1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My journey/journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Christine_L, Aug 8, 2018.

1. I didn't - When was it?

Thank you! "Working" at observations rather than thinking too much. Smarter not harder.

caroline likes this.
  2. Update 4/29/19

Water, water water.... Upping the ante on getting better quality water. Got a case of Mountain Valley at whole foods with 10% off plus 10% off for prime members. Nice! The home delivery service is most likely going to happen. Not that I dislike shopping (at all!). Trying this other brand of sparkling flavored water that's vapor distilled (Waterlook brand). Tastes pretty good.

Worked on the yard this weekend for HOURS - used CT, red light and arnica to my advantage after that!- ate seafood out with my friend and mom, and hung out with the BF and Beagle. Played a game of Find It with the Beagle and some cookies LOL He loved them, why should I deprive him of an oatmeal raisin when he stole them and had his slobber all over it anyway? Yes, I know he usually does not get any wheat or grains, no worries. He ate some saw dust yesterday as well (maybe for the inulin??) while my BF was working on the fence.

Next purchase is a manual push mower! Oh what fun LOL Lets see how it goes. Gives us an excuse to be outside and increases the outdoors fun! Lets do this...

caroline likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

can you mow the lawn naked???????

Christine_L likes this.
  4. LOL @caroline I just pictured all my neighbors jaws dropping on the ground! :rofl::rofl: I can wear my Kiniki, there's not at all enough privacy amongst everyone's yards for me to do that. One day maybe!!! The mower is ordered and should arrive on Thursday. I am excited to try it all out. Who knew a few years ago I would be excited about a mower.

caroline likes this.
  5. Tomorrow is Global Naked Gardening Day! LOL @caroline its our day!

caroline and drezy like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

It's the 15th annual! First Saturday of May. How did I miss it all these years? This needs a bump!!

Christine_L and caroline like this.
  8. I turned my compost heap naked at sunrise.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

pictures or it didn't happen!

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  10. Im sure my wierd, hostile neighbor has pics, but he generally gives me a much wider berth since ive been taking it all off! It seemed like the garden of Eden excect for the pitchfork in my hand

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Funny how I also always have the "Garden Eden" feeling when I am naked outside in the mornings :) it is so beautiful! I realized today, that all fears, worries and pain just cannot exist when you are naked in the garden in the morning sun. Impossible! Everything feels just perfect :)

Saichi, Christine_L, caroline and 2 others like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What kind of arnica?
    What kind of problem?
    Does it work?

13. @JanSz There are other homeopathic "helpers" that the Boiron brand sells. I use it sparingly now. In the past if I had a cold that wouldnt go away or PMS it definitely gave relief. For someone with allergies they make an allergy relief as well.

14. Thats hilarious and amazing! Nice!

15. @Inger I feel like the morning sunrise is normally so calming and wonderful. I cant imagine what it will be like watching nude! Even in my kiniki I feel naked! Something to look forward to LOL

caroline likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Update 5/6/19
    Received a lovely gardenia bush (my favorite scented flower along with jasmine) and a dozen white roses from my sweetheart. Wow do I feel loved! There is something to be said about love languages. Mine must be giving and receiving gifts. It is not about the price or value of the item itself, rather the intention and thought behind the item. When you really think about the other person's preferences, their essence as a person, or something they said in passing, and then conjure that emotion/moment/feeling up in a physical item, it resonates! Words are wonderful but gifts are the physical manifestation of the love (besides sex! LOL). It gives the words space.

I ate some wonderful seafood meals this weekend and spent time with people I love. My mom and I had Roasted Oysters Friday night for the first time, YUM! It was a nice twist on the usual. We swapped out the pasta in Seafood Fiesta (great name) with broccoli rabe. Super tasty, I duplicated the same dish the next night out with my friends.

Man there is not enough time in a day to do everything I want to do! I'm tired! The next few days the weather is supposed to be over 70 degrees, going to head down to the beach tomorrow as long as the risk for rain is low.

caroline likes this.
  18. @JanSz yes I use the Arnica Gel as well. Its very effective for muscle pain in a specific area. Given how beat up I felt after all the digging, it was more effective to use the tablets rather than bathe my whole body in the gel. :D

JanSz likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I will have to read your posts more often, specially the part about love.
    Good refresher for a man.
    It looks so natural and obvious but it is so easy to forget.
    ------------
    40 years ago I told you that I love you.
    I will let you know when something changes.
    ------------

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    caroline and Christine_L like this.