1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal - Carol (...and Nick...)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by CarolandNick, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

You might find https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/15/8/1777/htm interesting. Aluminium in Brain Tissue in Multiple Sclerosis.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. Sue-UK likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@Sue been up for near 24 hrs as nasty weather on the way so 11 hrs flight (thank you ) hate the hotel had 3 glasses of wine and tomorrow is another day i hate the room smell as well
    going to bed hope i can sleep x would rather go to canaries any day for half the money . night night

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A sleep, some sun and a visit to the cenotes may change your mind! Hope you are feeling better after a sleep. :)

Phosphene and Anne V like this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Gold

yes much better this morning. thank you sunrise in the sea was good. :)

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  6. I hope the background magic of this palce is rubbing off on you...

7. Anne V

Anne V Gold

bonjour @CarolandNick , yes it is rubbing on me:). i went snorkelling yesterday ...rays and turtles most beautiful . i am so lucky to be here.

caroline and CarolandNick like this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

beautiful sunrises every morning

caroline and CarolandNick like this.
  9. You know those moments when the stars align and something you would like to happen materialises?
    I had a random thought the other day to look for a second hand Magnetico, as I know we are not in the position to buy one new - and low and behold there it was..... a super sleep system at a . great price. We are going to collect it tomorrow.
    I now have some questions if anyone can help?
    This is 2 pads of 10 gauss each. I know I need to do some reading but the experience here is really valuable.
    First, would it be better to lay them side by side under our mattress in our double bed and both sleep on them each night, or would it be a good idea to make up a single bed with both layers together at 20 gauss and then Nick and I can take turns sleeping on it? Unless we fall really lucky again :thumbsup: I don't expect to get another set soon.
    I was listening to the Sept 2014 Q & A this morning, again just a chance choice of morning listening - and there was a discussion about the edges of the magnetico mattress being a possible issue and maybe joining them was not a good idea. I also often find myself sleeping with my feet outside the bottom of the bed over-hanging the mattress.
    I am looking for things to read to get more informed - suggestions welcome!

Anne V likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

what size is your new magnetico? what size is your bed? You can go to the magnetico site .....they are really helpful

11. Thank You @caroline I am following your suggestion and reading through their website and I am listening to Dr Dean's vids as well.

caroline likes this.
  12. Aldeburgh.jpeg @Anne V - Look where we ended up yesterday!!
    Weird after us talking and me saying we rarely go East...
    Anne, I thought the town was a great choice to live in for a while... and with fresh seafood so easily available - we had a feast ;-) It was a stormy day yesterday and the light was wonderful. I also liked the amount of water around -on 3 sides of the town - it is nearly an island. There were plenty of people out and about, lots of nice places to walk and sit, so maybe meeting new people might not to so hard.
    The only thing I would want to know is if the power station in the distance has an impact?

caroline and Anne V like this.
  13. 4vmQLbptR5+IRIEurfLEnQ.jpg
    In the sauna last night, I was watching and wondering as the water started to appear through my skin - is there deuterium in this water? Does the sweat that we get in a sauna come from inside or outside the cell?