1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

What makes you believe this?

2. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I used to be subject to the paranoia that 5g was everywhere, including the extremely rural and mountaineous area that I live in. As of now, I am not immediately concerned despite the fact that I have not confirmed the absence of 5g with a meter.

My understanding is that fiber optic networks are necessary within the 5G network somewhere along the line. Regular cable is barely offered in this area of NH.

New Hampshire thankfully is one of two states, I believe, to have passed legislation to create a commission to study the environmental and health effects of 5G technology as of July 2019. See NH HB522.

My excitement is that his new work environment will be better than his existing work environment. His existing location was very close to a massive radio telescope and military base and was close enough to downtown Boston that he was most likely subjected to 5G exposure.

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Your former paranoia was correct.

The matrix is anything but incomplete in its grip.

I have friends living where you can barely get 3G/4G reception and the 10K volt cabling and repeaters are there.

4. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The 10k volt cables are the big chunky ones added underneath the existing power/telephone lines? I have seen those in Westford, Mass where he worked before. I am not certain if they are in the town of his new location in NH but they are certainly not all the way up here where he sleeps every night.

I don’t know what a repeater is.