1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 28, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

absolutely! Doc's order's. Watch the sex webinar and then the follow up Q&A.

There are a couple of great threads ....one is - oxy, oxy, oxy.

I can't remember the other one - I will look it up

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

orgasms are deuterium depleting for guys and great for gals too!

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

the other thread started by curves64 ....

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, lets talk about sex

Phosphene, Anne V and KrusinWitchie like this.
  4. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

After a year of being connected by cellular data only, I am now connected via ethernet! Next step is to run an ethernet cable out to the front porch.

I also just switched from f.lux to iris on my computer. Immediately I felt the difference in my eyes despite not seeing any difference in color.

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Gold

iris on iphone needs to be unloaded every week here why?

6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

yep but i need better specimen ! fat with tattoos ! yak

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  7. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I'm not too familiar with iris. Not sure what you mean.

8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

in the uk on laptop ok on iphone free but needsto be reloaded every week.@ KrusinWitchie

9. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Spent an hour laying in the pasture neggid yesterday from 5-6:30. The Sun was strong and felt like a bunch of kisses all over. It was 50 something and breezy but not a cloud in the sky.

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

fantastic image Krusin!

11. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Are you picturing me naked? lol...

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  12. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I am quite the lazy apple tree pruner. The ladder was too high-tech for me... I couldn't figure out how to unfold it for the life of me. So instead I climbed up into the overgrown trees with my saw (safe :eek:) and sunned myself in between the action. I am all scratched up because I wasn't wearing much. Good thing I will have a big pile of limbs as proof of my work otherwise my mans might be suspicious. It was the apple tree, I swear!

caroline likes this.
  13. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

A flock of sheep just fell into my lap from sweet Betty who lives down the street from me. I would say it's a coincidence, but having received the call on Friday, the full moon, I am led to believe otherwise.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Just to make sure.. You're not a werewolf looking for a snack just then, right?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    caroline, Anne V and KrusinWitchie like this.
  15. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Ha! They might end up being snacks in the end... I didn’t tell Betty how much I’m looking forward to eating their raw hearts. That might’ve been a dealbreaker.

16. Ah yes, oxytocin is amazing. Some of the homebirth midwives have the chemical structure tattoed on their arms, LOL. Both orgasm and nipple stimulation release oxytocin. Great way to bring on labor, if you're waiting on baby, LOL!

Phosphene, KrusinWitchie and caroline like this.
  17. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

If it works for a woman in labor, it will work for me when I get woken up in the middle of the night :) Are you a midwife?

18. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

That's annoying. You could email them: contact@iristech.co

Anne V likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

That's not an easy platform to develop on if your app does something that the phone manufacturer does not like.

20. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Ah, I see. Given that, he’s probably doing the best he can.