1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

my magnetico sleep pad

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by freshveggies, Feb 1, 2013.

1. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I got my 20 gauss magnetico sleep pad. I did not sleep at all last night. Could not get drowy, felt warm and tingly. I got it to help my sleep as I haven't had good sleep in over a year and a half. The 2 nights previous I did get some sleep.

2. Keep us posted as I am very curious about this particular item. Maybe it was so much for your body to take in at once and you will have to adjust to it. I hope you are able to get more sleep tonight! :)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is a 2 week adjustment..........20 Gauss is a serious upgrade when you have had zero for decades.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Yes to what Patty said....

5. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

Dr. Bonlie from Magnetico says that I should use DMSA at night to detox the mercury from my brain? What do you think? I have been low sulfur for 7 months. But what came first. Poor methylation or loss of electrons. I think we know. I am just not sure about it. He said other alternative is to take NDF a type of chlorella.

6. Martin

Martin Gold

Low sulphur for 7 months? You're a veteran.

Glad you went for the full monte pad.

MonteD likes this.
  7. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I think it could be not a good thing. I have switched doctors and then they want to start from the beginning. I am waiting on a UAA test to see what my levels are. 3 weeks to wait.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Ordered our magnetico super sleep pads earlier this week. The told me to expect it to ship sometime in the next week or so. go one for every member of the family (except the dog - which may happen anyway since he's been such a bugger of recent!)

Heck - I may just invite the damn dog onto the foot of the bed... :)

9. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I read this: DMSA, or dimercaptosuccinic acid, is an organosulfur compound: an organic compound that contains sulfur. Sulfur is essential to life and is plentiful in nature; it even appears in two of the 20 common amino acids. DMSA occurs in two forms, one of which - meso 2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid - which may support cardiovascular and digestive health.
    DMSA is water-soluble and non-toxic. It has been used orally since the 1950s.

being low sulfur for 7 months could i be deficient in sulfur? could this be making me sicker? I have noticed a huge decrease in health since I started this. I am now just holding on by a thread.

10. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Well, my etiquette book doesn't have a section on how to properly congratulate someone on getting a 20 gauss magnetic sleeping pad..... so... simply... I hope it provides your body with the energies it needs, freshveggies. Look forward to following how it works for you.

11. Destiny

Destiny New Member

We got a cheaper version of a magnetic pad. Something is better than nothing at this point. After one night - I did not feel any difference, my hubby was excited that he had a great night. I'll keep you posted.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am so interested in hearing how you go with your sleeping pad .... sounds like you desperately need a good nite's sleep

13. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

Yes I do, I am just barely holding on at this point.

14. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Freshveggies ... if you have the 20 gauss system, it should be one pad stacked on top of the other ... right?

If you continue to find your sleep disrupted, why not remove the top pad temporarily (thus 10 vs. 20 gauss) until you can get used to "full strength"? Then in several weeks or so, you can add the top pad back. Lots of work, but might be worth it.

15. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I thought of this. I think I asked the Dr. from mangetico and he said it would just take longer, but it might be worth a try it I could get some sleep. I have not been sleeping very much at all even without the pad. Little to no sleep most nights.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

A good nite's sleep is so critical - hope you find answers fast. Have you had a consult with JK?

17. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

Yes, Last night I took my sleep supplements 30 min before bed and then I did find myself getting drowsy after I got into bed but getting to sleep is another story. I felt less tingling from the mattress which was good for me. My family is thinking I need some heavy meds so I can sleep. This has gone on too long and is taking me down fast. Maybe valium for a start.

This post about insomnia is like me except I have not done so many drugs. http://nopostergirl.com/?s=insomnia

18. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Recently I received my Magnetico 10 gauss sleep pad. After sleeping 9 nights on it, I am very impressed. I have noticed 3 primary benefits:

1. Sleep quality is improving. In particular, I am experiencing more "deep" sleep.
    2. My appetite has been reduced. I am eating less food, and thoughts of food between my two meals have declined.
    3. Strength at the gym has improved some, and recovery from weight lifting is definitely better.

These benefits are also benefits of doing CT. I am gaining these benefits without doing any CT recently.
    (I am not advocating no CT; this is my n=1 experiment .... also I am not trying to lose any body fat or weight.)

As Dr. Kruse says "question everything" ... so I started w/ 10 gauss instead of 20 gauss. Since their system is modular, I can add the additional 10 gauss pad in the future if I need.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

looking forward to hearing more from everyone on how the pad is working for them.....

20. endless

endless New Member