1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My journey/journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Christine_L, Aug 8, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Will see.
    Next dance is
    DANCE on Saturday the 20th of July !!
    We may show up.
    It is 2 miles from me.

Christine_L and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

love Fleetwood Mac!

Christine_L likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Happy Birthday! I hope you continue to embrace the light and keep some good earth under your feet.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. Update 7/25/19

Not really doing too great the past 2 weeks. There's so much stress and negative, harmful frequencies hurting my vibrations. Every key is like a blow to my soul. I'm taking tomorrow and Monday off for a long weekend. Going to the beach with my friend. There's much weighing down on me and making me feel stressed out. I'm too busy with things that really don't matter. Small things are adding up and defeating my will to have a good day. Where is my hope, happiness, strength, resolve, commitment? Its not gone its just stifled. What is stifling it? Despair and lack of action. It creates a stagnant body and destroys momentum. What momentum is there in schedules, stress, and routine? Routine is the gear in my bicycle. I cannot move faster if my gears only have capacity for a small change.

There are a lot of things I need to do to fix myself and my life. I want to escape for awhile to recharge. Why do I want to escape? Either to avoid the something or give solitude to my thoughts and heal. What is the remedy? How can I heal if I don't change?

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

6. This song is like a warm embrace from a friend! Thank you!

5G Canary likes this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Consider yourself loved with a big hug.... enjoy Mother Nature's warm embrace of love this weekend at the beach! :)

Christine_L likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

lovely.... hugs from me too xoxo

Christine_L likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

we all make mistakes .....we aren't perfect yet.....

love is still the answer .....

This is very humbling.....and sweet and beautiful

This is truth

Christine_L likes this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Not in direct response to your post, but nonetheless a beautiful song. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

Let the landslide wash you away your sandcastles of critique, then recharge anew.

Christine_L likes this.
  11. Does anyone remember when Fleetwood mac was a rock and roll band?

Christine_L likes this.
  12. 5G Canary and caroline like this.
  13. Update 7/28/19

Things are better. Thanks all for your kind words, songs and love. I am surrounding myself with more music and enjoyment. Had a really wonderful day yesterday. Made the trek down to the beach with my friend, showed her this delicious yummy paleo restaurant down by the beach, got some sun, saw the waves roar, belly laughed and chatted for hours! I'm so thankful for such a wonderful friend. We rocked out to Creed and my friends band later on. Rocking my ra optics of course. Its crazy how people were OK with the lights going bizzerko during the show. But I guess people are OK with a lot of insane things. Its the slow boil really...

Some other observations that are on my checklist:
    -Sunburn on my face yesterday but when I am home, I never get sunburn and have just tanned.
    -Mosquito bite today on my arm which always is in the sun
    -Weight gain
    -Feeling sleepy late in the afternoon today
    ….SO what's that mean for Christine? More evidence of the slow boil...yup... What are you going to do about it?

caroline and MITpowered26 like this.
  14. part 2
    What a Q&A. My mind feels full and validated. The more that you absorb like a sponge and mull things over in your mind away from the clutter of people, stress, work, family, etc. the more you will understand fully what you need to understand.

A+B=C think logically

Take a walk in the sun and think about it. Who is keeping your best interest in their mind? Who will help you and lift you up when things get bad or help you prevent it? Do they get it? What are their flaws? Will those flaws become your flaws? Do they even give a shit. A friend of mine tied the pieces together when she said "Show up for her like she shows up for you". Network everyday.

How can you remediate an environment that cannot be fixed? I am planning and sorting out in my head the potential chess moves before making a strike. I hope there is enough time left for me. I reference the checklist of warning signs. Its a little band-aid on a gaping wound. Pray it will turn out okay and do not to worry. Little steps everyday.

caroline and MITpowered26 like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Christine - you have so much great stuff ahead of you .......don't ever sell yourself short.

It has to be only about you .....take a critical look around yourself - what do you see?

It really isn't being selfish to take care of you.....it is how it has to be.

I think maybe it is like a jigsaw puzzle.......some pieces fit perfectly and others don't quite fit ....no matter how much you want them too.

We saw Fleetwood Mac two years ago and they were so fantastic. They are touring here again soon - without 2 key members......