1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My July 4th lecture of 2021........

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Molecules on Earth do not have to touch to interact…….because of molecular resonance that uses solar waves and the placement of deuterium in their atomic structure to oscillate properly to entangle and connect them. Vitamin A and Vitamin D are two such neurosecosteroid proteins.

Vitamin A is also called retinol and it is normally found bound to every opsin protein in humans. It is designed to work with visible light from the sun only. Today, it is being forced to work within the spectrum emitted by technology devices. This creates massive optical signaling problems in cells. The major collateral damage is in how protons can operate in cells properly. Vitamin A is yellow in color. It is a complementary cole to BLUE. This is why Vitamin A levels in the brain are a direct proxy for blue light exposure. Our human blue light opsin is called melanopsin. It is found in our eyes, skin, and subcutaneous fat mass. Kids with autism always have delayed speech onset. Have you ever wondered why? Did you know Vitamin A helps humans acquire speech? Do you think anyone in autism research might be interested in that link? I told you 10 years ago in a podcast with Dr. Tim Jackson, of MTHFR support, that I believed autism was 100% an epigenetic disease tied to mitochondrial damage linked to subatomic effects of neuralation. Vitamin A linked to artificial blue light exposure is one of many reasons why I believe this. Why is it that no one talks about Vitamin A in the brain?
    Simple, they can not measure it directly with labs. I told you in the Brain-Gut 11 blog that close to 50% of the circuits in our brain are wired to sunlight and not to dietary metabolism!!!!
    How important is this? Consider this biologic factoid about songbirds: "Songbird studies examine the effects of retinoid signaling on vocal/auditory learning and are uniquely suited to study the behavioral effects of Vitamin A Deficiency because the neural circuitry of the song system is discrete and well understood. Similar to human speech acquisition, avian vocal learning proceeds in well-defined stages of template acquisition, rendition, and maturation. Local blockade of retinoic acid production in the brain or excess dietary retinoic acid results in the failure of song maturation, yet does not affect prior song acquisition. Together these results yield significant insights into the role of vitamin A in maintaining neuronal plasticity and cognitive function in adulthood." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20077419

Hunger4More, mrc and JanSz like this.
  2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Would it be smart for a pregnant woman to add foods high in Vitamin A (such as liver & cod liver) in addition to mitigating blue light and nnEMF?