1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal 2018

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Alison N, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Alison N

Alison N Gold

hsCRP is .97 where 1 is the average.

Most recent cervical & brain MRI.

Last brain MRI was 2007 - noted I had a .5 mm white matter plaque lesion (no location identified). Most recent shows location but no size. Wondering when exactly MS is diagnosed... more than one lesion? Other than this lesion, symptoms have changed. Chin twitching, left eye is bothering me (nystagmus) and feel under water most of the time. Wondering if traumatic brain injury suffices to cause white matter lesions or if it's due to metabolic issues in brain?

Can lesions be reversed? .. thinking out loud.

Attached Files:

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum

One of the problems may be excess of DHA & EPA and low AA
    Could be worth doing above test.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Looking at recent @Jack Kruse posts
    hopefully we may soon be asking questions such as:
    Do You Have Arachiphobia?
    A stubborn nutrition myth stokes fear of a friendly fatty acid.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/diagnosis-diet/201903/do-you-have-arachiphobia

============================

3. Alison N

Alison N Gold

4. Alison N

Alison N Gold

New house, some new symptoms.. weak, heavy & slightly numb right arm and about 15 minutes of dizziness and inability to explain some things with speech.. like I couldn't find works to talk. I was told I have nystagmus due to concussion.. potential for TIA. No idea if that occured.. hsCRP increased from .9 (same lab) to 1.72.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      126.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      230 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png