1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My journey/journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Christine_L, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

JanSz, the arnica you shouldn't take orally is the topical material-strength arnica because at that strength it's toxic. For the same reason, you also should not place that on an open, bleeding wound. What you take orally is the homeopathic preparation.

JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you @Katie Durham
    Do I understand correctly?
    1. arnicare pills/tablets can be taken orally
    2. arnicare ointment/cream/gel can be put on a skin
    but not orally,
    not on (fresh) wound,
    not on mucous membranes
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    (arnica) pills---->homeopathic preparation
    (arnica) ointment/cream/gel----> contain large quantities (of active arnica)
    homeopathic preparation
    Homeopathic medicine is made from extremely small quantities of nanoparticles of substances extracted from plants, animals or minerals. The remedies are so diluted that, based on chemistry, it is difficult to find any molecules of the original substance in the remedy.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.
  3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Arnica, insufficiently diluted, is toxic so you do not want to eat it or apply it to a blood wound.

Homeopathic preparations can be as concentrated as 1/10 the original dose (listed as "1X"). But prepared as a series of dilutions and potentizations, it actually becomes much stronger on an energy level but is quickly no longer toxic.

The pills/tablets are intended for oral use. The ointment/cream/gel may only be suitable for intact skin.

JanSz likes this.
  4. Thank you that's very sweet. I will post more often with my insights.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Lovely.

Attached Files:

JanSz and drezy like this.
  6. A quote from 2015 popped up on FB...

"Learn to ride the waves life brings - both the good and bad. If you find yourself in the dark, search for the light."

Except not ALAN lol. Let's say search for the sun instead!

caroline and drezy like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jan - I take my hat off to you! You have had a rebirth of sorts ...along with other men here [not naming names!]

You have a very sharp and keen intellect ....I am incredibly impressed Jan.

You have a huge and wonderful and beautiful heart.......and it is really starting to show!

These days Jan .....you surprise the heck out of me!

"40 years ago I told you that I love you.
    I will let you know when something changes."

that is such a man thing to say .....there is such a subtle nuance in that.
    ------------

drezy and JanSz like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love what you have written Christine. Anyone can go to a store and get a gift.....but when you have actually thought about it and remembered something your loved one has said or noticed ......it is then wrapped in love.

Christine_L, drezy and JanSz like this.
  9. It is and its so cute!

10. @caroline, he's a keeper. He loves labors of love. He made me a jewelry box, a window seat/bench with storage, a picture frame... But I love the flowers! He grows an amazing garden these days, I have dahlias to look forward to this summer.

caroline and drezy like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

You can harness the internet of things, image recognition, and a webcam to get an alert on your "Dahlia Dashboard" then you'll have no pleasant surprises....

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    caroline and Christine_L like this.
  12. 5/15/19
    What a beautiful morning!

// It's a beautiful morning, ah
    I think I'll go outside for a while
    And just smile
    Just take in some clean fresh air, boy
    No sense in staying inside
    If the weather's fine and you've got the time
    It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day
    Either way

It's a beautiful morning, ah
    Each bird keeps singing his own song
    So long
    I've got to be on my way now
    No fun just hanging around
    I got to cover ground
    You couldn't keep me down
    It just ain't no good if the sun shines
    When you're still inside
    Shouldn't hide
    Still inside
    Shouldn't hide
    Still inside, shouldn't hide

There will be children with robins and flowers
    Sunshine caresses each new waking hour

Seems to me that people keep seeing more and more each day
    Gotta say, lead the way
    It's okay, brand new day
    Gotta say, it's okay
    Brand new day, gotta say, lead the way //

drezy likes this.
  13. https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/

Ut queant laxis Resonare fibris

Mi
    ra gestorum Famuli tuorum

Sol
    ve polluti Labii reatum

Sancte Iohannes

Each syllable was thoroughly studied by Dr. Puleo and other professional researchers. David Hulse, a sound therapy pioneer with over 40 years of experience, described the tones as the following:

UT – 396 Hz – turning grief into joy, liberating guilt & fear
    RE – 417 Hz – undoing situations & facilitating change
    MI – 528 Hz – transformation & miracles, repairing DNA
    FA – 639 Hz – relationship, connecting with spiritual family
    SOL – 741 Hz – expression/solutions, cleaning & solving
    LA – 852 Hz – returning to spiritual order

I'm going to get my choir to sing this...

14. Definition of the Love Frequency
    528 is known as the ‘Miracle’ tone which brings remarkable and extraordinary changes. Dr. Joseph Puleo analyzed the meaning of the tone using Latin dictionaries and hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary. The “Mi” tone is characterized as:

1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause, esp. to God.

2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, marvel [1125-75]; ME

The 528Hz tone alone is associated with ‘DNA Repair

15. Update 5/31/19

I'm so tan! Yay!

As I sit outside on my porch reflecting on the past year, I think about where I have been and where I am going. I'm very proud of the progress I have made and grasping concepts I did not fathom to grasp. I came thirsty and kept on drinking and sipping when I could not gulp. There is still SO more to be done on my environment (work), personal life, and being strict on epi-paleo. Had a few setbacks the last month with eating all of the wrong things and dehydration (environment). Thus, nature slaps back and puts some weight on me that is pretty unwelcome. OK - time to restart the leptin reset and make changes.

I'm really working on my mom and sister's understanding of light - water - magnetism. My best method is being persistent. They are into it but need gentle reminders. I send my sis tid-bits of info almost daily. I want her to *want* it. She wants other things. Helping herself first will help all the rest tremendously. My mom *wants* it 100%, she just is stuck on old paradigms and thinking. She will be OK if I keep my patience and help her out.

As for myself, what do I want? I am focusing on visualizing the feelings in my mind.

I am tan, hot, fit and healthy. My husband is tall, tan, hot and healthy - he loves me so much! He's my oxy-lover. I have an amazing family with 3 healthy children. They're so much fun! I live in a beautiful house with a big soaker tub (for CT!), a gorgeous garden (for grounding and food!) and large yard with trees (for nnEMF protection!). I work from home! I have my very close family and friends live nearby - we see each other often for some malbec and a firepit at night. We are all happy and healthy.

Just reading this makes me so happy. It lightens the mood. So for anyone reading this and looking for your changes, write them down on a big post-it and put it on your mirror. Read it everyday and tell me how good you feel!

Its funny but true - just as I finished typing this, my tired sweaty mailman drove up and I walked over to him from my outdoor workspace in my kiniki bikini (!!!) He says "I would trade places with you any day of the week!" with a big smile. Of course I cant help but chuckle. :whistle:

caroline, JanSz and drezy like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

The first word that came to my mind .....appreciation.

I love how you appreciate your life........and I am guessing it isn't 100% perfect ....but - perfect for you!

Good on ya girl!

17. Oh @caroline I try really hard at being appreciative! I want to be grateful for the present so I can fully accept the future when its ready for me. I am a perfectionist, trend toward critical and beat myself up. I watched the movie "The Secret" about manifesting changes in your life hence what I wrote above. I may not have all the things I want or be where I want to be, but I have that picture in mind. I will make it happen!

18. Update 6/3/19

Some good updates / observations -

Am I no longer a mosquito target? Do I dare make that bold of a claim? Usually by now I would have a ton of mosquito bites. Usually I would not be able to go out for extended periods of time without getting bitten. Now I can go out during sunrise or dusk and not get bitten! I feel the mosquito on my leg and will slap it before it gets a bite. Better redox = faster reflexes and senses?? I'm very happy about that.

On Day 7 of the PrimalHacker 30 Day Primed for Summer challenge. 150 squats and 150 pushups. Its good to have that accountability and makes working out more fun. Feeling tighter and cooler already :D

Spent all yesterday afternoon until sundown outdoors lying in the sun, chilling listening to music. It was great.

Made some good headway with a good friend of mine that needs sunlight and a balance to her circadian biology. She's got the standard case of anxiety, pre-diabetes, blue light toxic mess I see frequently in people. She would be banging at CT! I know it. She seemed to be at her wits end with *trying* all the things and getting nowhere. I told her about my experience with biofeedback (stimulate that vagus nerve and control your breathing!!) BUT the best and most important thing I did was get in the sun and eat my damn seafood! A minute later she says, Alright I'm going to go get some salmon for dinner.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    drezy likes this.