1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

my magnetico sleep pad

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by freshveggies, Feb 1, 2013.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Hi, we have a 20 gauss queen set. Both of feel like we sleep better on it.

It is really noticeable after I have been away on vacation. No matter how comfortable the other mattress is, I dont sleep as well. Once I return home to sleeping on the Magnetico it's like "ahhhhhhh". The first night back on it is an especially good nights sleep.

We've had the Magento for 2.5 years now. Bought it gently used from an elderly gentleman. He had only used it a few months. Saved $1300 this way.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

My sleep quality is definitely better with the magnetico. I wouldn't say it's a huge difference, but it is definitely better. More dreams and consistently wake up feeling rested. I only have a 10g. What you have to understand about the magnetico is that it's value compounds over time... sleep might not be drastically better, but consistently better over time adds up to huge differences.

In my opinion, lots of sun and grounding, blue light blocking at night, pitch black room, and not eating late are the biggest factors for good sleep. If you're not doing those first, pointless to get a magnetico.

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

It's 20 Gauss & have had for 2 years - I know quite a few have reported almost immediate better sleep. Think mine is more to do with turning the brain off!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I sleep like a baby as soon as I returned from Mexico. To get same effect in Mexico I had to swim in Gulf for about an hour.

5. Constant_Growth

Constant_Growth New Member

Glad to see people getting benefits from the Magnetico, as soon as I can afford the pretty big overhead, I will fork out the cash I think...

6. Boga

Boga New Member

Thank you guys for your feedback!

Really appreciate it.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

your welcome

8. Sujoe123

Sujoe123 New Member

Does the Magnetico Sleep Pad negate geopathic stress if you are sleeping on a grid line?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well When i came home from traveling I slept like a rock on my magnetico. Big difference.

10. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Should one be grounded properly while sleeping on the magnetico?

11. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Jack - how strong is your Magnetico?

12. Joe Fang

Joe Fang Farm Members

Wife and I been on a 10G pad for a couple of months now and sleep deeply. Generally sleep 6+ hours straight and wake up easily as soon as daylight peeps through the bottom of the blinds. We decided to add another 10G because we live in EMF hell hole.

Please note we are actively practicing many of Dr. K's teachings so the effects may not be just from the Magnetico: sunlight after waking, drink plenty of fluoride free water, eat lots of DHA (I eat at Ketogenic diet and practice IF), plenty of grounding (wear mostly mocs with leather soles), I have F.Lux running on electronics, gotten rid of cable/wireless router at home, unplugged all electronics in bedroom, and wear blue light blocking glasses after 6pm and cover my skin, CT via cold showers and swimming in the Pacific.

Let's just say I have not been in this great shape since college and feel amazing!

Hunger4More, WalterNL and Danco3636 like this.
  13. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Good for you!

14. Ted

Ted New Member

At the 29:00 mark in this video, Jack says that you need a kill-switch to use the Magnetico. Is this necessary?

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

A kill switch in the bedroom is always a good idea ......

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In a 5G world one has to be careful as all my members heard the last two weeks in mexico.............Membership is really going to matter soon because much of the info is going dark.

17. Ted

Ted New Member

I agree that's it's a good idea. But in the meantime, is there a problem with having the Magnetico without the kill-switch? Or is it that the benefits will be lessened?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The issue is a 5 G issue. Mexico topic. Ya should have been there

19. Allin

Allin New Member

Thank you for the video. I did not hear Jack saying you need a kill switch to use a Magnetico.

20. Ted

Ted New Member

At the 29-30:00 min. mark, he says that the problem with the Magnetico is the cost and that you need to put in a kill switch.