1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

That will teach you for taking hot showers! :D

Glad you’re ok. That would be scary all alone.

Are you prone to fainting? I don’t think I’ve ever fainted from anything. Lightheaded yes, but never passed out.

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Hope you have a canopy and some shielding on the meter.

3. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I am not.. just once about fifteen years ago during a tumbling class. My sister used to faint every Sunday in church. If I am up past my bedtime under any type of lighting I do get lightheaded and nauseous. No more hot showers :)

4. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I followed up with the utility company. They can't replace it with an analog, but they can remove it from the house and onto the barn. Right now it is encased in a metal box, but I still pick up the readings with the trimeter. In the meantime I will look into shielding the meter on the house.

I did decide to sleep in the bed of my SUV the past two nights. I drive it out to the pasture. I have screen cloth attached to the car with magnets so that I can open the windows of the car and keep mosquitos out. Although I'm not grounded, there are no RF readings from my meter. I will next be looking to get some of that braided copper wire to ground myself during sleep.

I felt at my best when sleeping on the ground in a tent last year. It was a bitch to maintain long term from the elements, so I moved back inside for the winter. In the car, I have already felt more bright eyed and bushy tailed these past two mornings.

I slept alone, since my parter prefers something more comfortable. I don't have anything like a mattress pad for the car at the moment, I only sleep on top of a cotton comforter. I prefer sleeping on hard surfaces. The fact that I knew he wouldn't sleep with me was a major deterrent to me sleeping in the car for the past few months. I was fearful it would be a source of conflict, but that hasn't been the case. He is supportive of it and for his sake, I hope he joins me. For now, it may work in my favor that he may miss me a little.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I’m borrowing nuggets from @seanwater’s journal. Last name Waters is pretty dope...

Tomorrow morning I intend to lose myself (in as little clothes as possible) in my neighborhood’s country roads until I find my way back home.

I used to venture out into the woods on our property with my dog. The last time I did that, my little terrier ran off and wouldn’t come back. After about 45 minutes she did return. She bit me that night. I examined her and found a small wound on her neck. I suspect she was bitten by some animal that put her on guard and exacerbated her aggressive tendencies. We euthanized her since my stepdaughter was coming days later. That’s been on my mind nearly every day since then. I feel entirely responsible for her aggression and death.

I miss her a lot. I’m sleeping in the same pasture I buried her in. My sister’s dog is a big wuss but will be a sweet companion for my walk tomorrow.

MITpowered26 and Phosphene like this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

How long till you found your way back home?

I’m sure your pup is weighing on you but you must forgive yourself and move on. You made the best decision you could in a pressured and emotional situation involving the well-being of a child. That’s all we can do day to day—make our best decisions and keep moving forward.

How was this Sunday’s family dinner? Any product testing going on, or won’t they touch it? :D

KrusinWitchie and MITpowered26 like this.
  7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Late reply.. I relate. I say a lot of things in my journal, especially things I"m going to DO in the future.. that I fail to do. Its embarrassing, and makes me feel like my words have no meaning. But the truth is that its all valid. The dishonesty. The struggle. Because you have to wade through the swamp of your own bull shit to arrive at gold nugget that you find appears on some shore beyond your current vision... ie, your insight above into your own "dishonesty." And that insight would have never happened if you didn't swim through it.

So.. I applaud you for even reading your own journal. I did for the first time this week, and I've never had it in me in 33 years to do that.

J

KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Yeah, one of the reasons I delayed starting my journal is that my thoughts, behaviors and patterns were SO unoptimal I couldn’t imagine admitting to them, even behind a cloak of semi-anonynimity. I still struggle with Facebook-izing, or over-reporting the encouraging successes and conveniently leaving out the less flattering stumbles. I avoid FB for the most part but see how addictive those ‘likes’ can be by their use here. I was astonished when I recently saw how many I actually have.

What??? Me??? :eek:

It makes it appear that I’m catching up with some of the pillars of the community, when in reality the ‘Like’ function was only added to the forum a few years ago. So unfair to the old timers! Can you imagine the number of likes @Inger and so many others would have if that function were here from inception??

Anyway...

Accountability is a huge ongoing hurdle for me.

I’m going to be honest here and admit that I probably failed Kruse 101 this spring and early summer by missing quite a few early sunrises, especially the cold rainy ones with obscured sun. I was a forever night owl, and while I’ve mostly changed that habit there’s some stupid mental block about getting up before 6am if I’m not obligated to do anything (besides save my own damn life).

I’m setting the intention of posting a sunrise pic every day from now on. It’s the very least, and of course the very most I can do.

One of the reasons I’m looking forward to returning to work outside the home is an enforced structure, with tangible immediate consequences.

Yikes!

KrusinWitchie and MITpowered26 like this.
  9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

BRILL @Phosphene

For me, some things that run through my mind as I read your post is this:

On paper, I've thrown a lot of money, really quickly, at the Jack Kruse experience. On the outside, sometimes I wonder what people think and how it appears? "Wait, he's been to the farm, two vips, etc, but in yet he's still super lazy to implement any change and action? What does that say about Jack? And the truth and the response is that Jack will lead you to the water. He can move mountains, and take you through miles of desert, time travel even... but once you arrive at that beautiful fountain with water trickling down in that serene place... and you neglect to taste the water... well.. that is on YOU, that is on ME, and not on Jack. .. Oh, these thing take time.

Anne V and KrusinWitchie like this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Those are the rules... Watch your back @Inger! There is a big capitalistic American flag on my hip for when I hip check you.

I've watched your thinking become clearer over time. I think that's a big inflection point formally people.

KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.
  11. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

About an hour.. theres an uphill wooded trail that leads to an open meadow. I wanted it to keep going but it leads into someone’s backyard. Short but sweet :)

You’re right about moving on and forgiving myself. She was loud AF. If she wasn’t barking she was making all sorts of noises expressing herself to get what she wanted from us. I figure since I tend towards timid and probably have blockages in my throat chakra, she more than made up for that. I can do myself a lot of good by being a little bit more like her.

Pot roast with carrots and parsnips and mushroom grits made by my mom. She used brown sugar. My teeth hurt for two days afterward. I wonder how I’d react to the same meal without the high RF exposure at their house. Sunsets are quickly arriving sooner and sooner. I will begin to host Saturday brunches this winter to avoid a poor environment on fall and winter Sunday nights.

I haven’t made them any samples yet... at the moment I am an excellent sloth.

12. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I will read other people’s journals through the lens of understanding and compassion and love. But when I read my own I struggle to extend those same niceties towards myself and my own growth. It’s something that I’m working on and it is comforting knowing that I’m not the only one who feels that. So thank you :)

Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  13. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

You are so great at offering insights, it comes as no surprise to me!

Since sleeping in the car, I have no choice but to see the morning sun and sunrise when I get up and out. That's been helping me. I struggle with accountability too, so we have that in common. I have plenty of dreams about missing deadlines, being late for work, showing up to places naked lol. Each morning I wake up (right now its about 5:15) and tell myself it's still 3AM. I fall back asleep for about another hour and twenty minutes and have the most vivid dreams. Today I began journaling my dreams, I feel it will be helpful for me to connect with myself. The lesson in this morning's dream was to get my shit together and tell the haters to fuck off! I was peeing in a toilet where plenty of people could see me (this is recurring) and instead of being anxious like I usually am in these dreams, I spoke to the man invading my privacy. Then I went and sat down at a table with two women. One was named Dawn. I asked her if she spelled it "Daun" or "Dawn" and she was nasty and made fun of my interest in linguistics. I took no offense and just explained my interest. According to the internet, "To see the dawn in your dream signifies rejuvenation, enlightenment, and vitality. You are emerging out from a new stage in life and have a new understanding or a new start in life."

I am excited for you to start your new gig. Hope you can sample some meatballs here and there from the kitchen :)

Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've had the most vivid dreams since killing my breakers at night too.

Phosphene likes this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

My dreams have always been vivid so I hope that says something good about my redox and sleeping environment. And I totally relate to the anxiety and shame-related dreams, not lately though, so that’s good as well. I had much to work out apparently.

Good for you on moving the weekly family gathering to your space, under your control. I must say that I do admire your parents for enforcing that tradition, and I was honored to participate. As flawed as they (we) are they all still love you tremendously.

The restaurant owner is open to some paleo/Keto-friendly dishes so I hope that will save me. :D

KrusinWitchie likes this.