1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My mother.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Saichi, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

About a month ago I read in Ott's book how toxic extended pink light exposure is.

My mother in her mid 60s for the past 12 years all day every day has worn prescription glasses that were tinted pink. For the past eight months she's had level six to nine pain in her leg bones in the morning many times where she couldn't get out of bed. Her nonVLnnEMF exposure and diet have been very good though throughout the past decade. As soon as I learned I had her replace the glasses with clear nonUV blocking glasses.

A few weeks later she's now down to only level three pain in the morning and feels good throughout the day.

Jack saved my mother's life.

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

With no other changes to her daily activities my mother's audible sleep apnea was down about 70% a month ago and has now completely disappeared after a decade of horrible snoring. Her leg pain's an intermittent one or two some mornings now, but she's been on a couple long term prescriptions which are probably the cause.