1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal (Sampath)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sampath, Jan 28, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Spectracell Micronutrient analysis

DUTCHtest.com

2. Sampath

Sampath Gold

TOUCH!
    I wrote and published my life story! Touching humanity with my own story!
    RESTLESS- Chronicles Of a Policeman! Check it out!

3. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Did you ever consider lowering your vegetable intake? Oxalates in particular?

Sampath likes this.
  4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I don't remember any more what else I was eating then instead of starches. The only reason I checked myself was as a "control" to compare to my husband's urine because he had developed gout. He had no crystals and I was stunned to see that I did. His urine pH was normal, mine was way down, which would have contributed to why that type of crystal had formed. Oxalates could have compounded it. I should test myself more often.

5. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

I had to learn the hard way that, for me, many vegetables present more problems than good; contrary to what we are told. This video is great!

Dave Key and Katie Durham like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-8_12-9-40.png

upload_2019-3-8_12-10-1.png

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm thinking oxalate issues are indicative that one's Kreb's Bicycle sprung a flat.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Possibly too much turmeric and cinnamon?

9. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Interesting. I have so much to dig deeper with.

10. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

To the extent the oxalate issue is calcium oxalate crystals in the urine, they are precipitated out by a very acid urine. This is more typical of a high meat diet than a high vegetable/fruit diet. The amount of oxalate in my system may have been largely irrelevant in the context of everything else I was eating, or not eating. I was attempting a ketogenic diet (without checking ketone levels at the time so I don't know if I was in ketosis) which is why I immediately backed off of that.

In the cat world (cats are prone to urinary tract issues), the type of crystal or stone is important, because different conditions produce different crystals and stones. And why I thought it might be important for Sampath to know exactly what he's dealing with.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

OTOH we have seen discussions that in 5G world glycine and vitamin C are protective.

upload_2019-3-8_10-10-27.png

drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

The way I understand it is that if you have an oxalate issue you have a metabolic disorder and you really ought to address that instead of playing the oxalate, heavy metal, dust mite, toxic mold, or any number of one-dimensional scare games.

Changing a diet short term for comfort sounds fine, but playing those scare games longterm seems like wasting time until another system breaks down.

Both Doc and Somlyai give us keys for metabolic disorders.

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, to both.
    Short term changes are useless (including vacations to excellent places)

lectins, phytates, and oxalates
    dr Gundry, dr Bredesen
    and now this video

dr Stephani Senef
    -----

no to seafood, long-lived species

......................................................................................

That reminds me
    dr Boros said that for carbs he takes (minimal) amounts of salads.
    But his website have recipes for this:
    upload_2019-3-8_10-58-50.png

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Sampath did body composition analysis. He looks relatively lean, but that is deceiving.
    he have way too much fat.
    That must go away.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not on topic about video
    but
    this is Sampath's thread
    I just got note that deal is coming and Sampath should have this lamp.
    Upcoming Deal
    Deal starts at 14:20 PST

Pacific Standard Time
    Time zone in Sunnyvale, CA (GMT-8)
    Friday, March 8, 2019, 8:23 AM

That is 6 hours from now
    in my place is
    Eastern Standard Time
    Time zone in Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ (GMT-5)
    Friday, March 8, 2019, 11:23 AM

upload_2019-3-8_11-19-0.png

16. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Why is it necessarily an “oxalate issue” or even a metabolic disorder? What you eat can affect pH of the urine. The pH of urine can drive what types of crystals form. Potentially all very normal metabolic function. The question would be, if it’s a reflection of diet, should that diet change? Maybe that is all that is needed. Or maybe the urine is too concentrated (high specific gravity) and more water should be consumed (or the matrix encouraged to make more). I’m an oddball in that I can check stuff like this for myself at home. A student grade microscope is all you need. Crystal types are very distinctive. But it starts with knowing what crystal type. Crystals grow into stones. Sampath wanted to know how to get rid of kidney stones. Knowing what kind of stone he's dealing with could be helpful to him.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-8_11-56-53.png

Please post links to least expensive microscope that would be acceptable for the job.
    Please post links to any additional stuff one will need
    Please post instructions.
    Thank you.

upload_2019-3-8_12-0-1.png

18. drezy

drezy Gold

Having data is good. Addressing the real cause is hopefully the aim.

I'm for any short term change that opens eyes or improves cognition, whatever it may be.

JanSz likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is always a fork.

20. Sampath

Sampath Gold

What are oxalates?