surprised, I think, to hear me ask for the fat he was trimming off of my piece. He then gave FH an even bigger piece, fat and all, no questions asked. Bite for bite I think I ate more than FH. The bacon was sooo gooood. Very thick and irregular pieces, I wonder if they make it themselves. This is only on Sunday mornings, and FH usually works Sunday am so I may have to do like the lady who was there in her flannel PJs eating by herself.

Phosphene likes this.
  3. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Hi
    I searched Gadolinium on the forum and your post is one of the few that came up.
    I had gadolinium MRI contrast injected into my left hip a few years ago.
    Have you found out any way to remove the Gd from the body ? At this stage I'm thinking IR sauna, chelation and magnetico might be the best ways to get it out.
    There are some facebook groups for Gadolinium but most of the people there are not biohackers and say that there is no cure.

4. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Hi Thrive1992. I was born in 92 too. I haven’t figured out a way to remove the Gadolinium safely. I started my research here on the forums as well and saw Dr. Kruse had said that it was not a wise idea to try to remove it. My goal is to schedule a consult with Dr. K on how to proceed. In the meantime I am doing my best to keep the Gd from moving around in my body:

-extreme blue light / nnEMF restrictions (especially cars)
    -if I am in bad lighting I am wearing thick pants/clothing and am mostly covered
    -no mercury vapor bulb exposure
    -generally limiting exposure to metals (cookware, canned goods, etc)
    -lots of methionine
    -big focus on redox

I don’t know if this is all completely necessary, but based upon my research so far it is what has made sense to me. I believe the gadolinium is responsible for my strong reactions to nnEMF. I also am a bit paranoid that it will affect fertility somehow so I don’t want to be at all lackadaisical and end up further mobilizing the Gd into tissues I want to protect. Have you listened to VT 2018? I think that it’s critical for us to understand. Blue light that penetrates the skin will actívate the Gadolinium if the gadolinium is present there.

I checked out a fb group, too. Not helpful.

5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I really need to do a Leptin Reset. That’s what I started out with in April, and my tummy bloat disappeared until August.. I’ve been looking 3-6 months pregnant since then and have been plagued regularly with cravings.

It doesn’t help when my sleep schedule is disturbed. I get knocked on my ass the days after FH closes at work and gets home between 12 and 1am. So looking forward to when those days are over.

6. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I got pissed this morning on the phone with my dad but maintained composure! Tiny win.

I checked out the progress on the house yesterday with FH. The shiplap cieling in the MBR was visibly wet across a few boards. My dad had sent a picture of the cieling a week ago, same wet spots but darker, to show off progress but made no mention of the discoloration on the cieling. Except for a few days ago when he sneakily convinced me to paint the walls/cieling instead of stain them.

So I’m 5’9, FH is 5’11. We’re not giants but we are long people compared to my dad and this contractor. My dad WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME that the cieling was wet and I was so confused why and was getting pretty irritated at him questioning me... until FH told me to tell him, “we touched it”. Case closed.

Apparently no one checked the roof... but my dad also told me it’s probably because the chimenea is missing bricks so water got in. But.. but.. why would you put up a whole cieling before addressing that???? This contractor is a con artist but my parents don’t see it because they think he’s a baby angel since he plows old ladies’ driveways for free. Him and my dad are having meetings without me about BACKSPLASHES meanwhile I’m concerned about the damn roof and water damage.

I am quite sure that my difficulties speaking to men who think I am dumb stem from my dad. But that’s okay. It is a nice thing to be able to identify extra BS that doesn’t serve me anymore. Not living with/near them for the past 8 years has given me the space to find confidence in my own thoughts instead of censoring them to avoid doubt and confrontation. And I’m now bringing that confidence back to their sphere and being a positive influence for them.

I am grateful for this golden opportunity to live near my parents and rent this house from them. But my dad is getting very carried away and won’t let me work on the house myself because I’d be taking money out this contractor’s pocket and this is his living. Verbatim what I was told.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

We did 15 minutes at 60F last night in the lake after a personal CT hiatus of over a week for me and more for FH. This was the coldest I’ve done so far, but was the most tolerable. FH got really achy in his hips and mine were less achy than previous sessions.

We felt like superhumans afterwards!!! Last nights low was 40 and we had to remove layers for the first time sleeping outside. It’s interesting to notice our cold adaptation. I could see my breath in the house a few days ago despite not being cold. My morning hot chicory drink gets ice cold if I leave it on the freezing quartz countertop.

Getting pretty addicted to sleeping outside and also getting weary of what the f to do when snow becomes an issue. I looked into igloo building and shared the idea with FH. he thought I was batshit crazy at first but came around not too long after and said he’d continue sleeping with me outside. It’s just the long wet periods in early winter and late winter/spring that I need to find a solution for.

Found tubes and tentacles for $3.60/lb at our local supermarket up here, which is the cheapest good protein available to us. Made a cold salad with lots of garlic, lemon, parsley, celery and black olives. This will be a go-to during the week, especially for the man to eat at work.

Phosphene likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

Make sure you are hydrating really well before and during. Those kidneys want to push out the excess protons.

Water and ice do a good job absorbing large portions of the band if I'm reading this correctly. A thick enough wall and that might work really well.

dielectric_loss_1.gif
    Note: higher blue line is good so from 2GHz - 200GHz you get a good loss.

I think it would be worth trying.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Thanks, I will bring water out with me now.

That’s a lot of variables smooshed into one graph. o_O I will chew on this until it becomes clearer. The big picture, I gather, is that the thick walls of the igloo will absorb and release light (into me?) as I’m inside it.

Phosphene likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah, roughly a think enough wall should do the trick.

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

An igloo! Now that’s hardcore.

I remember building myself a little snow cave as a child of 10 or so, and laying down in it and almost falling asleep. My mom freaked out cause all she could see was my legs sticking out the snowbank, and I couldn’t hear her yelling at first in my own little world...

I think a camper in the yard will be as hardcore as I go, especially since the snow melts so easily here.

Oh, and for CT my marching orders were to chug 32 ounces of cold water right before, so that’s what I do. No more headaches like the first time.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

An igloo sure would kick ass.

@KrusinWitchie you FH may be a fitzpatrick score or two away from you. Do you have his haplogroup/type at this point before you freeze him needlessly?

13. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

If last winter was any indication of how this winter will go, I will have a few 10 foot high snow drifts laying only starting to melt in April. I am hoping I don’t build an igloo that collapses on me, but read that if I do it won’t bury me alive like a snow cave might. Maybe it sounds hardcore but I see it as the laziest way I can maximize time spent exposing/grounding myself to the earth. While sleeps!

14. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Nope... that’s all I’m asking from Santa for Christmas though. A score or two? Must learn more about haplogroup/types before I can sniff out potential sarcasm.

A good igloo has a constant temp of around 40 degrees. Same temperature we’ve been sleeping in lately in the tent. Based upon what I’ve read, I thought that anybody/everybody has the “ancient pathway” built into them. I may be missing something.

And it’s not needless, he keeps me warm! Just kidding :whistle:

15. drezy

drezy New Member

None intended.

16. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Ok. It’s counter-intuitive to me to think that we could be close in Fitzpatrick skin type. I know nothing can really be confirmed without the genetic tests, however his maternal side is very light skinned from Northern Spain. His dad is very dark Afro-Dominican. I assume this makes him better able to withstand sub-par light environment than if it was the other way around.

Hopefully my assumptions don’t turn him into an ice sculpture.

drezy likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy New Member

Oh sorry yeah, you were right the "closeness' was me smoothing the age that his reaction to cold may be very different than yours.

It was something that I wondered about initially with my wife.

Yeah, that maternal side carries much weight. I can't say much based on all that.

I'm not sure what happens if you dip a coupled haplotype into cold regularly, other than they just get cold...

18. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Different dog sitting gig, same story. Alexa, smart thermostat, and two blind dogs. Brought my tent, red lights, RaOptics and squid.

19. drezy

drezy New Member

I can only imagine that the dogs are thinking:
    "Damn, why does she get to sleep outside?"

20. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Oh I am already visualizing a big fat fluffy white dog sleeping at the igloo entrance to protect me from bears.

drezy likes this.