1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

my magnetico sleep pad

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by freshveggies, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I post a link to a short article about Albert Roy Davis; the person who coined the term biomagnetism:

https://www.magnetage.com/albert-roy-davis-lab-history.html

It might be helpful in understanding the effects of magnetism on Life. It contains several important warnings on magnetic exposure. The first - the importance of determining the true north and south pole of a magnet. The second - the dangers of exposure to south pole energies. Albert Roy Davis and his partner Dr. Walter Rawls spent many decades researching biomagnetism and developing a large number of tools to apply it. Unfortunately, in our current regulatory environment, much of that research is buried.

Suggestion: If there is sufficient interest, how about a Forum section dedicated to Biomagnetism, or Magnetism?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It exists. Magnetic fields are part of the EMF forum.

3. Thank you. Given the number of discussions about magnetic effects - really biomagnetics - I would suggest a pinned thread.

4. RobertEzank

RobertEzank New Member

I was listening to the interview of Dr Jerry Jacobson "Magneceutical " he states anything above the earths magnetic field .5 gauss with long term use is harmful to the body. He does not recommend sleeping on "ANY" magnetic pad.
    I have a 20 gauss Magnetico for the last 8 years......... I have often felt something was draining my energy............ so I would play around with it and take one or two pads off and on " and those of you who have the 100lb pads know it is not easy. .. suspecting something was wrong as I would feel like I was vibrating... ..........
    Well I was just visiting my Mother out of town and did not sleep on the magnetic/pad for 2 weeks and was supprised how I was not getting headaches daily.. " the #1 issue mentioned by Jacobson" and when I returned home to the Magnetico pad the headaches returned and so did the body aches and fatigue. It has killed me to want to admit the pad may be the cause of my adrenal fatigue, headaches and overall fatigue after spending $3000 plus for the King.......... but it is, what it is......... the pads were off " 10 gauss off" again last night , I slept well with no morning headache........... and more time will tell... I may take the other 10gauss off and see if I felt as well as when I was on vacation and felt much better............ And yes I have taken the DMSA, for years along with others "OSR etc....... listen to the interview at OneRadio Network.... and put Jerry Jacobson in the search.............. I am just looking for the truth "for me" and to feel better........ without the ego getting involved with ........products, principles, and personalities........ Remember I am not saying these pads are bad for YOU it is just that I feel at this time ... It may not be best for me or my wife.............also I did the kill switch in the bed.......... no electricity......... sincerely

RJ

Benjamin Stone likes this.
  5. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Would like to hear Jack’s take on this. We have been on a 10 gauss for many years now and my son since he was born on a 10 and now a 5 for one and 1/2 years. I seem to do good on it as well as my son. We do keep the right amount of mattress hight above the pad as recommended.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. RobertEzank

RobertEzank New Member

How long have you been on it Dan.....Ten may be okay................. maybe 20 was to much for me... listen to the interview of Dr Jacobson....... and tell me what ya think........I hope I can post links if not I apologize
    https://oneradionetwork.com/all-sho...r-discoverer-jacobson-resonance-june-20-2017/

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not wise.......Jack thinks this is a bad idea.

8. RobertEzank

RobertEzank New Member

Do you know of Jacobson or have you met him ?

9. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

10. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Have you been consuming seafood?
    If you have how much seafood have you been consuming?
    Are you dehydrated and you may not be aware.
    Your cells may be rigid and not pliable thus effecting cell signaling and communication.

I have a 20 gauss and have deep sleep everynight..I have been sleeping on since Nov 2017.

If the strength of the magnetism was an issue then I would expect the magnetic flux around the Yucatan which is hundreds more, to cause the opposite then what it does which is rejuvenate and charge the mitochondria.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    caroline likes this.
  11. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

caroline likes this.
  12. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thinking about purchasing a Magnetico mattress. Does it make sense to get the super sleep system 20 gauss as a newbie or stick to the core pad which is 10 gauss. Any thoughts with your own personal experiences and recommendations would be helpful.

13. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I started out at a 5 later upgraded to a 10 and works for me.

Allin and John Nicholas like this.
  14. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you!

15. Hello,
    I am selling my magnetico single super sleep system (20 gauss) pad(s). They are in perfect condition and go for $1910 new. If you're interested, please contact me via this thread or pm me, with a good offer.
    -Michael

16. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

just picked up a used queen super sleep this weekend and when i got back home some of the magnets are stuck together in rows. does anyone have suggestions on how to pull them apart and set them back in the foam the way they are meant to be?

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

My understanding is that the sleep pads have to be stored absolutely correctly ......hope you haven't wasted your money.

Is your set a bonafide magnetico? Maybe get in touch with Dr. Bonlie?

18. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

hi caroline, i'm not sure how it was stored but when i picked it up they were tri-folded and stacked on top of eachother. not sure what to do now. i talked to dustin at magnetico and he said fixing these pads will be difficult. if i were to attempt to fix this the challenges would be peeling up the canvas, separating and flipping all the problem magnets then gluing them back down to the foam pad. not sure how to hold each one down while the glue dries.

19. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member