1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Optimal Journal 2018

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Alison N, Jan 26, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you do not do any testing, 130ppm (D/H) is about the thing one preaches.
    @Jack Kruse said that he is on DDW (what kind??) for the last 12 years and have 132ppm (where, how measured??)

Today
    02/23/18/Fri
    is day #75 since I started drinking only DDW.
    To make my drinking mixture I use Preventa-25 and other liquids.
    Always (one part Preventa-25 mixed with two parts of something else).
    As add on, first I have used Coconut Water then Costco RO and now Aquafina.
    So far I tested twice,
    first I got my baseline, tested my breath condensate and urine before starting DDW.
    second time sample were taken on day #36 on DDW (01/15/18/Mon)
    after taking that sample I switched to mixing with Aquafina).

Above I posted first part of test report.
    Now I will give you both parts together.
    [​IMG]

upload_2018-2-23_12-35-58.png

The way I read that report,
    I am 78yo man,
    I would like to have maximum possible ATP-RPM
    or at least ATP-RPM=70%

/////////////////////

Greenie and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Malik Alick

Malik Alick New Member

Would cream of tartar be a viable alternative to coconut water for dietary potassium; or is there a lower need for potassium (less veggies for example) when one is trying to deplete deuterium?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The way I look at overall deuterium problem is that
    each person
    at given time of their life
    have certain ability to deal with deuterium.
    To find out where one stand get tested.

If you find all your numbers on a green
    drinking coconut water or eating something high in D will have less impact,
    but,
    if you have some of your numbers on yellow (like me), every little bit counts.

Greenie and Malik Alick like this.
  4. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Recent Urine Organic Acid results

Attached Files:

EStein and JanSz like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What are you going to do about it, and why?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you use DDW realize what happens the first 4 weeks will not be the same as after 6 weeks. FYI

Alex97232, Mayuri and Lahelada like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you good to know. That sounds as given, I guessed similarly. But it is definitely nice to see that I am on reasonable track.
    @Jack Kruse
    Do you see healthy person using too much DDW assuming gradual increases and testing?

Lahelada likes this.
  8. EStein

EStein New Member

I just ordered this test for myself. Dr Woeller is the lead doctor at Great Plains Lab. I believe you can submit your results for a small fee & he can provide an expert opinion. I see a number of areas that are of concern.

Wonder what Dr Kruse's thoughts are on this test?

Alison N likes this.
  9. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Thank you for posting! I just started another webinar on this test last night. The Great Plain's Website is full of great info. I think one of Jack's webinars back in 2012 or 2014 mentioned this test as being useful to get a better picture of what your dealing with when trying to reverse engineer the gut. There are so many places to start but I know everything comes back to the gut.. and by fixing this first maybe I'll fix my hormones.

I'm trying to concoct a solid plan of action based on my results.. not 100% sure about how to tackle the clostridium.. not too keen on antibiotics, considering they don't do much for the spores. Attempts previously made were halted due to my nnEMF exposure but I've since been done my best trying to mitigate them. The only drawback is my day job at a medical office where I'm all day on the computer. I have no idea what the magnetic/electric field levels are but the RF are moderate, not the worst but certainly not the best.

At this point I'm wondering how much progress can be made on my gut because of my environment. It's certainly reduced from where I started and I do see improvements in myself since making changes, but I'm wary about it because it's not perfect yet...

As far as the test, the yeast is obviously a huge factor. I don't think I have systemic candida, at least not thrush or vaginally and I can tolerate a lot of probiotics, but I haven't come across any one botanical that seemed to hep 100%.

The Mitochondrial RX also seems appropriate at this point. I'm thinking of colloidal silver as a form of treatment but need to dig in a bit deeper yet.

I like your idea of submitting results for a fee. Probably worthwhile considering I don't have a doctor yet and I'm just picking this stuff apart myself.

EStein likes this.
  10. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I haven't been able to order any testing for deuterium levels in my body yet.. I'm on an extremely limited budget... but I'm assuming just ordering some DDW like Qlarivia would be a worthwhile form of treatment? Sucks not to know your baseline, but a 25 or 50 ppm would be helpful regardless.

11. EStein

EStein New Member

This is the website for Dr Woeller at Great Plains Lab - on the site you can pick the item marked "review labs for OATS". The doc will put a game plan of supplements & meds if needed for you to review.

http://labtestsplus.com/review/

Sheddie and Alison N like this.
  12. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Hi JanSz, sorry for the late reply. Right after submitting the sample I ordered some high dose Bifido probiotic powder which included strains to break down oxalates. I also had an extra bottle of ALTA ozonated caster and ozone liquid from a while back that I started taking 3x a day along with Kirkmans biofilm defense. I started to feel a bit crappy on it .. perhaps the dose was high but I thought it was working for the yeasts. I read that Biocidin is useful for Clostridia or Colloidal Silver. After I finished the ALTA I planned to add that or just Cistus Tea/Stevia for a few months. As of yesterday I had a bout of pain and not sure the actual cause. I've stopped everything I was taking until the pain subsides. I thought I was making progress up until this point.

My gallbladder dead smack in the center of my chest and my mid back is on fire. I ended up in the ER from high fever starting around 102 then ending at 99, mildly tachycardic at rest. They found no gallstones, but "sludge." The consideration is perhaps "acalculus cholecystitis" because the wall is 6mm in size. I have a HIDA scan for next week to assess function. Though my fever has broke I still have a lot of pressure and pain, worse while standing, walking and sitting and a INTENSE BURN in my mid back directly behind the gallbladder. The pain there is worse than the gallbladder itself.

It's all very interesting because I've never had gallbladder pain before, indigestion or acid reflux. Mainly just lower bowel IBS/constipation. I'm hoping the swelling goes down soon.

Attached Files:

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Definitely avoiding the removal of it. Will try a flush to loosen the bile a bit and see if any improvement occurs. I'd be hard pressed to find any doctor willing to do drainage but thank you!

15. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Well, after doing a simple gallbladder flush for two days in a row, the intense swelling went down, WBC normalized and the scan looks clean and normal.

Attached Files:

JanSz likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What a difference a day make.

Alex97232, Alison N and drezy like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

drezy likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm just saying it once. I bet that my favorite doctor's poo's bristol scores kick the crap out of that doctor's poo's bristol scores anyday.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is very good sounding non-answer to the topic.

drezy likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll pitch in the first bit. Right off the top:

"Within an hour of rising you should have a full elimination"

Kinda partial truth, right? It's true but doesn't mention light, eyes, skin, scn, hypothalamus...

In my opinion you can throw out the whole fiber section of the video. I'm always floored by people talking fiber and "bulk for stools" mentioned in that video.

The food you eat has electrons with spins/quantum information. Mismatch it relative to your environment and good luck with your guts.

JanSz and Alex97232 like this.